Homework... or... MFC

eloise.shaw

really?? That's fun!! :biggrin2:

Everytime I hadn't learned for tests, I hadn't have them the day after!:aah:

So I'm really lucky everytime! That always happens to me!

And when I haven't done my homework the teachers don't check!:naughty:

But tomorrow I really have my economycs test.. And I HATE economycs!

And I have to finish my drawing..

Mika - our guardian angel :roftl:

I think MFC can help with the problem.. :biggrin2:

Everytime someone sees a youngling over here, we have to write them a PM: "did you do your homework?? :sneaky2:"

That might help.. :naughty:

but inbox may contains only 100 messages :teehee:

Everyone should be a hate homework member #1 :teehee:

agree! :lmfao:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmm.. There have been enough oldlings on this thread..:boxed:

yes, we KNOw homework is important and bla bla bla.. But we don't want to hear that!:naughty:

Can I join??

Last night I wasn't on MFC! But I had no homework..

Was bussy making my dress for may, 7th..:aah:

Horribly, you still get "homework" when you are not at school/university - or at least work that you have to do at home, like writing staff reports or checking spreadsheets :sad:

Horribly, you still get "homework" when you are not at school/university - or at least work that you have to do at home, like writing staff reports or checking spreadsheets :sad:

why dont you join then? :naughty:

got more h wrk :( english and citezenship

and DT, i HATE DT :(

have to finishing making my board game. ive got more important stuff to do!!!

see this is the kind of homework i call pointless :furious:

copying up my english work and listening to music. MJ will you be there at the mo :biggrin2:

got more h wrk :( english and citezenship

and DT, i HATE DT :(

have to finishing making my board game. ive got more important stuff to do!!!

see this is the kind of homework i call pointless :furious:

copying up my english work and listening to music. MJ will you be there at the mo :biggrin2:

I absolutley hate homwork. but i like music homework and art. For music homework, i get to pick any song i like and anaylsis it. get what song i picked.

I have to go to school still for 2 days. And I can say that we (neraly all) don't do our homework. From grade 1-8 I made them brave, but in the last few years we all started to be lazy.

But we aren't stupid now, just because we didn't do our homework. Homeworks are totally supervalued.

The were some surveys, which also proved it.:teehee:

*looks around*

right thread this time? :blink: yes.. :biggrin2:

Good, there it goes again:

Did you all do your homework before coming here?? :sneaky2:

(please don't hit me.. :teehee:)

uh. . . no. . . but it's only two questions! I'll probably do it at 11 as usual. :teehee:

Man, I've been so lax on the Mika/MFC scene lately because school got super busy all of a sudden. I've been managing to keep my grades afloat -- but missing all the reports is KILLING ME! Summer'd better get here soon .. :hair:

I've learned a lot more from MFC than I have from school. :naughty:

I remember when you told me that you did better on homework the longer you spent on MFC ... advice I have truly taken to heart. :roftl:

Man, I've been so lax on the Mika/MFC scene lately because school got super busy all of a sudden. I've been managing to keep my grades afloat -- but missing all the reports is KILLING ME! Summer'd better get here soon .. :hair:

Luckly all of our teachers are on it! They get that they can't give us the hard stuff anymore or we give up and flunk. But we're all still burnt out. But I fly in under the radar here, nobody really knows me.

Trying to finish my research paper that is due tomorrow, not going to well:aah:

You have to make sure that only the website you need to write your paper is open. Close MFC, close Facebook, etc. Trust me, it's the only way to get your paper done. :naughty:

You have to make sure that only the website you need to write your paper is open. Close MFC, close Facebook, etc. Trust me, it's the only way to get your paper done. :naughty:

I did that for a good 4 hours, but I needed a break:aah:

I have four more pages to write and there is no way I can do it:naughty:

You would think Sweeney Todd would be an easy topic but its not:sneaky2:

I did that for a good 4 hours, but I needed a break:aah:

I have four more pages to write and there is no way I can do it:naughty:

You would think Sweeney Todd would be an easy topic but its not:sneaky2:

Ooh, I love that movie! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!

i feel like crying :'( . ive got tooooo much h wrk :(:crybaby:

and ive got my gcse setting tests for maths, english and science next week thurs and friday so i need to revise for them to.

and my stupid dt teacher is making out as if my dt project is the most important thing i need to do. and she said i had to give it to it to her on thursday but i didnt...now shes gonna kill me.

hows dt gonna help me in life? i dont need it! :(

:badmood:

half the lessons i do at school are useless :( thank god i get to drop some next year... but i still have to do stuff i dont want to do. like spanish: im so rubbish at it and i find it so boring (no offense to anyone) but everythin else was worse so chose it :( (IT and DT)

:furious:

Gosh, me too!!! Actually, it got quite serious cos I could spend the whole afternoon in here. I've recovered now, I only come here after the HW is done!!!! It does mean that some days I can't log in, especially now the exams are coming up!!! Life's sad! :(!

Archived