http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqBggTmzWQE

Hope you like them :wub2:

love em. thx :flowers2:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you lollipop_monkey for the vimeo thing!

This isn't just Mika clips it got like....loads of clips from our day as well. Please watch it cos I was really proud of it :D A few of probably star in it momentarily to be honest!

Edited by PinkFlamingo21

OK ... All vids are up now for this show :boing:

Big Girl

Blame It On The Girls

Any Other World

Mika - Hammersmith - Talking Bit

My Interpretation

Doctor John

Happy Ending

Beginning of Love Today - Death March

We Are Golden - Didn't know I filmed any of it - hence just sound lol

Toy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpOcge4p4qU

Lollipop

lovely vids Laurel, t4p :flowers2:

the one with the talking bit is :wub2:

Forgot to include the Meet and Greet video :wink2:

Robi might like that ... I didn't realise I'd filmed her entire conversation with Mika :lmfao:

you actually did, and i hadn't realized you were behind me! :lmfao:

thanks a huge lot! i tried to leave a comment on YT, but it won't show up :sneaky2:

awwwww :wub2::wub2::wub2:

fangurling a bit

you actually did, and i hadn't realized you were behind me! :lmfao:

thanks a huge lot! i tried to leave a comment on YT, but it won't show up :sneaky2:

awwwww :wub2::wub2::wub2:

fangurling a bit

My pleasure :wink2: I didn't bother him again myself cos' we'd just met him ... but I like filming stuff for other people .. didn't realise it was you till I watched it back :naughty:

My pleasure :wink2: I didn't bother him again myself cos' we'd just met him ... but I like filming stuff for other people .. didn't realise it was you till I watched it back :naughty:

you can say it's me cause he talkes about Milan :naughty:

thanks again, goes straight to my memories box :wub2:

you can say it's me cause he talkes about Milan :naughty:

thanks again, goes straight to my memories box :wub2:

It's a nice video, he does seem pleased to see you! You can tell in the way he says "hi, how are you?", his intonation when he says it :thumb_yello:.

It's a nice video, he does seem pleased to see you! You can tell in the way he says "hi, how are you?", his intonation when he says it :thumb_yello:.

well..he might not really be in the end..i told him off cause they increased the cost of his personalized exercise book!

made a total twat of myself as usual! :lmfao:

what can i do? i always seem to be rude...but maybe he likes that! :naughty:

well..he might not really be in the end..i told him off cause they increased the cost of his personalized exercise book!

made a total twat of myself as usual! :lmfao:

what can i do? i always seem to be rude...but maybe he likes that! :naughty:

Oh Robi why did you have to go and ruin it then, when it started so well :lmfao:

I do think that he has quite thick skin if people are not being nasty with a bad intention, if you know what I mean? And he does seem open to constructive criticism so hey, who knows, maybe he didn't mind too much :dunno:

Or maybe he does hate you now :naughty:

Oh Robi why did you have to go and ruin it then, when it started so well :lmfao:

I do think that he has quite thick skin if people are not being nasty with a bad intention, if you know what I mean? And he does seem open to constructive criticism so hey, who knows, maybe he didn't mind too much :dunno:

Or maybe he does hate you now :naughty:

i will survive, i think :naughty:

and probably find out he'll increase the cost to 100 euros in milan :sneaky2:

OK ... All vids are up now for this show :boing:

Big Girl

Blame It On The Girls

Any Other World

Mika - Hammersmith - Talking Bit

My Interpretation

Doctor John

Happy Ending

Beginning of Love Today - Death March

We Are Golden - Didn't know I filmed any of it - hence just sound lol

Toy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpOcge4p4qU

Lollipop

Thank you!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hey, this is my first post in Mika Fan Club.

I thought the show was absolutely AMAZING! It was the best night of my life so far. I was about 4 rows back from the front, and I didn't arrive in the queue until about 6.30 :P. There was this REALLY tall guy in front of me, so I ended up standing on tip toes for the whole time. My legs hurt after from constant jumping and tiptoeing, but it was so worth it!

I was worried he would only be singing songs from 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much', but he did allll his songs and I was so happy.

The show was perfect for me. I love colourful things, Mika music, glitter and plasticine. The show combined everything, with the golden foil falling down and I thought the projections on the book at the back where amazing too. I was basically in a state of hyper over excitedness for the whole time.

I never even realised that it was possible to meet Mika at the end, so next time I will definately wait behind!

And thanks to everyone who posted videos, because I forgot to bring my camera.

THANKYOU MIKA FOR THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! :biggrin2:

Sorry this is so late :P

I thought the show was absolutely AMAZING! It was the best night of my life so far. I was about 4 rows back from the front, and I didn't arrive in the queue until about 6.30 :P. There was this REALLY tall guy in front of me, so I ended up standing on tip toes for the whole time. My legs hurt after from constant jumping and tiptoeing, but it was so worth it!

I was worried he would only be singing songs from 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much', but he did allll his songs and I was so happy.

The show was perfect for me. I love colourful things, Mika music, glitter and plasticine. The show combined everything, with the golden foil falling down and I thought the projections on the book at the back where amazing too. I was basically in a state of hyper over excitedness for the whole time.

I never even realised that it was possible to meet Mika at the end, so next time I will definately wait behind!

Awwwwwww ... Welcome to the MFC ... he's amazing isn't he :wub2:

Glad you had such a good time ... :biggrin2:

all them videos, pictures, reports are absolutely fantastic, thanks guys for sharing!!

(i still find it wierd that no one filmed GGG or GK :))

xx

I find it really hard to film anything ... cos' I just want to watch him ... but I try to film some stuff .... :aah:

lovely report:biggrin2:

:welcomeani: to the MFC!!!

i'm sorry. that wasn't a dig at anyone :(

oh i seem to be upsetting everyone

x

Noooooooo ... I didn't think you were having a dig ... I was just saying what it's like for me ... I always go with the intention of filming everything ... and I have a really good camera now ... so really wanted to film alot more this time .... and I fail ... utterly ... everytime :lmfao: He's just too good ... I can't just watch him through a camera .... :wub2:

I'm sure you couldn't upset anyone :huglove::flowers2: