Mika@Villa Manin - Udine - Italy

robertina

Mika@Villa Manin - Udine - Italy

7th July 2010

another date!!

news here:

http://www.rockol.it/news-106301/Concerti,-Mika--una-data-a-Udine-il-7-luglio?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rockol%2FfRwb+%28Rockol+Music+News%29

site of the venue:

http://www.villamanin-eventi.it/eng/index.php

tickets on sale from march 9th here:

http://www.ticketone.it/nc_id154665_pt529_Mika.html?cdProductSelected=BART2010MI0707&q=mika

€ 34,50

Considering that the gig is not in Udine but in Codroipo...Codroipo has a train station!

So, check the website http://www.ferroviedellostato.it/ and you can arrive there by train.

From Codroipo station to Villa Manin you can take a taxi, 3 km, or a cheap public bus (ask the driver for the right stop :wink2:)

http://www.saf.ud.it/CMS/Files/extraurbano/B2-ottobre2007.pdf

PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:boing:

omg!!! i can't believe it!!!

troppa grazia s. antonio!!!

a little nearer to me this time!! yay!!!!

edit: always wished to attend to a concert at villa manin, i've always thought that after the arena in verona it's the most charming location in italy, now i'll be able to see if it's true! not to say that only the biggest artists go there... wonderful!!!!

Robi, how can you go there from Rome? By train or bus? Just checking my possibilities :mf_rosetinted:

i should check...but it's really far.

rome is middle south of italy and Udine is in the extreme east of it...complicated

i'd say train...no bus, we don't have a good bus net.

but you can check internal flights from rome

Robi, how can you go there from Rome? By train or bus? Just checking my possibilities :mf_rosetinted:

rome is middle south of italy and Udine is in the extreme east of it...complicated

i agree with robi!

udine and then villa manin (which is located in a little town named passariano) it's not very easy to reach..

and everyone should consider that if you're coming from rome it will be impossible to queue early in udine, and for what i know that place is huge..

the only option i see if you want to queue early is to drive to udine during the night after the rome gig... which is not the best idea in the world of course.. :blink:

I'll check. But it's in the same country so it's not that far from my point of view :roftl:

I think I better not tell to mr tiibet about this yet. Maybe later... And I have already booked my flight home so maybe this is too late in any case.

I'll check. But it's in the same country so it's not that far from my point of view :roftl:

I think I better not tell to mr tiibet about this yet. Maybe later... And I have already booked my flight home so maybe this is too late in any case.

yeah..lil'violet is right...

no airport in Udine!!!

so the only chance is renting a car...

we can consider everything calmly...no haste.

yes!

not sure i can do this one..udine is really at the end of the world!

:naughty:

I was thinking the same things... :aah:

I prefer Rome cause it's near where I live...

Eeep, logistical nightmare :blink:

I can't keep up with everything this afternoon, are the tickets for this going to be on ticketone tomorrow or somewhere else?

Edit: Blonde moment... There's the link :roftl:

I was thinking the same things... :aah:

I prefer Rome cause it's near where I live...

I think he chose Udine because the day after he performs at Exit festival and it's pretty close to Novi Sad.:wink2:

wot? italy in july? rome? :aah: not on mfc for a few hours and suddenly there are heaps of gigs coming up! :shocked:

sounds like a fab excuse for a beach holiday in italy. :das::naughty:

maybe we could just hire a little bus that would take all the mfcers from rome to udine after the rome gig? :biggrin2:

maybe we could just hire a little bus that would take all the mfcers from rome to udine after the rome gig? :biggrin2:

I thought the same too!!!maybe a small is the best way to reach Udine :blink:

lost.. is this udine gig a festival too..? i got it was a mika-only gig.. :shocked:

though I'd not mind for erik to be there too.. :wub2: :wub2:

I think we're all festivals....

Archived