Mika 'wants more Stateside support'

dcdeb

But he just did the Northern states then, not the Southern states, which would be great if he did this time around.

SOMEBODY (tour people) have GOT to know how the SOUTH is aching for Mika's return!!!! We have been deprived and NEED him!!! And I WANT him to come to Texas really bad so I can meet you Rose!!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I jumped on the GaGa bandwagon late - but still full force! I never knew HOW amazing she was I mean as a performer it is obvious! And that VOICE! But, she is an AMAZING person as well - seruiously I put her right up there with Mika - and I DO NOT do that unless the person is OUTSTANDING! I got to see her live - but, unfortunately it was BEFORE I started truly appreciating her! If I saw her NOW - I would F R E A K!

LOVE HER! :fangurl:

Alan and I are seeing her in Manchester next week. At the MEN arena. It's the night before Mika's gig at the Appollo! Alan is a massive Gaga fan and I like her music. I do think she's a lot like Mika and I'm really glad that they are friends.

Alan and I are seeing her in Manchester next week. At the MEN arena. It's the night before Mika's gig at the Appollo! Alan is a massive Gaga fan and I like her music. I do think she's a lot like Mika and I'm really glad that they are friends.

OH W O W!!! Have a blast (for all of us) :naughty: That should be an AMAZING show - I heard her talking about it on the radio last week! She said it is going to be like a 'musical' . . . and she is able to do whatever she wants now - because she seperated from the label for the tour . . it is all in her power! So yeah . . . it is going to be something ELSE! Take lots of pics and share with us!!! :fangurl:

SOMEBODY (tour people) have GOT to know how the SOUTH is aching for Mika's return!!!! We have been deprived and NEED him!!! And I WANT him to come to Texas really bad so I can meet you Rose!!!! :biggrin2:

Amen!! I want to do a roadtrip this time around. Oakland was a blast last time, but for the money I spent, I could see four or five shows if he comes to the Southeast. :thumb_yello:

Amen!! I want to do a roadtrip this time around. Oakland was a blast last time, but for the money I spent, I could see four or five shows if he comes to the Southeast. :thumb_yello:

Yes Yes Yes!!! That is just it!!!! Aahhhh . . . I can only imagine him making several stops in the south - I would NOT have to miss a single show!!! Still NO MATTER WHAT - I am going to New York - that is a forevermore deal! I really want to see Mika in Boston and Chicago too!!!! I NEED to win the lottery - ALL of us Mika fans do . . so we can just follow him till the end! :roftl:

I promise ALL you southern girls that IF I ever DO win the lottery - we are gonna see every single show on the WHOLE American tour - that is a PROMISE! :teehee:

Yes Yes Yes!!! That is just it!!!! Aahhhh . . . I can only imagine him making several stops in the south - I would NOT have to miss a single show!!! Still NO MATTER WHAT - I am going to New York - that is a forevermore deal! I really want to see Mika in Boston and Chicago too!!!! I NEED to win the lottery - ALL of us Mika fans do . . so we can just follow him till the end! :roftl:

I promise ALL you southern girls that IF I ever DO win the lottery - we are gonna see every single show on the WHOLE American tour - that is a PROMISE! :teehee:

and me??:blush-anim-cl: i wanna see him too!!:biggrin2::lmfao:

I just hope we get enough advance notice so we can decide where to go, get tickets, etc.. I know he's not going to be at Coachella and wondering if he would do a big concert like that here (not headlining but still, there is that huge concert in Tennessee?). The though of queuing in humidity, ugggghhh.

I just hope we get enough advance notice so we can decide where to go, get tickets, etc.. I know he's not going to be at Coachella and wondering if he would do a big concert like that here (not headlining but still, there is that huge concert in Tennessee?). The though of queuing in humidity, ugggghhh.

Tell me about it - the thought of queueing in FLORIDA!!! :puking:

But I am SO ready!!! :punk:

That would be amazing if he did Texas AND georgia (and Florida) O M G - I am freaking MYSELF out now!!! If he went to all the states I *dream* he would I would be able to see like 7 shows of the tour!!! THAT would be like a HUGE dream come true for me! I just HOPE that some of the shows would be seated - because ALL THAT queuing would be MURDER! There is NO way that I could hold up! Cause I just cannot CONTROL myself when it comes to queueing - beleive me I HAVE tried - and nothing works - it is like this alien force completely takes over my mind - and I am FROZEN . . completely powerless to myself and all human needs . . (anyone who has ever queued with me KNOWS just what I mean by that!) :lmao:

SAD BUT TRUE!

Gawd - I bet all of the OTHER countries would HATE me! :sad:

:aah: If he came to Florida, Georgia, New York.. and any other state near, that would be AMAZING! I would be overjoyed :fangurl: is queuing just General Admission? :teehee:

AGREE.

I think a Mika road trip would be sooooo cool! I'd want to do that too.

If I could go to even just two shows though, that would be amazing. If I could go to more...whoo. Be still my beating heart. :roftl:

Oh and I love, love your signature Patty!

I think a Mika road trip would be sooooo cool! I'd want to do that too.

If I could go to even just two shows though, that would be amazing. If I could go to more...whoo. Be still my beating heart. :roftl:

Oh and I love, love your signature Patty!

Cherelle, we have to see another show together, it's a requirement! :biggrin2:

You're in Florida, right? We will sooo have to arrange for a meetup if he comes this way!

Oh, is it bad that I have a Mika tour savings jar? :roftl:

You're in Florida, right? We will sooo have to arrange for a meetup if he comes this way!

Oh, is it bad that I have a Mika tour savings jar? :roftl:

absolutely!!! If he comes to Florida or Georgia we will meet up for SURE!

Are you kidding!? I have a savings account JUST for MIKA . . no joke! :naughty:

Okay thanks :thumb_yello:

that's how Dave Matthews was :aah: that line was wrapped around a college campus :hair:

I love love love general admission Mika shows - cause it is ALL up to you where you are going to be - if you sacrifice and put in the effort you WILL be front row!!! I have been to ONE seated show - and 3 GA shows so far and everyone of my GA shows I was FIRST in line! . . . and I always plan to be. :teehee: the queueing is HALF the fun/thrill of the whole experience - and depending on the people you are queueing with . . . it can be an AMAZING day!!!! The Philly queue was a BLAST last year!

Here is what the queue was like . . .

:teehee:

I love love love general admission Mika shows - cause it is ALL up to you where you are going to be - if you sacrifice and put in the effort you WILL be front row!!! I have been to ONE seated show - and 3 GA shows so far and everyone of my GA shows I was FIRST in line! . . . and I always plan to be. :teehee: the queueing is HALF the fun/thrill of the whole experience - and depending on the people you are queueing with . . . it can be an AMAZING day!!!! The Philly queue was a BLAST last year!

Here is what the queue was like . . .

:teehee:

Queuing is so much more fun!:aah:

Queuing is so much more fun!:aah:

Y E S . .. and the BEST thing is we learned from past gigs HOW to make the queueing more 'enjoyable' . . like ALWAYS bring a chair . . . food and drinks - and ALWAYS order pizza to be delivered to the street! :roftl:

I'm ready for a US tour that doesn't just consist of LA, NY, Chicago, Seattle, etc. The southerners are well deserved of getting some dates!

ME TOO!!!!!

Come on Mika come to the south!!!

Y E S . .. and the BEST thing is we learned from past gigs HOW to make the queueing more 'enjoyable' . . like ALWAYS bring a chair . . . food and drinks - and ALWAYS order pizza to be delivered to the street! :roftl:

YES!!!

Next time we can bring face paint and sequins to decorate each other faces:biggrin2:

ME TOO!!!!!

Come on Mika come to the south!!!

YES!!!

Next time we can bring face paint and sequins to decorate each other faces:biggrin2:

Yep - we did that in Philly! Also Lucy and I took a HUGE (Christmas bag) you know one of the JUMBO <largest you can find ones> and it had all sorts of food and snacks for everyone in the queue. . .pretty much everything you can imagine . . and NO ONE touched it all day/night! But, that's okay cause Lucy got to take it home! :roftl:

Yep - we did that in Philly! Also Lucy and I took a HUGE (Christmas bag) you know one of the JUMBO <largest you can find ones> and it had all sorts of food and snacks for everyone in the queue. . .pretty much everything you can imagine . . and NO ONE touched it all day/night! But, that's okay cause Lucy got to take it home! :roftl:

:roftl:

Everybody was to excited to eat. That's what happen to me at Le Poisson Rouge, I only had the ice cream Mika sent us:wub2: and Laura and Alex made me eat some Wheat Thins so I didn't pass out:roftl:

Archived