REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Annexet Stockholm, Sweden: MARCH 18 2010

Droopsy

Let's keep chit-chat to a minimum please! :wink2:

-------------

REPORTS

-------------

tiibet - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2864650&postcount=15

Marianne84 - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2864859&postcount=28

lollipopski - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2864900&postcount=37

Pideh - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2864917&postcount=42

yawnie - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2864947&postcount=44

-------------

PICS

-------------

Non-MFC : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2864675&postcount=18

beverlyrevelry - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2865571&postcount=90

-------------

VIDEOS

-------------

Tiibet -

Touches You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERSOn...layer_embedded

Happy Ending:

In Any Other World:

I See You:

Dr John:

Love Today:

Non-MFC:

Edited by guylainem123
  • Like 1

Text from tiibet (I'm sure she will do a proper report later)

Teenage Swedish audience was pushing, hitting, kicking and almost biting. I seriously thought I'm going to die (:shocked:). But Mika was amazing as ever so I guess it was worth it. He did Touches You even though it was not on the set list. Loved it. Ida was there, lovely surprise. No m&g

Teenage Swedish audience was pushing, hitting, kicking and almost biting. I seriously thought I'm going to die (:shocked:). But Mika was amazing as ever so I guess it was worth it. He did Touches You even though it was not on the set list. Loved it. Ida was there, lovely surprise. No m&g

No M&G!

Guess he wanted to get an early night then.

That is why I on purpose avoided the front.:aah:

I knew it would be like that, so sorry for Tiibet!:wub2:

I was walking around in the back before the show and got not the best spot somewhere in the middle. No pushing there but it was hard to see properly because it was a lot of tall people in front of me!

I was walking around in the back before the show and got not the best spot somewhere in the middle. No pushing there but it was hard to see properly because it was a lot of tall people in front of me!

What happened to Imma?:blink:

foxybacon

@iMMamusic Hope you're alright & don't have a fat lip now! Milk the Angelina look if you do, lol! Thanx for always being so lovely xx less than 20 seconds ago via mobile web

Hi, Sienna, long time no chat...:huglove:

Glad you happened to go to the gig, weird thing the audience being like that, i have another idea of swedish than that...:boxed:

Hi, Sienna, long time no chat...:huglove:

Glad you happened to go to the gig, weird thing the audience being like that, i have another idea of swedish than that...:boxed:

Yes it's a bit strange!

Not all Swedish people are like that of course....:blush-anim-cl:

I have to say that shows in other countries have been much more friendly though.

Yes it's a bit strange!

Not all Swedish people are like that of course....:blush-anim-cl:

I have to say that shows in other countries have been much more friendly though.

Are you dead tired or are you posting a report now?:wink2:

Did Touches You :jawdrop:

@mikasounds YEAH YEAH!!! Thank you for letting me sing tonight. Made my day! //girl with short hair - green tulle lollipop :dunno:

:jawdrop: Awesome! but, green tulle lollipop?? Have the outfits changed?

So glad to hear that he did Touches you again - keep my fingers crossed that he'll do it in Hamburg and/or Berlin as well!! And OMS would be awesome as well...

Looking forward to your reports, vids, pics - hope you all had a great time!

I guess he was supposed to do only OMS but he added Touches You. That was fab!! :mf_lustslow:

Yep, during the first two songs I was sure I'm going to die. Well, it would have been a lovely way to go (during a Mika gig) but I have a family. I didn't want to die :aah: Girls around me were pushing and hitting really hard. Did they seriously think that after babysitting them 7 hours in a freezing cold weather (giving numbers, organizing the queue, cleaning after them) I would give them my middle front row spot just if they hit me hard enough? So NOT going to work that way :sneaky2: And I know, as persons they must all be really nice girls, but as a group they were a hell :blink:

After Rain and BG I started to enjoy the gig, and because filming was a bit difficult I let my inner fangurl free (again :blush-anim-cl:) and had a good time dancing, singing, screaming (only very little though :teehee:) and doing double Mana movements. Yes, Mika is always amazing. And Ida was a lovely surprise :wub2:

I filmed Any Other World, I See You, Dr John, Touches You, Happy Ending and Love Today, but not sure when I'm able to upload them. Will do it as soon as I can.

No M&G, which was okay for me because I saw him yesterday, but I was a bit sorry because other Finnish girls couldn't see him. I guess he was really tired, so many gigs this week.

Edit: I must add that the security was amazing, really. Never seen that organized venue before!! Such a luxury!! They walked us to front row in a queue :shocked: And let us inside very early, we were sitting in a number order, had a possibility to go to toilets and buy coffee etc. John is a treasure :wub2: He takes such a good care of people.

Edited by tiibet

Thanks for the report! :flowers2:

Yep, during the first two songs I was sure I'm going to die. Well, it would have been a lovely way to go (during a Mika gig) but I have a family. I didn't want to die :aah: Girls around me were pushing and hitting really hard. Did they seriously think that after babysitting them 7 hours in a freezing cold weather (giving numbers, organizing the queue, cleaning after them) I would give them my middle front row spot just if they hit me hard enough? So NOT going to work that way :sneaky2: And I know, as persons they must all be really nice girls, but as a group they were a hell :blink:

Sounds awful! :shocked:

Edit: I must add that the security was amazing, really. Never seen that organized venue before!! Such a luxury!! They walked us to front row in a queue :shocked: And let us inside very early, we were sitting in a number order, had a possibility to go to toilets and buy coffee etc. John is treasure :wub2: He takes such a good care of people.

But this sounds great! :wub2:

Her lip got busted by a Lollipop Girl head.

Twitter: iMMamusic

I have a split lip!! Lollipop Girl injury!! Rock'N'Roll!! We both got over excited and danced a little over enthusiastically!!! he he!!!

(32 minutes ago via web)

:doh: My bad. I should check Twitter next time.