WEATHER for Hammersmith Gigs

CazGirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's because there will be 100 MFCers and their 45 best friends in London. If 100 MFCers and their 45 best friends turn up in Timbuktu you can rest assured the queuing will start at stupid o'clock. And I will also be avoiding the Timbuktu gig. :naughty:

Well he did reimburse Kata for the donuts she gave out in the queue once. Then she felt guilty so she bought everyone lollipops the next day with John's money. :naughty:

On the last day he bought hot chocolate. I can't remember if there were donuts involved. :dunno:

I missed the whole thing because I was at the shop buying John some chocolate covered peanuts. :aah:

:roftl: john is so f*cking cute. and Kata, as well :naughty:

Well this will be fun !

Although I ain't getting into London till 3pm anyway, college in the morning then heading to London with my brother. Hopefully the queue won't be too long by then, maybe the weather will put some off queuing for ages but I've never queued for a London gig before.

Well this will be fun !

Although I ain't getting into London till 3pm anyway, college in the morning then heading to London with my brother. Hopefully the queue won't be too long by then, maybe the weather will put some off queuing for ages but I've never queued for a London gig before.

I'm hoping so as well, there's no need to queue so early! If people queue that early they're nuts.

In case some of you haven't checked, it's going to CHUCK IT DOWN.

THE ENTIRE DAY.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8

It's only going to be 5 degrees celsius, so make sure you have coats, hoods, umbrella's, sensible shoes etcetc. And if you're queueing at ridiculous o'clock for whatever bizarre reason (IMO :naughty:) at least you now know that you might end up going home with a nasty cold.

Don't say I didn't warn ya :naughty:

Oh, and it'll be raining on Monday too.

Thanks for the warning CazGirl. I now plan to wear my boots and will take my brolly with me. But I won't be queueing long as we've booked seats, Thank God

ok.. so let me try this one :naughty:

i'm going to eat some choccies, protect my pressies under my brolly, cuz it's going to chuck in down?

:lmao: see? mfc did teach me somethings!

next stop: cockney rhyming slang :naughty: (not that many people use it anymore :teehee:)

i have to confess that when i first joined, i had no idea what choccies and pressies meant... and i kept reading those words!!

til i guess i read it in a sentence that made me understand their meanings.

blad? what is that jazzy? are you trying new words on me missy moo? :sneaky2:

i have to confess that when i first joined, i had no idea what choccies and pressies meant... and i kept reading those words!!

til i guess i read it in a sentence that made me understand their meanings.

blad? what is that jazzy? are you trying new words on me missy moo? :sneaky2:

I'm guessing she means "blud", which how I'd say/spell it. It's something "rudeboys" (though I believe it started off with black people saying it, and that's NOT me being racist) which I guess is similar to "bruv" (brother).

"Heeeeey, how ya doin' blud? Let's go east side and create some beef in the manor!"

Archived