What should the sign say?

Grynposen

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm... Your right .. Maybe i should write it on my Tshirt? xD

He won't see your shirt, trust me...I've tried that. :mf_rosetinted:

Mandilambi gave me this idea: put it on fabric. I used an old pillow case. You can put it in your bag, and sneak it in. Plus, it's easier to transport.

As for what you put on the sign, I'd say a play on his lyrics would be cool. What Mana suggested sounds nice!

How about "BEWARE THE IDES!" :roftl:

Hah, oh no, I think I just revealed how much of a dweeb I am. Please, someone else laugh at that.

"I live for glitter... like you!" :mf_lustslow:

Seriously though, I bet any cool play on his lyrics like this one would be awesome! :thumb_yello:

I used to have a wild idea before going at the first gig to get a sign which could've said:

"Still, why did you write Grace Kelly?" :aah:

Because it was getting him on his nerves...now...I'd rather do something else with my hands than hold a sign. :teehee:

Hey i'm going to a mika gig on march 15th and i would like to have a sign ! But i can't deside what to write on it!? Any good ideas?

Hope you understand..My English aren't that good :sorry:

Haha thought about bringing a sign too to the same gig :roftl:..

But I have no idea what to on it :/... Still struggling though, right now I only have bad idea like "you really are made of gold" and bad things like that :(... Though I hope I come up with something epic :biggrin2:

Archived