Tell your experience as a Big Girl or Lollipop Girl!

macboll

Thank you Allegra for the news! I hope to be able to find this book in Nice too!I can recognize myself :mf_rosetinted:

Se ti avessi riconosciuta te lo avrei preso :aah:

So it was London second date? i was not there :no:

I saw boxes full of copies of the Program so i think it will be avalaible at merchandise of french tour, in Nice too :original:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Se ti avessi riconosciuta te lo avrei preso :aah:

So it was London second date? i was not there :no:

I saw boxes full of copies of the Program so i think it will be avalaible at merchandise of french tour, in Nice too :original:

aaahhhh!ieri ho salvato l'immagine e non mi ero riconosciuta neanche io!pensa te!!

Eh, non lo sapevo che c'era questo libro, altrimenti ti avrei chiesto il piacere di prendermene uno!

Magari se non lo trovo a Nizza, mi fai una fotocopia di quella foto sul palco e me la spedisci? Meglio di niente :naughty:

Yes, it was march 1st but only the pic on the stage with BG and LG, the other 2 are from different gigs I think (because Hammersmith is different) :thumb_yello:

I really hope that! Thank you so much :blush-anim-cl:

Have only posted my bg experience in the Wiesbaden thread so far - but thought it would fit in here just the same...I tried to put some order in my two reports from Wiesbaden and copied part of them and adjusted it all a bit here and there...I also added some pix and some comments (in black) - so, yeah, here it is! :wink2:

I was lucky to be a big girl for the Wiesbaden gig. :wub2:

Compared to the day before (Düsseldorf) where so many people were applying, in Wiesbaden it was only a small group of us willing to give it a try.

Altogether we were three lollipop girls and four big girls- But given that the stage was a lot smaller than in Düsseldorf I guess it was just about the right number of people...

tbh I didn't really expect that this was really gonna happen tonight, but it did and it was a great experience!!!

Anyway, after it was decided who was gonna be a lp girl and who was gonna be a bg, we went to sit at the back of the venue waiting for the soundcheck to end so that we could practise our routine. It was really lovely to already hear/see the soundcheck and talk/dance with the girls.

Mika's mum had provided us with sandwiches, Swedish chocolate (yummy!), water and coffee. So we had a really great waiting. We all felt very well taken care of.

When Mka's soundcheck was fnished we were explained what we had to do for our entrance during LT. It wasn't that easy with the masks on, but in the end we managed to do our little death march.

That is us sitting at the back of the venue waiting to get dressed DSCN2938.jpg

Since there was no extra room for the lp girls and bgs (small venue) we were sharing a room with the band :wink2:. When we all put on the black coats to cover our costumes Mika said sth like "Oh, you're wearing the burqas again." :biggrin2:

Since the corsets are really big they had to be adjusted quite a lot. But Mika's mom and the girl who helped us getting ready (what was her name btw, she was very nice) managed to make it work - and so all of us had their costumes ready and three lollipop girls.

Btw, the bg tights are absolutely lovely!

I was great to see this side of the show. We could watch the whole gig until "Good gone girl" from the side - and it was cool to see the crowd's response to everything Mika did or said. :thumb_yello:

Then it was time for us to get ready (put our heads on and line up). I didn't really see a lot when wearing the mask - but I hope you didn't notice that in the crowd...not dure if I wanna see vids of it. actually I don't remember what I was doing during lollipop :blink: But it was so much fun!

I was so relieved when I finally got to watch vids of LT and Lollipop and saw that I didn't do as bad as I was convinced I did.

measabg.jpg

Afetrwards there were three groups of people waiting for Mika inside for a quick M&G. Some group pix of us & Mika were taken.

Here's mine

DSCN2949a.jpg

We then went back outside to join the others waiting outside all lined-up for Mika to sign stuff. As far as I can say it was all going pretty "civilised". Had my tshirt signed and I guess it will be a great memory of that night. (only realised a few hours later that Mika had also signed my backstage pass - didn't notice that at all - weird lol)

I know it has been said very often - but I would like to say it once more: It's really beyond amazing that Mika & his team are giving us fans the opportunity to be a part of the show. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :wub2:

I still feel the same about it now, a few weeks later. It really is something not at all to be taken for granted. So many of us were given the chance to be part of the show - It really makes me happy! :biggrin2:

I mean, Mika could have easily contracted some "professional" lgs and bgs - or friends of his could have done this job. But he hasn't which is just :wub2:

It really was an amazing experience!

