Flash Mob for Mika gigs

Monie

which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?

• Kick ass
    • We are golden
    • Blame it on the girls
    • Rain
    • Good gone girl
    • Touches you

Lovely idea Monie :wub2:

Actually I don't know wich song I would like the most... *keeps thinking*

Isn't it difficult to dance during a concert? Can imagine that people front row haven't that much space to dance.

Yes, that's why you have to adjust the dance, just use your arms etc. (sorry for my random quoting).

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl:

That's a nice idea - i definitely vote for doing a Kick-Ass flash mob after the gig when Mika comes out of the building. :thumb_yello:

Maybe we could do one on a song he actually sings during the gig and a little add-on KA flash mob "a cappella" afterwards? :teehee:

:thumb_yello: Best idea!

Great idea Monie!! I voted for WAG since kick ass is not on the setlist. I think it'd be fantastic to have a flash mob with everyone shouting "we are not what you think we are, we are golden" :)

Hi guys, whilst being busy with the Blame it on the girls Global dance event, I heard from a lot of people that they would like to have a flash mob to perform at Mika gigs or during queuing. Since the Dance event was successful I've decided to make the flash mob as well. But I would like to know your opinion about which song it must be made to. I would love to make it on Kick ass, but I am not sure if Mika will sing this song during his tour (after the single is released).

So, please vote for the song you would like to do a flash mob on.

Thank you :original:.

Voted for WAG , but i think Love Today will be also a great song for a flash mob.

:thumb_yello: Best idea!

Agree also :biggrin2:

Glad you like my idea :biggrin2:

Unfortunately i can't join the Amsterdam gig - but I'll take part "mentally" and do the flash mob at the same time in my room (sending you a vid afterwards for sure) :roftl:

...Oh boy, I love the flash mob idea....can't we already do a little "try out" at the Hamburg gig next week... :teehee::wink2:

I think Kick Ass would be the best one to do, as it's the new single, and should be promoted, and this is a great way of doing it.

Not sure about after the gig though. Don't know about Amsterdam, but most cities don't like loud music on the streets after a certain time, and Mika doesn't always come straight out.

I would like to do it in Amsterdam, because there's so many of us there. And a lot of us are already wearing fancy dress.

If we do it during the gig because of the lack of space it should be without using our feet I guess. We'd have to wait to find out if he will sing Kick-Ass by that time.

After the gig might be a problem. I don't think the loud music will be (no or hardly any houses there), but most likely there will be a queue, maybe even with a barrier.

Even though I have no chance of making it to any of these gigs where it would happen I voted WAG.

Simply - have people seen the shouting and then the flashmob on the australian idol show? It was hilarious. During the aussie gig we decided to do the shouting and a dance of our on during the gig. We had so much fun practicing the simple dance in line (even though we didn't end doing it cos there was no room to move - though we did do the shouting and got cheeky grins) and it would certainly suprise him to see it carried over to European countries :naughty:

Even though I have no chance of making it to any of these gigs where it would happen I voted WAG.

Simply - have people seen the shouting and then the flashmob on the australian idol show? It was hilarious. During the aussie gig we decided to do the shouting and a dance of our on during the gig. We had so much fun practicing the simple dance in line (even though we didn't end doing it cos there was no room to move - though we did do the shouting and got cheeky grins) and it would certainly suprise him to see it carried over to European countries :naughty:

Dont think Ive seen this .. could you post a link .. educate one :thumb_yello:

Archived