me too.. it just stopped working :lmfao:

we're doomed!!!!!!:aah:

hm... worked fine for me. :dunno:

so, did anyone manage to do a proper recording? i filmed with my camera but missed the beginning and quality is cr*p of course. but if no one else recorded, i'll upload it.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

filmon stopped in the middle of Rain for me:teehee:

he said something in arabic (i believe...) and said:"im really happy to be here" or something like that...

:

I KNEW IT!!! :aah:

I just love it when he speaks arabic...I used to have a phobia for arabic people and language (don't ask me why)...but since I heard him speak it in that interview from Beirut...it sounds a little sweeter. :biggrin2:

so...waiting now for it to show up on youtube or somewhere. :original:

hm... worked fine for me. :dunno:

so, did anyone manage to do a proper recording? i filmed with my camera but missed the beginning and quality is cr*p of course. but if no one else recorded, i'll upload it.

Yes, please do, mellody!

I want to hear it when he speaks there between the songs...doesn't matter how crappy the quality is. :wink2:

I KNEW IT!!! :aah:

I just love it when he speaks arabic...I used to have a phobia for arabic people and language (don't ask me why)...but since I heard him speak it in that interview from Beirut...it sounds a little sweeter. :biggrin2:

so...waiting now for it to show up on youtube or somewhere. :original:

well, i think it was arabic since i didnt get a word :lmfao:

Yup he thanked them in Arabic: Thank you all very much.. then in English.

I recorded it on my camera not good quality of course :naughty: I'll try to upload it.

Edit: mellody, it would be great if you upload it as well, I'm not sure how to do this :roftl:

ok, will upload it. guess it'll take 40 minutes or so. :rolls_eyes: it's not as bad as i feared it would be... but i should've stopped tweetdeck before, at one point there's a little popup window with deb's avatar. :lmfao::aah:

Edited by mellody