• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great great job :wub2:

Ohh I loveee it in from the of Amsterdam sign

The male moves are just fabby :biggrin2:

I would love to do a one in May .... with a bigger group

Is this a question :biggrin2:?

Shall I make another one? A real dance or just a flash mob? For people to do in queues and/or gigs? On which song? Shall we take another song this time (I'm a bit tired of Blame it on the girls after watching all the vids several times :roftl:).

Shall I make another one? A real dance or just a flash mob? For people to do in queues and/or gigs? On which song? Shall we take another song this time (I'm a bit tired of Blame it on the girls after watching all the vids several times :roftl:).

We could come up with a gig dance we could do during a song:naughty:

I will next time around.. imagine if I did dance who would run around and sort all those issues we had :naughty:

you've got a point :teehee:

Taklah.... kalau lagi kecik lagi teruk quality...

Please translate, tho I understand the word quality :roftl:.

besar = big

gila = on its own it means crazy/insane, since i mentioned 'besar gila' it means insanely big :naughty:

tak = no

taklah = an emphasised no

kalau = if

lagi kecik (or the proper word is kecil) = smaller

lagi teruk = worse

that's what i can teach u for now :thumb_yello:

We could come up with a gig dance we could do during a song:naughty:

That's a fab idea.. I've said it before would be good to have set choreography everyone can learn for a song during gigs..

Please translate, tho I understand the word quality :roftl:.

Hahha.. quality's english.. in Malay it's still quality but spelled like this - kualiti

Taklah - no-lah (Lah is just slang that does not really mean anything)

don't remember what was my sentence.. get back to you..

Kaeryana said - woo besar gila..

translation.. woow that's big! (Direct translation word by word)

Woo - woo

besar- big/large/huge

gila- crazy

touches you. :das::biggrin2: i could never grow tired of dancing to that song! :wub2:

Looks like i'll be doing this for the rest of the evening.. it's taking ages to upload :boxed:

I already got your footage, posted it on Vimeo but it is still converting.

Thanks for the lessons in Malaysian language :thumb_yello:.

I just heard Mika's new (kick ass) song, made a flash mob on it instantly, it's so catchy! Just a shame he won't sing it during gigs, otherwise we had our flash mob already! I can't move my arms anymore (since in a flash mob you move especially your upper body) after practising it 5 times :naughty:.

I could put up a poll: on which Mika song do you want a flash mob to be made :naughty:? It should be in the first half of the show so the Lollipop and Big girls can do it as well.

I think we should do a flash mob in may .. yeh why not :biggrin2:

At least 50 of us :thumb_yello:

I just heard Mika's new (kick ass) song, made a flash mob on it instantly, it's so catchy! Just a shame he won't sing it during gigs, otherwise we had our flash mob already! I can't move my arms anymore (since in a flash mob you move especially your upper body) after practising it 5 times :naughty:.

I could put up a poll: on which Mika song do you want a flash mob to be made :naughty:? It should be in the first half of the show so the Lollipop and Big girls can do it as well.

i LOVE that song!! let's wait for the official one to come out,and we can all do a custom superhero video on it :biggrin2:

that's a brilliant idea! go ahead and do it :thumb_yello:

I already got your footage, posted it on Vimeo but it is still converting.

Thanks for the lessons in Malaysian language :thumb_yello:.

Oh cool!!!

You're so keen on May.. any particular reason, Fred?

i LOVE that song!! let's wait for the official one to come out,and we can all do a custom superhero video on it :biggrin2:

I'd love to do a superhero video!!!

Oh cool!!!

You're so keen on May.. any particular reason, Fred?

Hmmmmmm just the large number of MFCers in one place .. no other European gig has that <does it? .. checks>

Even better .. so many are in fancy dress :naughty:

Could we do it on Kick ass? Do ya think he is going to play it during gigs after March 29th? I can see it already, all those Alice in Wonderland characters doing a flash mob on Superhero's Kick ass :roftl:.

Hmmmmmm just the large number of MFCers in one place .. no other European gig has that <does it? .. checks>

Even better .. so many are in fancy dress :naughty:

Fancy dress!!!!! Even better!:thumb_yello:

If we can't do it on Kick ass we should make a dance event out of it, everyone can dress up as superhero, woohoo!

I'd love to do the FM on kick ass but if not, touches you would be a nice one too, as Mellody mentioned.

Still can't move my arms, ouch :naughty:.

costume i dah ada,i'm waiting for your signal,madam producer/director :mf_rosetinted: bukan flash mob kan? haha

Could we do it on Kick ass? Do ya think he is going to play it during gigs after March 29th? I can see it already, all those Alice in Wonderland characters doing a flash mob on Superhero's Kick ass :roftl:.

why don't we do it on good gone girl?it's very theatrical among all the songs on TBWKTM

costume i dah ada,i'm waiting for your signal,madam producer/director :mf_rosetinted: bukan flash mob kan? haha

why don't we do it on good gone girl?it's very theatrical among all the songs on TBWKTM

Ok. One vote for touches you, one for Good gone girl. Keep the votes coming :naughty:.

Superhero Music video would be cool.

If we can't do it on Kick ass we should make a dance event out of it, everyone can dress up as superhero, woohoo!

I'd love to do the FM on kick ass but if not, touches you would be a nice one too, as Mellody mentioned.

Still can't move my arms, ouch :naughty:.

Any song.. they're all good... though it took e a while to like touches you.. for some strange reason.. hope your arm gets better soon!

open up a poll thread why dont'cha :thumb_yello:

Good idea, let's see if I can figure out how :bleh:.

I thought I had been uploading your whole footage on Vimeo but it is just your introductions :roftl:. Very nice to see all of you, you speak English amazingly well and thank you for mentioning me Kaeryana. I can't wait to see the real footage :thumb_yello:.

Archived