WEATHER for Hammersmith Gigs

CazGirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing she means "blud", which how I'd say/spell it. It's something "rudeboys" (though I believe it started off with black people saying it, and that's NOT me being racist) which I guess is similar to "bruv" (brother).

"Heeeeey, how ya doin' blud? Let's go east side and create some beef in the manor!"

here, people say "bro" ? :blush-anim-cl:

Ah see, us southerners just aren't that classy :roftl:

Bruv is more chavvy, therefore people say bruv, cos there are chavs everywhere :naughty:

At least, they're everywhere in Essex.

Speak for yourself:roftl: Witham is classy:mf_rosetinted:

Speak for yourself:roftl: Witham is classy:mf_rosetinted:

That's coz you live in the NICE part of Essex. Parents had to move to an island that's infested with them.

Well, it used to be a lot nicer back in their day. Hardly anyone lived there! Now we're overpopulated.

here, people say "bro" ? :blush-anim-cl:

They used to say "blood", but I don't think anyone has used that since the '80s. The Bloods are (were?) a street gang in LA.

Is this a new chav look? I always think of Lady Sovereign when I think of chavs. :naughty:

The only difference between the girl in this pic and any number of Hollywood starlettes or skanky singers is she's not a size 0.

Is this a new chav look? I always think of Lady Sovereign when I think of chavs. :naughty:

The only difference between the girl in this pic and any number of Hollywood starlettes or skanky singers is she's not a size 0.

chavs are basically chain smokers, wear tracksuits, girls have bleached hair in a ponytail...OR they dress a bit slutty like in that picture :roftl:

They're basically people who want to look cool but fail at every angle.

OMG, if you go here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8 and go to the bottom, if you use the bar at the bottom you can see how severe the weather will be ... the entire picture is covered in blue until it gets to 6pm...

Sunday looks really harsh for queuers tomorrow ! Although I would be quite confident to say the same for Monday coz we know what British weather is like. Lolz!

I'm guessing she means "blud", which how I'd say/spell it. It's something "rudeboys" (though I believe it started off with black people saying it, and that's NOT me being racist) which I guess is similar to "bruv" (brother).

"Heeeeey, how ya doin' blud? Let's go east side and create some beef in the manor!"

Perhaps closer into London it's blad cos it's said with more of an 'a' than a 'u' but there's no point quibbling.

I'm just cotchin right now, but I'm bare vexed at that skank who disrespected me. :mf_rosetinted:

[/gangsta talk]

ok.. so let me try this one :naughty:

i'm going to eat some choccies, protect my pressies under my brolly, cuz it's going to chuck in down?

:lmao: see? mfc did teach me somethings!

next stop: cockney rhyming slang :naughty: (not that many people use it anymore :teehee:)

:roftl:

I have a video I need to post of my American friend trying to "speak Canadian." He takes it too far though and ends up with some weird faux British thing, talking about taking a lift to put petrol in his lorry or something. :roftl:

I'll post it later if I'm not cream crackered, so that you all can have a butchers. :mf_rosetinted:

I have a video I need to post of my American friend trying to "speak Canadian." He takes it too far though and ends up with some weird faux British thing, talking about taking a lift to put petrol in his lorry or something. :roftl:

I'll post it later if I'm not cream crackered, so that you all can have a butchers. :mf_rosetinted:

LOOOOL I always say 'butchers'. Rhyming slang isn't as much of a dying breed as you might think Caz! People use it without realising - I do, and then people who've got no idea what I'm talking about look at me oddly and I'm like 'what?!' :aah:

LOOOOL I always say 'butchers'. Rhyming slang isn't as much of a dying breed as you might think Caz! People use it without realising - I do, and then people who've got no idea what I'm talking about look at me oddly and I'm like 'what?!' :aah:

I say butchers, actually.

I used to work with a woman who grew up in Bethnal Green. I love "butchers". :roftl:

She said "chappy" a lot too which I also love.

Did she team it up with happy?

I always call people 'Sunshine' when they p*ss me off. Usually in the context of 'ER, I DON'T FINK SO SUNSHINE!'

Poor David, is that how he got the nickname? :roftl:

Aaaaw David's lovely. I was chatting to him after Newcastle and he's SUCH a nice guy. Really really lovely. And he does so well in the beginning of the show too, and in SITM. He's really great.

Yes sometimes, but there were just random chappies too. :naughty:

Random chappies are rarer than happy chappies. She must be a proper cockney! :naughty:

It is gonna be freezing and wet- can someone remind me why we do this when i look like dripping ice lolly tomorrow?

Mika will remind you when he comes on stage. :fangurl:

The answer is right there lolz. I'm bringing a bin bag as well, so I can sit in it and not get wet :roftl: Yes, I know I iz a genius :mf_rosetinted:

Archived