Mika on GMTV today

ZoeHeartsMikax

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What time is Mika on GMTV on the 18th?

sorry i know it isn't really the appropriate thread ...

Sorry to say but don't think he will be on GMTV on the 18th now - as I'm guessing this was what was shown on the programme yesterday (15th) :emot-sad:

What time is Mika on GMTV on the 18th?

sorry i know it isn't really the appropriate thread ...

Sorry to say but don't think he will be on GMTV on the 18th now - as I'm guessing this was what was shown on the programme yesterday (15th) :emot-sad:

He might be on there tomorrow.. it might be a interview about biotg or somthing :dunno:.. hopefully he will still be on. I dont think it would have been posted on mika sounds if he wasnt doing it, or it would have been edited by now.

He might be on there tomorrow.. it might be a interview about biotg or somthing :dunno:.. hopefully he will still be on. I dont think it would have been posted on mika sounds if he wasnt doing it, or it would have been edited by now.

Sweetheart, you're labouring under the delusion that the people running Mikasounds are vaguely organised. This is a mistake. :wink2:

Sweetheart, you're labouring under the delusion that the people running Mikasounds are vaguely organised. This is a mistake. :wink2:

:lmao:

Beat me.

:lmfao:

i was waiting for him too but boyzone came on to do their new single. i know mika wrote this for them but does anyone know why he wasnt there?

Absolutely no idea. He was listed in my TV guide as being on today. It was great to hear GIAA and see Boyzone. But no Mika. That wasn't great!

i was waiting for him too but boyzone came on to do their new single. i know mika wrote this for them but does anyone know why he wasnt there?

Because he was there on Monday. :aah:

Well, techinically.

The link to the video is a couple of pages back. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
"confused"

Thought it was Thursday

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21680

:blink:

So did I!

I was in Dublin when it was actually on!

Absolutely no idea. He was listed in my TV guide as being on today. It was great to hear GIAA and see Boyzone. But no Mika. That wasn't great!

But I enjoyed the Boyzone interview and I was fairly sure s.o. would have put Mika up here. Thanks for the d/l link because I can't view the GMTV site!

my snaps can sometimes make me laugh out very loud.....

David and Martin and w. Mikas face expression :lmfao:

GMTV00587.jpg

Someone's jealous about their boy-loving.

"Nope, I don't care, I'm not even gonna look, they can do what they like, it doesn't bother me."

"...it bothers me."

:lmfao:

Love the screen cap and love the caption! I was thinking the exact same thing! :roftl:

And who doesn't love some man love between band members? :das:

Thanks for the download whoever it was that posted the link!

Archived