Flash Mob for Mika gigs

Monie

which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?

• Kick ass
    • We are golden
    • Blame it on the girls
    • Rain
    • Good gone girl
    • Touches you

Hi guys, whilst being busy with the Blame it on the girls Global dance event, I heard from a lot of people that they would like to have a flash mob to perform at Mika gigs or during queuing. Since the Dance event was successful I've decided to make the flash mob as well. But I would like to know your opinion about which song it must be made to. I would love to make it on Kick ass, but I am not sure if Mika will sing this song during his tour (after the single is released).

So, please vote for the song you would like to do a flash mob on.

Thank you :original:.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted kick-ass because, well, I already love it + it's so shiny and new!

I worry about the same thing tho, monie, will he play it at the gigs?... maybe we'll find out this week already? *fingers crossed*

voted for touches you (:wub2:) and kick ass (love the superhero dress-up idea). think we should promote new mika songs with this, instead of using the older ones. but IF it's gonna be WAG, it has to include everyone shouting WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE, WE ARE GOLDEN, WE ARE GOLDEN! :bleh: the shouting is the best part of it. :biggrin2:

think we should promote new mika songs with this, instead of using the older ones. but IF it's gonna be WAG, it has to include everyone shouting WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE, WE ARE GOLDEN, WE ARE GOLDEN! :bleh: the shouting is the best part of it. :biggrin2:

Totally agree!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

i actually voted for everything,i couldn't decide :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:.

I voted for kick-ass!

I was very sad that I couldn't be at the BIOTG dance event so I think this is a very good idea :biggrin2:

You will be at the gig May 7th won't you?

I absolutely love Rain but the thing with Rain is that it is the intro of the gig (up until now at least), it is his big entrance and the song is different from the single. But we could start half way, when he has had his entrance.

If only we can find out if he his going to sing Kick ass at gigs. I guess we'll know soon enough. If he doesn't sing it we could make the mob for in the queue or if he comes out of the building after the gig. Imagine his face when we are all dancing when he comes out (no Mika, not now, no autograph, I am dancing) :roftl:.

Oh, and I had never heard of the word Flash Mob before the Global Dance Event either :teehee:.

:roftl:.

we could make the mob for in the queue or if he comes out of the building after the gig. Imagine his face when we are all dancing when he comes out (no Mika, not now, no autograph, I am dancing) :roftl:.

:roftl:

That's a nice idea - i definitely vote for doing a Kick-Ass flash mob after the gig when Mika comes out of the building. :thumb_yello:

Maybe we could do one on a song he actually sings during the gig and a little add-on KA flash mob "a cappella" afterwards? :teehee:

That's a nice idea - i definitely vote for doing a Kick-Ass flash mob after the gig when Mika comes out of the building. :thumb_yello:

Maybe we could do one on a song he actually sings during the gig and a little add-on KA flash mob "a cappella" afterwards? :teehee:

Hmmmmmmm ........ how cool does that sound :wub2:

Thats makes me feel all excited ....

Hmmmmmmm ........ how cool does that sound :wub2:

Thats makes me feel all excited ....

You are looking forward to going to dammy more and more :naughty:.

That would be a nice idea actually. I could make 2 FM's. If he plays kick ass during the gig we'll do it then and if he doesn't we'll do it when he comes out of the building.

It would be nice to play the single whilst dancing, to dance completely a capella is difficult :naughty:.

That would be a nice idea actually. I could make 2 FM's. If he plays kick ass during the gig we'll do it then and if he doesn't we'll do it when he comes out of the building.

It would be nice to play the single whilst dancing, to dance completely a capella is difficult :naughty:.

Great! :wub2:

We could all buy cheap nerd glasses and put them on during the KA flash mob, maybe? :mf_rosetinted:

Great! :wub2:

We could all buy cheap nerd glasses and put them on during the KA flash mob, maybe? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, that would be great :naughty:. In Amsterdam we are already dressed up, it will add to the fun.

I think Amsterdam should be the first place for this mob to be danced, don't you think, since there are so many MFC'ers there. After that, everyone who likes it can do it during (or after) gigs.

Yes, that would be great :naughty:. In Amsterdam we are already dressed up, it will add to the fun.

I think Amsterdam should be the first place for this mob to be danced, don't you think, since there are so many MFC'ers there. After that, everyone who likes it can do it during (or after) gigs.

there just aren't many more gigs after amsterdam. :teehee: not sure if it'd work that well at festivals. :dunno:

Lovely idea Monie :wub2:

Actually I don't know wich song I would like the most... *keeps thinking*

Isn't it difficult to dance during a concert? Can imagine that people front row haven't that much space to dance.

You will be at the gig May 7th won't you?

I absolutely love Rain but the thing with Rain is that it is the intro of the gig (up until now at least), it is his big entrance and the song is different from the single. But we could start half way, when he has had his entrance.

If only we can find out if he his going to sing Kick ass at gigs. I guess we'll know soon enough. If he doesn't sing it we could make the mob for in the queue or if he comes out of the building after the gig. Imagine his face when we are all dancing when he comes out (no Mika, not now, no autograph, I am dancing) :roftl:.

Oh, and I had never heard of the word Flash Mob before the Global Dance Event either :teehee:.

YES! for sure :biggrin2:

I think kick-ass is a nicer dance song then rain.. and if he doesn't sing that,I love dancing to we are golden too.

haha it would be really cool to suddenly start dancing right in front of him :naughty: I'd like to see his face if we do that!

there just aren't many more gigs after amsterdam. :teehee: not sure if it'd work that well at festivals. :dunno:

True. Asia I guess. But no Europe ones, apart from Luxembourg. Hm. Still I think Amsterdam would be great for this.

Kick ass is possible, but he probably won't perform it yet, so although I voted for Rain, I think WAG is the best:naughty:

Archived