Flash Mob for Mika gigs

Monie

which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?

• Kick ass
    • We are golden
    • Blame it on the girls
    • Rain
    • Good gone girl
    • Touches you

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to spoil the happiness, but Freddie and I would love to preserve this mob for the Amsterdam gig :sad:.

I know it says in the thread title: Flash mob for Mika gigs. We just think that because there are so many MFC'ers there and because we are all dressed up (and because it is my home country) it would be a great place to do it.

After the Amsterdam gig everyone who wants to do it is free to do it wherever whenever he/she wants. But Milan is before Amsterdam.

I could make another mob, on We are Golden perhaps, for Milan. Or maybe you could make one yourself? Whatever you like. I'd be happy to make another one for you if you would like. I don't want you to be dissapointed.

The Kick ass mob is filmed. I'll upload it a.s.a.p. :thumb_yello:

I don't want to spoil the happiness, but Freddie and I would love to preserve this mob for the Amsterdam gig :sad:.

I know it says in the thread title: Flash mob for Mika gigs. We just think that because there are so many MFC'ers there and because we are all dressed up (and because it is my home country) it would be a great place to do it.

After the Amsterdam gig everyone who wants to do it is free to do it wherever whenever he/she wants. But Milan is before Amsterdam.

I could make another mob, on We are Golden perhaps, for Milan. Or maybe you could make one yourself? Whatever you like. I'd be happy to make another one for you if you would like. I don't want you to be dissapointed.

Can't wait to see it ... god I'm gonna drive my Mum up the wall ... :teehee:

I so can't dance ... but I shall give it a go :wink2:

Ok, here it is :biggrin2:. I tried to come up with moves that take as little space as possible and still are fun, I hope you like it.

It asks for a password, have I missed it?:teehee:

edit : nvm! Found it

Oh don't worry!! :wink2:

I understand your decision!! We decide a song and let you know :thumb_yello:

I hope to dance with you "Kick Ass" in Amsterdam :teehee:

Oh don't worry!! :wink2:

I understand your decision!! We decide a song and let you know :thumb_yello:

I hope to dance with you "Kick Ass" in Amsterdam :teehee:

Oooh, are you coming to the Amsterdam gig? That would be great :thumb_yello:.

It asks for a password, have I missed it?:teehee:

edit : nvm! Found it

Forgot to post it here, sorry, it's: youngstrong

Hurray for my imagination :bleh:.

I hope it works properly for you, if I watch it now the music stops half way through :blink:. I'll try to fix that.

Yeah!! I'm trying to arrange to be present at the concert in Amsterdam :aah:

Great :thumb_yello:. Are you going to dress up as well?

Apparently there is a sound problem on the vid, I hope to have solved it in half an hour or so (no idea what went wrong, on the original video everything was fine :blink:).

Ok, here it is :biggrin2:. I tried to come up with moves that take as little space as possible and still are fun, I hope you like it.

It's looks amazing!:thumb_yello: I think it will look awesome in Amsterdam with a lot of people doing that :biggrin2:

It's looks amazing!:thumb_yello: I think it will look awesome in Amsterdam with a lot of people doing that :biggrin2:

Thank you. Will you be joining too?

In 28 minutes the vid will be re uploaded, hopefully with the whole song well played this time. Consider what you can see now a teaser/trailer :naughty:.

Thank you. Will you be joining too?

In 28 minutes the vid will be re uploaded, hopefully with the whole song well played this time. Consider what you can see now a teaser/trailer :naughty:.

Yes :biggrin2:

"We are young

We are free

We're not looking for blood on our knees

We're not cool

We are strong

And we're running with where we belong"

I'm really trying the dance, but I'm messing a little up :lmao:

It will be okay in may :thumb_yello:

"We are young

We are free

We're not looking for blood on our knees

We're not cool

We are strong

And we're running with where we belong"

I'm really trying the dance, but I'm messing a little up :lmao:

It will be okay in may :thumb_yello:

You still have some time to practise. I can't wait to see an egg do the flash mob :biggrin2:.

Everyone who is going to the gig and knows someone else who is going: please let them know about this flash mob. It is only going to be a succes if there are a lot of people doing it :thumb_yello:.

How come I didn't know about this thread??? :shocked:

Dance looks great Monie!:thumb_yello:

Thank you :original:. I had to consider the fact that we will not have a lot of space to dance.

Your husband is practising already :teehee:.

Oh yeh lets keep this for dammy , more than anything it has a lot of people .. and you need people :biggrin2:

Its says password protected for me .. :blink:

Yep, just for you it is password protected :roftl:.

The password is youngstrong

Please everyone, spread the flash mob with all the people you know that are going to the Dammy gig :thumb_yello:.

Archived