Flash Mob for Mika gigs

Monie

which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?

• Kick ass
    • We are golden
    • Blame it on the girls
    • Rain
    • Good gone girl
    • Touches you

I don't want to spoil the happiness, but Freddie and I would love to preserve this mob for the Amsterdam gig :sad:.

I know it says in the thread title: Flash mob for Mika gigs. We just think that because there are so many MFC'ers there and because we are all dressed up (and because it is my home country) it would be a great place to do it.

After the Amsterdam gig everyone who wants to do it is free to do it wherever whenever he/she wants. But Milan is before Amsterdam.

I could make another mob, on We are Golden perhaps, for Milan. Or maybe you could make one yourself? Whatever you like. I'd be happy to make another one for you if you would like. I don't want you to be dissapointed.

The Kick ass mob is filmed. I'll upload it a.s.a.p. :thumb_yello:

Great job Monie ! :thumb_yello:

Too bad we can't do it for Paris or other french gigs... !

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great job Monie ! :thumb_yello:

Too bad we can't do it for Paris or other french gigs... !

Chances are that he'll be in Paris or France again soon after the Amsterdam gig, he loves France. :thumb_yello:

You can .. after dammy .. I think its fair to launch it at the dammy gig and .. we have heaps of people :biggrin2:

Of course it's fair, you guys worked hard on it :wink2:

But Amsterdam will be after the French gigs... ! And we're not enough for the festivals gigs, and it's not the same "spirit" :blush-anim-cl:

Chances are that he'll be in Paris or France again soon after the Amsterdam gig, he loves France. :thumb_yello:

Yes, very true ! :naughty:

Can't wait to see vids of all of you ! :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

Of course it's fair, you guys worked hard on it :wink2:

But Amsterdam will be after the French gigs... ! And we're not enough for the festivals gigs, and it's not the same "spirit" :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, very true ! :naughty:

Can't wait to see vids of all of you ! :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

Yes, it is a shame, it would have been great if the Amsterdam gig would have been before the French ones (which first was the case). I hope you can use it at some point after all.

Yes, it is a shame, it would have been great if the Amsterdam gig would have been before the French ones (which first was the case). I hope you can use it at some point after all.

Hope we all use it in the future :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...
Just had to post this. It's about flashmobs, but different than ours:

http://txf.nl/Rx

:biggrin2:

Have fun watching.

Wow, great idea and beautifully executed! Imagine doing this during a Mika gig, instead of singing along and jumping up and down, half of the crowd freezes for a while :roftl::thumb_yello:.

So Monie .. we didnt get a chance to practise in spain so ....

Whats overall happening with this? when we doing it

Ill get some specs at the weekend:biggrin2:

No, we didn't :tears:.

Only 2 more weeks till the Dammy gig, woohoo! So only 2 weeks left to practice (apart from the practicing during queuing). So Fredster, you'd better start practicing :naughty:.

I guess he still is playing Kick ass after the gig (I don't read gig threads 'cause it always makes me sad that I wasn't there). I think that's the moment when we will do it. Someone has to make sure he is watching, we are not doing it for nothing :bleh:. So maybe we can give John a hint, ask him to tell Mika to watch when Kick ass is played (we won't tell the reason why of course).

Archived