Cover Sexyback / When doves cry

DerMoment1608

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why didn't I know about this!??!?!:shocked:

I just watched it and am reminded of why je deteste saranayde :sneaky2:

i don't know why you didn't know :dunno:

but he only did it once and it was in Montreal.

and Saranayde did a great job! :fangurl:

i loved it all :wub2:

i don't know why you didn't know :dunno:

but he only did it once and it was in Montreal.

and Saranayde did a great job! :fangurl:

i loved it all :wub2:

I think I have I just don't remember it...

Yeah but she is sucking all the attention out of Mika and being all sexy and , I do not approve. :shun::teehee:

I think I have I just don't remember it...

Yeah but she is sucking all the attention out of Mika and being all sexy and , I do not approve. :shun::teehee:

ohhhhhhhh darling... it was all part of the act... and mika was fully in control of it all :thumb_yello:

I just watched it and am reminded of why je deteste saranayde :sneaky2:

WHAAAAAAATTTTT?

Do you think Sara used to just get up there take her clothes off and do her own thing? :roftl: She only did WHAT MIKA WANTED!!!! If you think she was over the top it is 'cos HE wanted her to be!

She looks fantastic, totally stunning and is an awesome singer...just ask Robbie Williams! ....she is a beautiful person inside and out.

Why you say you detest her is silly unless you are jealous of course :dunno:

WHAAAAAAATTTTT?

Do you think Sara used to just get up there take her clothes off and do her own thing? :roftl: She only did WHAT MIKA WANTED!!!! If you think she was over the top it is 'cos HE wanted her to be!

She looks fantastic, totally stunning and is an awesome singer...just ask Robbie Williams! ....she is a beautiful person inside and out.

OK, so it's official I'm not allowed to dislike people anymore. :naughty:

I might be jealous (in fact, if you aren't jealous of a girl dancing with mika, there's something wrong there...) But I just think she is distasteful, and I don't like her, :dunno:

• 3 months later...
What a shame the sound is so awful! Terrible! Horrible! BAD! :aah:

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if Mika was contacted by Prince's people following this performance, asking him to stop performing Prince's song. :naughty:

:blink:

Are you doing a research on current and ex band members or are you simply bumping these old threads for fun?

WHAAAAAAATTTTT?

Ah, I remember this Thread where we discussed Saranayde.:aah:

I think Imma fits better in Mika's music family...

On topic:

Wish there was a clear vision of it

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if Mika was contacted by Prince's people following this performance, asking him to stop performing Prince's song. :naughty:

and i was there to hear it! it was lovely! :fangurl:

WHAAAAAAATTTTT?

Even tho this is an old post.. i couldn't agree more :naughty:

so, what's next then? I think you haven't found the Mikey Choi thread yet..:naughty:

Ah, good ol Mikey :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, I remember this Thread where we discussed Saranayde.:aah:

I think Imma fits better in Mika's music family...

I agree about iMMa fitting in better.. she looks far more 'natural' performing onstage with mika, more than Sara anyway, if that makes sense? But then again. I WAS annoyed when Imma took over from Sara (and when Jimmy too over from Mikey :lmfao: .. but i got over it)

:dunno: i don't think its THAT bad..

Thanks for this thread! :flowers2:

Haven't seen this performance before and i love it :mf_lustslow:...watched the first vid without audio during work break and ... *HOTHOTHOT*.... :naughty:

Thanks for posting the better audio. What would i give to see and hear that live :teehee:

Archived