• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, here is the thing. If could possibly exist in this world something I could love more than Mika, well, that's is Mika's nose! It is so addictive to me also if I must admit that when I saw Mika and I had chance to look at him while other people was getting their signs... I didn't watch his nose but his legs... LOOONG LOOONG LOOONG legs, I don't know why, but his legs stole the scene at that time :-) but when I looked at his face, well I had the chance to see closely the thing he is do with his nose when he smile, sorry I can't remember the right word and it was so amazing :naughty:

So his nose defended his position in my heart despite the threat of his long skinny gorgeous legs (which didn't caught my attention before :naughty:)

So I really don't want to miss a single picture of this thread :mf_rosetinted:

the threat of his long skinny gorgeous legs (which didn't caught my attention before :naughty:)

I do love his legs. Actually I love how he moves....

By the way, mfc never ends to surprise me, there are threads about everything!

Ok, here is the thing. If could possibly exist in this world something I could love more than Mika, well, that's is Mika's nose! It is so addictive to me also if I must admit that when I saw Mika and I had chance to look at him while other people was getting their signs... I didn't watch his nose but his legs... LOOONG LOOONG LOOONG legs, I don't know why, but his legs stole the scene at that time :-) but when I looked at his face, well I had the chance to see closely the thing he is do with his nose when he smile, sorry I can't remember the right word and it was so amazing :naughty:

So his nose defended his position in my heart despite the threat of his long skinny gorgeous legs (which didn't caught my attention before :naughty:)

So I really don't want to miss a single picture of this thread :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Ok we should create an appreciaton thread named "Mika's moves" :naughty:

The thread that make me laugh a lot is "Mika's skinpores" ahahahah I love it, is so freaking amazing :naughty:

Ok, we are OT now :naughty:

I've been quietly admiring MIKA's jaw bone

--so 'strong & determined' YUP!

• 1 month later...