Glasgow Big Girl

BigGirlHelen

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi.

Thought i would pop by and say Hi.

I was one of the Big Girls on Monday night in Glasgow.

Just an amazing experiance i wont forget.

Helen xx

:mf_lustslow:Yeah!!! I wondered where you were, you should read some of the reports for the gig and also some great vids too. I actually laughed out loud when i saw your name as i just knew it was you:roftl:

Hello Lovlies.

I have read the review from the Scottish Sun, My boss called a reporter from the Whitehaven News so i am in the local paper as well.

Just still Buzzing cant beleive how amazing it was.

Helen xx

:aah:No way!! How cool is that, i bet your a local celeb now:naughty:

Hi.

Helen xx

:thumb_yello:Hey big girl ! Great you joined us hope your jouney home was ok. Hear your a star now :mf_rosetinted: I am just depressed now i need more MIKA!!!!!:aah:

Ha ha.

One of the Girls who sits next to me has cut out a silver star and written A List on it and stuck it to my computer lol.

Are we on You Tube?

xx

Yes we arre on you tube. there are some great links on the gigs thread, check them out. (aaahhhh memories):mf_lustslow:

Tell me bout it. I went onto the Website at work today as i knew he was in Newcastle which is a couple of hours from me but was sold out!!!

I got home a 2am and floated through work on Tuesday, But I have not been able to Listen to Rain or Relax yet, tried to but my eyes keep welling up. Totally mad.

I like the fact that the girl from the Scottish Son took 10 years off me.

lol xx

Hello Lovlies.

I have read the review from the Scottish Sun, My boss called a reporter from the Whitehaven News so i am in the local paper as well.

Helen xx

:roftl:I'm surprised you still even have a job, did you not fall asleep at your desk, you must have been sooooo tired with all the travelling:roftl:

Red Bull helps and the fact that i am still on a high now.

:naughty:Nice one. Well sorry this was short and sweet but i really need to try and get some sleep, i think i have been on here constantly since monday:naughty: Hope to speak again soon as i think it will keep the night alive for us if we can keep in touch.:thumb_yello:Talk soon nite nite big girl:wink2:

Hi.

Helen xx

Hi! :bye: Welcome to the MFC! Would like to post your amazing experience as a Glasgow Big Girl in the thread intitled 'Tell your experience as a Big Girl or Lollipop Girl'? :wink2: you could show your photos aswell.

Hello Lovlies.

Helen xx

Welcome! :boing:

What an amazing boss actually :naughty:

Hi Helen !

Welcome to the MFC :thumb_yello:

Nice to see you there !

What an amazing night we had :wub2:

But I have not been able to Listen to Rain or Relax yet, tried to but my eyes keep welling up. Totally mad.

Don't worry, I feel the same :teehee: After a gig, I can't listen any Mika songs during days... :blush-anim-cl:

welcome to MFC great to meet you, and hang out with you and sto0fs, I was the girl in blue with the not so big bust on hahaha :naughty: momma P decided I was the smallest big girl, shouldve made me Lollipop G then :mf_rosetinted: lol.wouldnt have had to have a hairy blue chest then haha:wink2:

welcome to MFC great to meet you, and hang out with you and sto0fs, I was the girl in blue with the not so big bust on hahaha :naughty: momma P decided I was the smallest big girl, shouldve made me Lollipop G then :mf_rosetinted: lol.wouldnt have had to have a hairy blue chest then haha:wink2:

I didn't realized it was you :shocked: when you told me your MFC name, I haven't understood :teehee:

Sorry

Archived