I still feel the same about it now, a few weeks later. It really is something not at all to be taken for granted. So many of us were given the chance to be part of the show - It really makes me happy! :biggrin2:

I mean, Mika could have easily contracted some "professional" lgs and bgs - or friends of his could have done this job. But he hasn't which is just :wub2:

It really was an amazing experience!

I am so happy for you!:thumb_yello:

It sounds wonderful!:thumb_yello:

I think this thread is excellent as I have communicated with a few young ladies that are/were afraid to be a Big Girl or a Lollipop Girl.

You can help encourage them!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

aaahhhh!ieri ho salvato l'immagine e non mi ero riconosciuta neanche io!pensa te!!

Eh, non lo sapevo che c'era questo libro, altrimenti ti avrei chiesto il piacere di prendermene uno!

Magari se non lo trovo a Nizza, mi fai una fotocopia di quella foto sul palco e me la spedisci? Meglio di niente :naughty:

Yes, it was march 1st but only the pic on the stage with BG and LG, the other 2 are from different gigs I think (because Hammersmith is different) :thumb_yello:

I really hope that! Thank you so much :blush-anim-cl:

Nessuno sapeva del libro, lo abbiam trovato per caso. Altroché se ti fo la fotocopia! Ma speriamo di trovarlo. Semmai prova a chiedere a qualche fan francese se lo ha visto al gig di ieri. Cmq non c'era scritto Lyon Program, sembrerebbe generico per il french tour, una iniziativa del merchandise locale.

Maybe the backstage pics are from Belfast. The colours and the materials of the room seems the same of the Waterfront venue. But it is just a sensation.

Nessuno sapeva del libro, lo abbiam trovato per caso. Altroché se ti fo la fotocopia! Ma speriamo di trovarlo. Semmai prova a chiedere a qualche fan francese se lo ha visto al gig di ieri. Cmq non c'era scritto Lyon Program, sembrerebbe generico per il french tour, una iniziativa del merchandise locale.

Maybe the backstage pics are from Belfast. The colours and the materials of the room seems the same of the Waterfront venue. But it is just a sensation.

non parlo 1 parola di franzoso io :aah:

speriamo di trovarlo, tutto qui :thumb_yello:

Finally me too I can write something on this thread :blush-anim-cl:

it happened last week, in Milan.... I was LG. :boing:

what can I say about it?!

IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE... I couldn't think that I was able to dance on stage cause I'm shy.... but everything was good! a dream became true. I always dreamt to be a LG :wub2:

My pic as LG is on my avatar and here...

33bctw1.jpg

9fnyw8.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

In Lyon gig merchandise shop, and maybe in all the merchandise shop of the french tour, there is a program (a booklet written in french, about Imaginarium Tour in UK).

There are a lot of boring pictures of M, interesting pictures of the "making of" of the stage design, but also some particular pictures with fans on stage/backstage.

I post pictures here because, maybe, who recognizes himself in the picture want to buy this program at next french gigs.

The prize of the program is 15 euro.

Copyright Mikasounds so please watch but dont cut and copy everywhere in the web, also in respect of privacy of the people in the pictures.

Thanks to Robertina who helped me to put here the pictures.

imoaginariumtourprogram1.jpg

imoaginariumtourprogram2.jpg

imoaginariumtourprogram3.jpg

imoaginariumtourprogram4.jpg

The book is composed just by the pics you posted?

If the answer is yes, damn i wasn't in for a bit!

The book is composed just by the pics you posted?

If the answer is yes, damn i wasn't in for a bit!

I posted all the pictures with fans or a bit of fans.

There are also drawings, backstage/soundcheck pictures, pictures of the band members or family at work with set design.

All the others pictures of the book are about a popstar alone,

no more fans :no:

I posted all the pictures with fans or a bit of fans.

There are also drawings, backstage/soundcheck pictures, pictures of the band members or family at work with set design.

All the others pictures of the book are about a popstar alone,

no more fans :no:

Ok thanks :wink2:

Archived