Mika @Festi'Neuch festival, 3rd june - neuchâtel, switzerland

Nanou

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm getting really excited because the tents are now up for the Festi'Neuch and everything is getting prepared!!! It's awful!! We have exams, we have tons to do, and a great (well I hope so) festival is building just 10 meters from our classrooms!!

Aaaargh can't wait!!! :D I really hope I can be a BG/LG :D

I'm getting really excited because the tents are now up for the Festi'Neuch and everything is getting prepared!!! It's awful!! We have exams, we have tons to do, and a great (well I hope so) festival is building just 10 meters from our classrooms!!

Aaaargh can't wait!!! :D I really hope I can be a BG/LG :D

How exciting!!! Have you been to this festival before? If yes how is the atmosphere in there?

How exciting!!! Have you been to this festival before? If yes how is the atmosphere in there?

Nope, it will me the first time ^^ I've heard it's great though, and it's kind of small too :D

Nope, it will me the first time ^^ I've heard it's great though, and it's kind of small too :D

From what I heard too it sounds like a really cool small festival. I guess we'll have to wait til Thursday to find out. See you there:biggrin2:

Aaaaah you'll be happy, because Neuchâtel is a lovely place! I hope the weather will be nice, so you'll see the Alps across the lake! Festi'Neuch is just by the lake, it's a nice spot. It makes me really happy to think that Mika's coming here, just where I study :D

Aaaaah you'll be happy, because Neuchâtel is a lovely place! I hope the weather will be nice, so you'll see the Alps across the lake! Festi'Neuch is just by the lake, it's a nice spot. It makes me really happy to think that Mika's coming here, just where I study :D

Hope too that the weather will be good both for the gig and because I really want to see the Alps. What time do the doors open for the festival?

warning: totally random post arriving...but...:

RHAAAAAA!!! It's only in 2 days :woot_jump:

I'm totally over excited!! I can't wait to see you all there :boing:

i'm really happy to see you all there,in a small and beautifull place!

i wish you all could be together after the gig,to wait for the man,because i can't be here soon....

and the weather seems to be good for TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you soon!!

The weather is kinda cold, and foggy... The forecast was good though so I hope it'll get better. Yesterday they checked the sound and now I can see people preparing stuff still. It's really exciting!! And really hard to study in those conditions, too :aah: In two hours, I'll meet Nanou :D

The weather is kinda cold, and foggy... The forecast was good though so I hope it'll get better. Yesterday they checked the sound and now I can see people preparing stuff still. It's really exciting!! And really hard to study in those conditions, too :aah: In two hours, I'll meet Nanou :D

Have fun this afternoon:thumb_yello:

Ho hum, another day, another festival... :roftl:

Actually, can't wait to hear all about this one! I love Switzerland, I can

imagine it's a great place to perform! :wub2:

Archived