REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Annexet Stockholm, Sweden: MARCH 18 2010

Droopsy

I didn't manage to get a balloon (which is good after all, I wouldn't be able to get it back to Russia anyway) but I still have the confetti I found on my back (underneath the clothes!) after coming home from the gig :biggrin2: So I know the feeling, oh yes :wink2:

UPD Pirateprinsess, oh, that's so great, which of the hats was yours? And when did you manage to give it to him? I'm so glad for you! :wink2:

It would probably be a bit hard on the plane, yeah... I couldn't even get it through my door so I had to wait for a day until it had shrunk a bit xD

It was red, I threw it on stage when the security girl wasn't looking. He just picked it up and wore it for like two seconds during love today, but still :D

Thank you! :biggrin2:

But they do faint A LOT!!! About 4 or 5 girls were taken out of the crowd during the gig, I'd never seen anything like it at a Mika gig before :aah:

Some people actually want to faint to get attention, maybe to be seen by the artist. If the girls knew each other it is possible that they had planned it. But of course, some people just can't stand front row ;)

If I ever faint during a Mika gig, don't you dare pull me out, I don't wanna miss anything!!

It was red, I threw it on stage when the security girl wasn't looking. He just picked it up and wore it for like two seconds during love today, but still :D

Thank you! :biggrin2:

That's great! :thumb_yello: Definitely a thing to remember :wub2:

• 2 months later...