Flash Mob for Mika gigs

Monie

which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. which song would you prefer to do a flash mob on?

• Kick ass
    • We are golden
    • Blame it on the girls
    • Rain
    • Good gone girl
    • Touches you

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the plan to do this during a concert? If so, you would have to consider queuing around the same time to end up in the same spot in the crowd.

If not, and done (outside?) instead, then someone will need good speakers with enough volume. And if you're choosing the song "Kick Ass", then someone needs to make sure to have a copy. :wink2:

And with little time to rehearse choreography, I would suggest moves that are easy and that you can copy from a previous flashmob or video

But with the Australian Idol thing, look at Mika's reaction when the shouting first started. He looks really nervous because he doesn't know what's happening. Probably thought there was some maniac heckling him (or worse). :shocked: Don't want to scare him half to death!

But with the Australian Idol thing, look at Mika's reaction when the shouting first started. He looks really nervous because he doesn't know what's happening. Probably thought there was some maniac heckling him (or worse). :shocked: Don't want to scare him half to death!

Don't be daft Enigma, it was planned! :lmfao:

That's called acting :roftl:

totally agree :thumb_yello:

wasn't there also a little video of them practicing?

Yes, there was a vid of them practising, so THEY knew what was happening. I'm still not so sure HE did!

Yes, there was a vid of them practising, so THEY knew what was happening. I'm still not so sure HE did!

I'm pretty sure HE did. His acting isn't that convincing :teehee:.

Ok, the flash mob for Kick Ass is finished (not filmed yet tho. I think I will make the tutorial the way I did with the GDE event). So that's one. Now I'm crossing fingers that he will play it during gigs since like most voters, I absolutely prefer that one. After a gig would be great too, but like some people mentioned, loud music isn't always appreciated after gigs. Is the HMH is in a suburban area? Or we could play the music softly, instead of loud :bleh:?

I will make another one, just to be sure. I like the Aussie FM on WAG but it gives me second thoughts about doing it on WAG. Would be more original to do it on another song. Tho WAG is a good song for a FM.

Is the HMH is in a suburban area? Or we could play the music softly, instead of loud :bleh:?

As far as I can remember it isn't. It's sort of between the station, a parade of rather crap shops and the massive football stadium! I would imagine that when there's a football match on it's not exactly quiet and tranquil! I guess there must be some people living nearby but it's definitely not what I'd call "residential"...

:roftl:.

If only we can find out if he his going to sing Kick ass at gigs. I guess we'll know soon enough. If he doesn't sing it we could make the mob for in the queue or if he comes out of the building after the gig. Imagine his face when we are all dancing when he comes out (no Mika, not now, no autograph, I am dancing) :roftl:.

That's a great idea! :thumb_yello:Specially after the gig! Count me in again! Had great fun in Amsterdam, love to do a thing like this one more time! If I know it soon enough I'll do my very best to perform much better then in Amsterdam!

After the gig is probably better then in. Gawd I was in the HMH before and if you are in the front you are really packed. You can only jump :aah: And however like 70 people doing this, there will still be a couple thousand people which don't and then is moving hard, well that do I think.

But we can always try!

I want KICK ASS YEAAH :biggrin2:

That's a great idea! :thumb_yello:Specially after the gig! Count me in again! Had great fun in Amsterdam, love to do a thing like this one more time! If I know it soon enough I'll do my very best to perform much better then in Amsterdam!

You performed great in Amsterdam, no problem :thumb_yello:.

Ok, the flash mob for Kick ass is ready, and since I couldn't sleep last night I started to work on a WAG one as well :teehee:. It's better then tossing and turning around, isn't it. It isn't finished yet tho, just the first idea's.

As soon as they are ready I will put it on line again for the people who wanna join (hopefully as much as possible) to study.

If the HMH isn't very residential we could do one on Kick ass when he comes out (if he doesn't play it at the gig) and make an attempt to do one on WAG during the gig :original:.

You performed great in Amsterdam, no problem :thumb_yello:.

Ok, the flash mob for Kick ass is ready, and since I couldn't sleep last night I started to work on a WAG one as well :teehee:. It's better then tossing and turning around, isn't it. It isn't finished yet tho, just the first idea's.

As soon as they are ready I will put it on line again for the people who wanna join (hopefully as much as possible) to study.

If the HMH isn't very residential we could do one on Kick ass when he comes out (if he doesn't play it at the gig) and make an attempt to do one on WAG during the gig :original:.

Ohhh please post when you have it , would love to see it:thumb_yello:

Ohhh please post when you have it , would love to see it:thumb_yello:

You are not only going to see it, you are going to dance with us mister :naughty:.

I might have time to work on the WAG one tomorrow morning ('cause I hope that I will sleep this night instead of making a flash mob :bleh:) and perhaps film it on Sunday or Monday.

The effect will be much stronger if you perform it with more people but if we want the tutorial to be finished quickly I'll have to make it on my own. Everyone could use their imagination and think at least 50 people more in the vid :naughty:.

I didn't know we could vote for more than one. I wanted to vote for Kick Ass, but I also love WAG and Touches You, so I voted for Touches You since it's on his album. But KA is a wonderful song which will (hopefully) get him back into the charts, so it'd be great if that's the song we use.

I didn't know we could vote for more than one. I wanted to vote for Kick Ass, but I also love WAG and Touches You, so I voted for Touches You since it's on his album. But KA is a wonderful song which will (hopefully) get him back into the charts, so it'd be great if that's the song we use.

Maybe you can still vote for another one as well? Tho it is not really necessary since you already let me know that you like KA and WAG as well :original:.

Like Rose, i think that kick Ass is a good way to promote a new song and Mika would have a great surprise!

It would be a good pub for he movie also...

Ok, I will make two FM's, one on Kick ass and one on WAG :thumb_yello:. Will film it asap.

Archived