Mika, unconfortable in his underwear in WAG

marian538

Mika, unconfortable in his underwear in WAG video

mika.jpg

Mika's story since he took out his single 'We Are Golden', as they have been many who have criticized the video clip. In it, Mika danced quite nervous in white underwear, and since that time has been labeled an exhibitionist by many people. The singer wanted to step out now and say that the filming of it was not easy.

"I have much modesty against what people think of me. I hate taking my clothes off and so I find it curious that now everybody thinks that I love running and dancing in his underwear. I did so because part of my job, not because I am well on the day to day, "declared the singer. Furthermore, Mika also wanted to explain that not get carried away by appearances.

Mika, who shall act in Spain in April, said he does not have as many clothes as people supposed. "Everybody thinks that I love the bright colors and I have a lot of clothes, nothing is further from the truth. My clothes are not at all interesting. I have a lot of linen and my favorite garment is undoubtedly a $ 7 pair of jeans I bought when I was 17 years. "

Singer would not discuss his sexuality. The one fact that speaks without any problems is a teenager. "It was pretty coward and a loser. He was shy and felt strange to be different from the rest. I spent so bad that I got to worry about my survival at 20 ".

A totally different situation which has been facing for years. Mika has become a musical reference for hits such as 'Relax'.

Google translator

http://www.lavozlibre.com/noticias/ampliar/40189/mika-incomodo-en-calzoncillos-en-we-are-golden

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly, not much new there...

yes, exactly. I expect the 'most interesting' parts of recent interviews will keep popping up in several countries now and some of them will even distort what has actually been said and in what context it was mentioned. (just like the "news" from Digital Spy). But this is how the media works and it is always good to read when Mika gets any kind of coverage:thumb_yello:

Mika, unconfortable in his underwear in WAG video

mika.jpg

Mika's story since he took out his single 'We Are Golden', as they have been many who have criticized the video clip. In it, Mika danced quite nervous in white underwear, and since that time has been labeled an exhibitionist by many people. The singer wanted to step out now and say that the filming of it was not easy.

"I have much modesty against what people think of me. I hate taking my clothes off and so I find it curious that now everybody thinks that I love running and dancing in his underwear. I did so because part of my job, not because I am well on the day to day, "declared the singer. Furthermore, Mika also wanted to explain that not get carried away by appearances.

Mika, who shall act in Spain in April, said he does not have as many clothes as people supposed. "Everybody thinks that I love the bright colors and I have a lot of clothes, nothing is further from the truth. My clothes are not at all interesting. I have a lot of linen and my favorite garment is undoubtedly a $ 7 pair of jeans I bought when I was 17 years. "

Singer would not discuss his sexuality. The one fact that speaks without any problems is a teenager. "It was pretty coward and a loser. He was shy and felt strange to be different from the rest. I spent so bad that I got to worry about my survival at 20 ".

A totally different situation which has been facing for years. Mika has become a musical reference for hits such as 'Relax'.

Google translator

http://www.lavozlibre.com/noticias/ampliar/40189/mika-incomodo-en-calzoncillos-en-we-are-golden

Thanks Marian!:wub2: Interesting article. I know that even our gay community hasn't accepted his WAG video that well. But I think it's really great and serves for the artistic reasons.:thumb_yello:

Thanks Marian!:wub2: Interesting article. I know that even our gay community hasn't accepted his WAG video that well. But I think it's really great and serves for the artistic reasons.:thumb_yello:

people in general love to criticize and Mika seems to be an easy target because he is so natural and uninhibited

Or pretends to be? :blink:

well IMO he is, if I was a singer I don't think I'll got the guts to dance half naked and let the all world watch it, you have to be sure of yourself, and I know he said if he does it's for a reason, and in fact I would really wanna know why :shocked:

well IMO he is, if I was a singer I don't think I'll got the guts to dance half naked and let the all world watch it, you have to be sure of yourself, and I know he said if he does it's for a reason, and in fact I would really wanna know why :shocked:

We definitely do not see him in the same way! :roftl:

Thank you! :)

I love to read every interview or review about MIKA...

even if...this one seemed to be...dunno..like..they didn't like MIKA so much.

Well, they really don't know what they're missing! :D

But at least they seem to care a little bit..here, in Italy, it's hard to find something about him.. Oo...it's like magazines and people...and even radios sometimes just don't care... grr...what an anger! :/

sad :°°(

Spain .. April :wub2::wub2:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I know, I've got my tickets yesterday, a present, but I don't think I can go to Barcelona :boxed:

We still have madrid, barcelona is not certain for me either...:(

I'm thinking where should i buy mine?

I was avoiding dealing with ****bag again, i bet if i buy it there they're get here on April the 20th...:sneaky2:

Thank you! :)

I love to read every interview or review about MIKA...

even if...this one seemed to be...dunno..like..they didn't like MIKA so much.

Well, they really don't know what they're missing! :D

But at least they seem to care a little bit..here, in Italy, it's hard to find something about him.. Oo...it's like magazines and people...and even radios sometimes just don't care... grr...what an anger! :/

sad :°°(

Really? My aunt says he's on MTV all the time there.

Archived