Blame it on the girls Global Dance Event

IngievV

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can i do it if i am alone? I'd really like to it's ok if i film with my web cam?

YES YOU CAN:mf_rosetinted:

did you already finish one all your other projects?:mf_rosetinted:

I finished them all except the documentary:mf_rosetinted:

Would this be like a flash mob?

Kind of yeah.

Did you see the amazing flash mob of Black Eyes Peas 's audience in Chicago: look at the video, i was on my ass, it's so fantastic!!!

the choregraphy was on the net only for people who were there to participate and it's realy easy;

i was hoping we could do a sort of flah mob for Mika, a Mws member gac=ve the idea, but it means a real will , and a lot of space to "dance"!!!

Same principle, the video will be only accessible with a password, so yah

March 13 or May 7th?

If May 7th: can I still cancel??:teehee::naughty:

March!

I'm in London on March 13. :teehee:

If anyone is arranging something in London, let me know and I'll be there. :roftl:

Well, get the London crew together!:biggrin2:

So, let's make a list of all countries/people who want to be involved. If you want to join in, get a group together and tell me that you're in. Ofcourse when you do it alone, also let me know, but it would be best if we had (large) groups joining!

I'm in London on March 13. :teehee:

If anyone is arranging something in London, let me know and I'll be there. :roftl:

I am sure there will be a group in London who will participate, Caz, Sariflor :teehee:? Would be great to see you amongst them!

maybe is cos today I'm a bit feverish :hypo:, but have no idea how all this works :sweatdrop:

I am making a group choreography on Blame it on the girls (Ingies idea). I will make an instruction video of it. Some of the Dutch fanclub members (I hope a lot) will learn it by heart and we are going to perform it together, probably somewhere in Amsterdam on March 13, the day of the cancelled Mikagig.

Then we thought, why just the Dutchies? Why not make this a global dance event? I will make the instruction video in English instead of Dutch and everyone who wants to participate can learn the choreography by heart and perform (and film) it on March 13. It would be lovely if there are groups who perform the dance but if you are on your own (or with two people) you can join as well. Imagine all over the world, approximately at the same time, Mikafans are doing this same dance on Blame it on the girls!

You don't have to be in Alice costume, Freddie was referring to our dressing up theme for the postponed gig who will now take place in May. It would be lovely if you would dress up tho, I think if you do the boys part wear a hat (and suspenders maybe) and if you do the girls part wear a certain colour, we still can discuss which one.

I am sure there will be a group in London who will participate, Caz, Sariflor :teehee:? Would be great to see you amongst them!

I am making a group choreography on Blame it on the girls (Ingies idea). I will make an instruction video of it. Some of the Dutch fanclub members (I hope a lot) will learn it by heart and we are going to perform it together, probably somewhere in Amsterdam on March 13, the day of the cancelled Mikagig.

Then we thought, why just the Dutchies? Why not make this a global dance event? I will make the instruction video in English instead of Dutch and everyone who wants to participate can learn the choreography by heart and perform (and film) it on March 13. It would be lovely if there are groups who perform the dance but if you are on your own (or with two people) you can join as well. Imagine all over the world, approximately at the same time, Mikafans are doing this same dance on Blame it on the girls!

You don't have to be in Alice costume, Freddie was referring to our dressing up theme for the postponed gig who will now take place in May. It would be lovely if you would dress up tho, I think if you do the boys part wear a hat (and suspenders maybe) and if you do the girls part wear a certain colour, we still can discuss which one.

thank u :naughty: I would love to participate, maybe I pick some friends to help cos have no clue if there's any MFC member in Majorca, or spanish fans will join

When I envision the final project, I'm picturing groups of MFCers in all these cities, with local attractions in the background, dancing this dance while BIOTG plays over top.

I envision the camera cutting from city to city, panning from the "you wish you were having this much fun!" expressions on MFCers faces to the "WTF?" expressions on the faces of people passing by. :naughty:

Is that anything close to what you're envisioning, Ingie? :roftl:

When I envision the final project, I'm picturing groups of MFCers in all these cities, with local attractions in the background, dancing this dance while BIOTG plays over top.

I envision the camera cutting from city to city, panning from the "you wish you were having this much fun!" expressions on MFCers faces to the "WTF?" expressions on the faces of people passing by. :naughty:

Exactly what I had in mind:roftl:

:thumb_yello: That's the idea, yeah!

Archived