Mika Interview in March Company Magazine

Abbyyy

thanks Abbyyy and Christine for posting !

i don't really like this Ruby song ... and this guy was rude saying this to mika

i love maridith brook song ))) it works perfectly for me too )

and i'm going to find this prince song radio 2 banned ))) right now ...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too did record of Phantom of the Opera! And listened long time. I adore this song, it is magical and terrible.

In "almost childhood" I loved this song. Both of them are dreadfully beautiful

and conformable each other.

First of all I have translated the text of Darling Nikki. My mental state is restored.

It was written already? All is familiar. But I remember very vaguely. Thanks huge!

Apparently you know more than I do...

There were several short clips with interviews made for the 2008 Brit Awards nominations. In one of them Ricky Wilson said something like 'listening to Mika's music is like a head-on collision with a pumpkin.' :blink:

I can't remember the exact words but I can clearly remember that I didn't think it was that funny..:cool:

There were several short clips with interviews made for the 2008 Brit Awards nominations. In one of them Ricky Wilson said something like 'listening to Mika's music is like a head-on collision with a pumpkin.' :blink:

I can't remember the exact words but I can clearly remember that I didn't think it was that funny..:cool:

What a child...

It shows how mature Mika reacts....saying he likes their song.

Sorry it's not good quality - my scanner isn't very good! :sneaky2:

Hope you can read it okay! :biggrin2:

mika12.jpg

I absolutely LOVE the songs in Cool Runnings, and I love the movie too! I imagine Cool Runnings would be loved by Mika, as it is about a team of outsiders who catch the imagination of the world. Mika has done that too, even without a bobsled!

WTF I'm not a Kaiser Chiefs fan but I like a few songs and Ricky does seem an ass****:mf_rosetinted:

I never heard of Mousse T before :teehee:

Gosh just read the lyrics of Darling Nikki they are disturbing :roftl:

Thanks for posting Abby. Here's the text if anyone is having trouble reading.

SONG THAT MAKES ME SMILE: Ruby by Kaiser Chiefs

I always remember that track because it knocked my song Grace Kelly off the number one spot. I'd never met the Kaiser Chiefs but Ricky Wilson (their lead singer) saw me at a party, came over and said, "Hi, I'm from the Kaiser Chiefs and we've got you off number one." Then he walked away. What a strange human being. If ever you wanted to create a problem with someone, that's the way to do it!

I'm not sure that Mika is actually saying he likes this song :no:

I think it makes him smile because it reminds him of what a pathetic individual this idiot is :bleh:

I'm not sure that Mika is actually saying he likes this song :no:

I think it makes him smile because it reminds him of what a pathetic individual this idiot is :bleh:

I read it a 2nd time, and must say you're probably right. I thought the song makes him smile, but it is actually the thought of the socalled idiot which makes him smile...

MY PARTY TUNE: Is It Cost I'm Cool? by Mousse T

I've been asked to leave a nightclub twice by DJs because I keep insisting they play this. But it is an amazing tune to dance to. I've even got a special dance that I do when it comes on, with props and everything.

THIS has to be one of my favourite songs EVER. So glad he loves it too! :aah:

Archived