Fmbm

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay, finally received our mika group pic!! :woot_jump:

grouppic.jpg

those who are on it and didn't get it from jenny, pm me your e-mail-address, then i'll send you the original size pic. :wink2:

Oh, that's a nice one! Thanks for posting it. I do look massively moody by though :roftl:, I think that my flu capsules were starting to wear off by then, and the illness was kicking in again. Not to mention that I was still in shock after my Love Today solo debut :lmfao:

I will pm you my email address then to see if I can get the original photo :wink2:

:roftl: No they are real.

hm, so maybe i wasn't wrong then... when we watched a bit of the soundcheck on sunday, at one point there was a reflection from the light in his face, which made me think he was wearing glasses. he was too far away for me to be sure though.

didn't know that he really was shortsighted, as there are only very few pix of him with glasses, so i also thought they were just an accessoire. i remember back in 2007 we once had the discussion whether he was wearing contact lenses or not, using a close-up-pic of his eye as evidence - but we didn't really get to a conclusion. :teehee:

Oh, that's a nice one! Thanks for posting it. I do look massively moody by though :roftl:, I think that my flu capsules were starting to wear off by then, and the illness was kicking in again. Not to mention that I was still in shock after my Love Today solo debut :lmfao:

I will pm you my email address then to see if I can get the original photo :wink2:

think i still have it, will e-mail the pic to you. :wink2:

hm, so maybe i wasn't wrong then... when we watched a bit of the soundcheck on sunday, at one point there was a reflection from the light in his face, which made me think he was wearing glasses. he was too far away for me to be sure though.

didn't know that he really was shortsighted, as there are only very few pix of him with glasses, so i also thought they were just an accessoire. i remember back in 2007 we once had the discussion whether he was wearing contact lenses or not, using a close-up-pic of his eye as evidence - but we didn't really get to a conclusion. :teehee:

Hmmmm...I didn't see any sign of glasses that day, but hey, I may be wrong. He definitely does wear/need them though, so it is a possibility :naughty:

think i still have it, will e-mail the pic to you. :wink2:

Thank you very much, you sent me the picture before I even saw this :roftl:

Hmmmm...I didn't see any sign of glasses that day, but hey, I may be wrong. He definitely does wear/need them though, so it is a possibility :naughty:

maybe he just had one of those golden glitter thingies stuck in his face. or a light implanted. :lmfao: i couldn't see glasses either, like i said, he was too far away - but somewhere in the area around his eyes there was a very strong light reflection at one time, don't think his skin is that shiny. :naughty:

btw, how do you guys know about him needing them, was he wearing them in toronto? :wink2: i wonder how strong his short-sightedness is, whether he always needs glasses or contact lenses, or if he can do without them too if he doesn't have to see that much. i hope for him that he's not as short-sighted as me, i'd probably get run over by a car if i went on the street without my glasses or contact lenses! :aah::roftl:

maybe he just had one of those golden glitter thingies stuck in his face. or a light implanted. :lmfao: i couldn't see glasses either, like i said, he was too far away - but somewhere in the area around his eyes there was a very strong light reflection at one time, don't think his skin is that shiny. :naughty:

btw, how do you guys know about him needing them, was he wearing them in toronto? :wink2: i wonder how strong his short-sightedness is, whether he always needs glasses or contact lenses, or if he can do without them too if he doesn't have to see that much. i hope for him that he's not as short-sighted as me, i'd probably get run over by a car if i went on the street without my glasses or contact lenses! :aah::roftl:

You should get the laser operation!

I had it done around 12 years ago and it was the BEST thing I ever did! I went from being blind as a bat to having perfect vision. I can never be thankful enough that I did it :thumb_yello: I could never see anything before, even showering was a huge task, LOL, knowing what was each bottle, etc.

You should get the laser operation!

I had it done around 12 years ago and it was the BEST thing I ever did! I went from being blind as a bat to having perfect vision. I can never be thankful enough that I did it :thumb_yello: I could never see anything before, even showering was a huge task, LOL, knowing what was each bottle, etc.

yeah, i've been thinking about this for years, but somehow my vision keeps getting worse over the years, not that much, but still enough that if it continues like that, i'd probably need glasses again in 5-10 years - and that laser OP is really a LOT of money! :aah: maybe i should leave out a few mika gigs and use the money for that instead. ...

...but then again... no. :naughty:

I finally made an account for my pictures. So if anybody is still interested in them: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20in%20Hammersmith%20Apollo%20London%2028th%20Feb%202010/

I didn't delete any BG/LG-photos, just in case that one of them wants to see them.

Nobody will notice that I like Martin :mf_rosetinted:

I finally made an account for my pictures. So if anybody is still interested in them: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20in%20Hammersmith%20Apollo%20London%2028th%20Feb%202010/

I didn't delete any BG/LG-photos, just in case that one of them wants to see them.

062.jpg

:naughty:

067.jpg

:shocked:

074.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

077.jpg

:swoon:

069.jpg

:drool:

i love your pix! :biggrin2:

O-M-G :shocked:

068.jpg

Gray alarm :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

062.jpg

Ooooh, I need to go and have a look at these pics, that was me when he wsa dragging me to the back of the stage !!! :roftl: Naughty Mika :naughty:

I still can't believe that he had this "brilliant idea" :lmfao:

:sad: Sorry, I just don't like it if you see those big pictures like six times on one page. And your smileys summed it up very well :biggrin2:

Thanks SO much for your pictures, they are incredibly good!!! And I'm really pleased that you got a few of my "moment", so thank you very much for that.

As they are 'watermarked' with your name I have taken the ones that I'm in and posted them on my Facebook, I hope that you don't mind that :blush-anim-cl:.

Fabulous photos! Thanks so much for posting. :flowers2:

btw, how do you guys know about him needing them, was he wearing them in toronto? :wink2: i wonder how strong his short-sightedness is, whether he always needs glasses or contact lenses, or if he can do without them too if he doesn't have to see that much.

No he wasn't wearing them in Toronto. But I did see him in glasses at Brixton in 2007. He's been photographed a couple of times in airports wearing them so I'm guessing he uses them at times when it's problematic to wear contacts - when he's flying, when he was sick at Brixton, etc. It doesn't make any sense to me that he would wear them in these situations as a fashion statement when he virtually never wears them during public appearances. :dunno:

Oh, I love you!!! I love your pics!! I love Martin too!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

So much love :roftl: Thanks!!

No he wasn't wearing them in Toronto. But I did see him in glasses at Brixton in 2007. He's been photographed a couple of times in airports wearing them so I'm guessing he uses them at times when it's problematic to wear contacts - when he's flying, when he was sick at Brixton, etc. It doesn't make any sense to me that he would wear them in these situations as a fashion statement when he virtually never wears them during public appearances. :dunno:

Gosh, so Mika is shortsighet too...poor him!I hate to be a shortsighet and wear contact lenses! Expecially when you have to wear them for long long time (gig queue for example :fisch:) or when you loose one but when I saw pictures of him with glasses (2 or 3 pics not more) his eyes were not too small through the lenses so I guess his short-sightedness is not huge.

I really hope for him :mf_rosetinted:

I have - 4.50 and it's really annoying....:sneaky2:

I can't say enough how beautiful your pics are!

Which kind of digital camera do you use?

T4p!!!