Tell your experience as a Big Girl or Lollipop Girl!

macboll

ah thanx, that's fab! :biggrin2: i'm a size 9, but for a few hours would be able to wear size 8 as well - who needs comfort, guess i'll be distracted from my hurting feet by the not-being-able-to-breathe under the head anyway! :lmfao: but i'm glad they don't just have tiny sizes in which i wouldn't have fitted unless cutting off my toe like the cinderella sisters. :naughty:

i really wonder why i want to do this. :naughty: but guess it's the same like with queuing, i always wonder why i choose to stand for hours in the freezing cold, rain, snow,... (or burning sun), but it's always so worth it in the end! :wub2: and just being part of mika's show, no matter if i get to see him backstage or get to dance with him or not, would be worth all the hassle for me as well, i believe. :original:

I think its definately worth the hassle! :wub2:

You've seen our faces when we got back after the gig... we were totally flabbergasted and couldnt believe that it all happened to us!:wub2:

I would go for it!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your reports ar so lovely, girls! :wub2:

I'd love to be a LG, but I'm too tall! :aah: Damn it. It's good to know that they have larger shoes tho. I was thinkig about that problem! :teehee:

I think its definately worth the hassle! :wub2:

You've seen our faces when we got back after the gig... we were totally flabbergasted and couldnt believe that it all happened to us!:wub2:

I would go for it!:thumb_yello:

I love your report, Bianca!

BTW, do you have a picture of your autograph? I'd love to see how Mika writes my/your/our name. :lol3:

Your reports ar so lovely, girls! :wub2:

I'd love to be a LG, but I'm too tall! :aah: Damn it. It's good to know that they have larger shoes tho. I was thinkig about that problem! :teehee:

I love your report, Bianca!

BTW, do you have a picture of your autograph? I'd love to see how Mika writes my/your/our name. :lol3:

see the picture above :biggrin2:

*edit*

o that was in the report thread where I just posted it

Here it is:

21858_349021285927_717570927_5165562_5252641_n.jpg

It does:wub2:

I'm glad I took that cd with me :biggrin2:

I wanna take it with me too. Last time I took a poster I have framed, but this time I thought that it would be better to have something that could stay in the bag throughout the whole show. :naughty:

It is just so awesome as we have waited for this album so (un)patiently and having it signed would be just... :fangurl:

Honestly now...he's a singer...he's supposed to sign CDs. :lol3::mf_rosetinted:

I wanna take it with me too. Last time I took a poster I have framed, but this time I thought that it would be better to have something that could stay in the bag throughout the whole show. :naughty:

It is just so awesome as we have waited for this album so (un)patiently and having it signed would be just... :fangurl:

Honestly now...he's a singer...he's supposed to sign CDs. :lol3::mf_rosetinted:

Last time I had a setlist signed, forgot the cd hahaha.I framed the setlist and it's on my wall with a setlist from Wouter Hamel, also signed.:wub2:

Yeah he should sign cd's indeed! Next time I'll let him sign his picture AND also my ankle :teehee:

Last time I had a setlist signed, forgot the cd hahaha.I framed the setlist and it's on my wall with a setlist from Wouter Hamel, also signed.:wub2:

Yeah he should sign cd's indeed! Next time I'll let him sign his picture AND also my ankle :teehee:

Next time I'll meet him I'll get the signature and ...a hug! :aah:

The first time I met him, I could only think of looking into his eyes. Completely forgot about a hug. :roftl: If only I could stop talking for a second.

NOTE: I started talking unstopably when I met him. :teehee:

i wont give a damn what.... just wanna be a BG and get on stage and have fun

That's the way!!!

I was going to wear the yellow one, but when I got the green one I was happy (I secretly like lime green :teehee:)

Your reports ar so lovely, girls!

I'd love to be a LG, but I'm too tall! Damn it. It's good to know that they have larger shoes tho. I was thinkig about that problem! :teehee:

I'm not what you'd call short, but I'm definitely not what you call petite... Guess being a LG is out for both of us...

Next time I'll meet him I'll get the signature and ...a hug! :aah:

The first time I met him, I could only think of looking into his eyes. Completely forgot about a hug. :roftl: If only I could stop talking for a second.

NOTE: I started talking unstopably when I met him. :teehee:

He gives good hugs :wub2:...

I got one when I said thank you for the flowers :wub2: I just need a good excuse to ask for another hug for next time :teehee:

I thought I'd ramble when I was talking to him, but apparently I spoke well... I also thought I'd end up in tears, but my sister was the one who cried :teehee:

Sorry to but in, how do you meet him this time, just stage door?

Because last time I got taken back stage which is why I am asking :):D

:)

It all depends... sometime we get to have a meet and greet with him inside the venue, and other times we have to wait at the stage door for him to come out.

Other times we don't get a chance to talk to him at all... it all depends on how he feels...

I'm not what you'd call short, but I'm definitely not what you call petite... Guess being a LG is out for both of us...

He gives good hugs :wub2:...

I got one when I said thank you for the flowers :wub2: I just need a good excuse to ask for another hug for next time :teehee:

I thought I'd ramble when I was talking to him, but apparently I spoke well... I also thought I'd end up in tears, but my sister was the one who cried :teehee:

Yeah, maybe in another lifetime. :lol3:

Not that I was doubting that! :lmfao:

I'll just go: "Hey, Mika! Can I have a hug ? :mf_rosetinted: "

So did I!! and mum was a little more nervous than me. Because you know, I'd always talk to her about how he'll come out and do the M&G and I think in her heart didn't believe me...and she saw me chit chatting with Mika...well...that was a pretty unbelieveable sight for her.

It all depends... sometime we get to have a meet and greet with him inside the venue, and other times we have to wait at the stage door for him to come out.

Other times we don't get a chance to talk to him at all... it all depends on how he feels...

THANK YOU for replying :D

Well last time I met him, we got taken backstage to a private meet and greet.

Are you allowed photo's this time by the way?

Because last time, his manager said no photo's due to his contract.

Soo hum, just wandering, its not a biggy im just wandering :D

xx

2 pair? thats... not much... :blink:

No, but most had suitable shoes. I was the one in trainers (to keep my feet warm in the queue) and they looked bobbins with the rest of the costume! So one pair of boots were for thin calves and the other pair were perfect.

Yeah, maybe in another lifetime. :lol3:

Not that I was doubting that! :lmfao:

I'll just go: "Hey, Mika! Can I have a hug ? :mf_rosetinted: "

So did I!! and mum was a little more nervous than me. Because you know, I'd always talk to her about how he'll come out and do the M&G and I think in her heart didn't believe me...and she saw me chit chatting with Mika...well...that was a pretty unbelieveable sight for her.

Hmmmm... I might say "Mika! I havea brain injury! Hug me!!!" :naughty:

Awwwwwwwwww....

Aaahhhh I get ALL giddy when ever I recall this night!!! :fangurl:

Will be back to finish this - - - getting kicked out of the library right now! BOO :sad:

I get a great big stupid grin on my face when I recall my experience... :biggrin2:

THANK YOU for replying :D

Well last time I met him, we got taken backstage to a private meet and greet.

Are you allowed photo's this time by the way?

Because last time, his manager said no photo's due to his contract.

Soo hum, just wandering, its not a biggy im just wandering :D

xx

I don't think so. It really all depends on where he is and how he's feeling...

We had a meet and greet with lots of different people and we weren't allowed to take pics of Mika at all, although the competition winners were in a separate aread and were allowed to.

I don't think so. It really all depends on where he is and how he's feeling...

We had a meet and greet with lots of different people and we weren't allowed to take pics of Mika at all, although the competition winners were in a separate aread and were allowed to.

Ah, okay.

Humm, so it all depends doesn't it.

Thanks for replying again : )

something else i thought of today... what's it like with security in the backstage area? like, when you go on stage, does the room with your money+cameras etc. get locked in that time or could anyone go in? :fisch: just asking because i remember mika complained that his notebook with all his song ideas got stolen backstage at one gig, wouldn't want this to happen to my money+camera... :fisch:

something else i thought of today... what's it like with security in the backstage area? like, when you go on stage, does the room with your money+cameras etc. get locked in that time or could anyone go in? :fisch: just asking because i remember mika complained that his notebook with all his song ideas got stolen backstage at one gig, wouldn't want this to happen to my money+camera... :fisch:

I think Ruth said somewhere that she put her phone in her corset :teehee: Well, I can imagine having enough room in that corset, so I might just do that :teehee: ah Ruth's post:

I didn't realise that mine was too big at the top, but I stuffed my big black gloves down there and had my phone in the bodice as well :thumb_yello:

Everything felt very secure. They even lent me a pair of boots because I was in trainers.

Maybe there are pockets in the lg dress or something? :teehee: But yeah, I'd like an answer to that as well.

That and: are you obligated to watch the show from the crowd? Or is there somewhere else you can watch? The side of the stage or something?

has anyone got the group photos of all us lollipop & big girls with Mika from the sheffield gig at all I can't find them on here anywhere have i missed them?

If someone's posted them can you put a link on my wall so i don't have to scroll through a million & one pages (I have horrendous internet connection right now so it's v hard to look through every thread right now!):aah:

thanks a lot in advance :D

Ah, okay.

Humm, so it all depends doesn't it.

Thanks for replying again : )

Yeah, sorry I can't give you a specific answer either way..

I think it depends on the venue, but when I was a BG it wasn't locked up. It was sitting in the eating area and there were a lot of people walking through before the show, but it was practically empty during the show. If you're worried about your stuff being stolen, you could ask someone in the crowd to mind your bag...

Archived