WEATHER for Hammersmith Gigs

CazGirl

In case some of you haven't checked, it's going to CHUCK IT DOWN.

THE ENTIRE DAY.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8

It's only going to be 5 degrees celsius, so make sure you have coats, hoods, umbrella's, sensible shoes etcetc. And if you're queueing at ridiculous o'clock for whatever bizarre reason (IMO :naughty:) at least you now know that you might end up going home with a nasty cold.

Don't say I didn't warn ya :naughty:

Oh, and it'll be raining on Monday too.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In case some of you haven't checked, it's going to CHUCK IT DOWN.

THE ENTIRE DAY.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8

It's only going to be 5 degrees celsius, so make sure you have coats, hoods, umbrella's, sensible shoes etcetc. And if you're queueing at ridiculous o'clock for whatever bizarre reason (IMO :naughty:) at least you now know that you might end up going home with a nasty cold.

Don't say I didn't warn ya :naughty:

Oh, and it'll be raining on Monday too.

btw - you forgot t mention the gale-force winds :biggrin2:

I have a tent :biggrin2:

TBH I wish people would queue at a sensible time, like 6pm:biggrin2:

OMG same. Why would you want to queue in a) the COLD b) the RAIN c) the galeforce WIND?

People don't start turning up till way into the afternoon so why people think it's a good idea to queue up at stupid o'clock JUST because it's London is beyond me.

Okay not regretting skipping this gig so much now. :teehee:

But really people, stay home in the morning. Don't be daft. :naughty:

what's even more annoying is that the two days after the gig are perfectly sunny :aah:

to "chuck it down" means heavy rain?

:aah: i learn something new everyday!!

jemma, if the winds are strong, get ready to fly away with your tent! :roftl:

Yes that's right, Guy! Or "piss it down..." whichever you prefer :aah:

You never know, the winds might end up taking her to Mexico or something. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG same. Why would you want to queue in a) the COLD b) the RAIN c) the galeforce WIND?

People don't start turning up till way into the afternoon so why people think it's a good idea to queue up at stupid o'clock JUST because it's London is beyond me.

Eugh, wish I had a "weather forecast" thread for toronto before I froze my arse off. :naughty:

They all yelled at me to go get a jacket. :mf_rosetinted:

Why would anyone want to queue, at all, EVER, is beyond me. It sucks, and we merely endure, and, generally, sort of survive it. I wish that every Mika gig was allocated seating.

It's not JUST because it's London. :naughty:

It's just because people have a history of inviting their 45 best friends to join them in the queue several hours after everyone else gets there. If you want to avoid 45 people queue jumping in front of you, you get there first. And so it began in London in 2007...

If people behaved themselves all those years ago we wouldn't be dealing with this madness today.

Why would anyone want to queue, at all, EVER, is beyond me. It sucks, and we merely endure, and, generally, sort of survive it. I wish that every Mika gig was allocated seating.

Allocated seating all the way! Queueing up for the TV shows was bad enough :roftl:

It's not JUST because it's London. :naughty:

It's just because people have a history of inviting their 45 best friends to join them in the queue several hours after everyone else gets there. If you want to avoid 45 people queue jumping in front of you, you get there first. And so it began in London in 2007...

If people behaved themselves all those years ago we wouldn't be dealing with this madness today.

Well yes that's true, but isn't it all worse in London? Isn't that why you're not going to the London gigs? :roftl:

As Caz says it really is going to chuck it down:badmood:

When it chucks it down, it chucks it down...:naughty:

*note to john*

please don't send donuts... soggy donuts are just not as tasty.

:lmfao:

Hot Chocolate will suffice though :pinkbow:

Well yes that's true, but isn't it all worse in London? Isn't that why you're not going to the London gigs? :roftl:

That's because there will be 100 MFCers and their 45 best friends in London. If 100 MFCers and their 45 best friends turn up in Timbuktu you can rest assured the queuing will start at stupid o'clock. And I will also be avoiding the Timbuktu gig. :naughty:

He has never done donuts in london:blink:

Well he did reimburse Kata for the donuts she gave out in the queue once. Then she felt guilty so she bought everyone lollipops the next day with John's money. :naughty:

On the last day he bought hot chocolate. I can't remember if there were donuts involved. :dunno:

I missed the whole thing because I was at the shop buying John some chocolate covered peanuts. :aah:

Archived