REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Annexet Stockholm, Sweden: MARCH 18 2010

Droopsy

Not to treat this too lightly - but - Rose is going to Kick Ass!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm not really a violent person, but if someone physically hurts me over and over, theres no way I'm stand there and take it without getting a little jab back:wink2:

My sister was in the middle in second row and she said that the most of the girls around her were fine but thete was one girl who kept hitting and pushing people to get one step further, she and her friend even said oh! I think I dropped something at the front do you mind if I check? to a girl at front-row. seriously! how dumb can you be?! second row is kind of AWESOME. and they still act like maniacs.

EDIT: Ooops! She wasn't hitting herself xD

Edited by Pideh

My sister was in the middle in second row and she said that the most of the girls around her were fine but thete was one girl who kept hitting herself to get one step further, she and her friend even said oh! I think I dropped something at the front do you mind if I check? to a girl at front-row. seriously! how dumb can you be?! second row is kind of AWESOME. and they still act like maniacs.

Hitting herself!

That's the bizarrest thing I've ever heard!

And Mika says I need help!:blink::naughty:

Text from tiibet (I'm sure she will do a proper report later)

Teenage Swedish audience was pushing, hitting, kicking and almost biting. I seriously thought I'm going to die (:shocked:).

They were awful, weren't they?! I actually got a bit panicked after 4 or 5 songs and had to move back from my 2nd row spot to 7 or 8 rows back.

Hitting herself!

That's the bizarrest thing I've ever heard!

And Mika says I need help!:blink::naughty:

That's what they did in the front row too, as bizarre as it sounds. Tiibet and I were right in the middle of the front row and people kept pushing us from the left and right sides - and back! :shocked:

I queued since the morning, had number 3 and that was my first time in the middle of a first row, but I'd rather had that experience at some other gig than this one in Stockholm. :(

However it wasn't as bad towards the end of the concert. Mika's energy made up for a lot of pain! But still we had to strain our bodies the whole time to keep our places - which we managed to do.

Edited by Marianne84

Aww, thanks, I'm so glad you enjoyed and YES, I enjoyed too :biggrin2: Mika is just brilliant, isn't he?!

I just want to say once again, that all people I met and talked with during the queueing were really friendly, and I guess I was just shocked because I didn't know it would be like that during the gig. The problem was that during/after the supporting act half of the second row jumped/tried to jump to the front row :blink: And it's not usually like that. But, I must say that usually fans are from many different age groups, and this time most people were teenagers, and maybe this is something that always happens? I'm afraid I really sound like a middle-aged :blush-anim-cl:

I think I might have been right behind you. I started out three or four rows back, but got pushed up after the supporting act by the mob behind and beside me. After the first few songs I couldn't take it anymore ... I guess I'm one of those middle-aged fuddy-duddies! :blush-anim-cl:

My sister was in the middle in second row and she said that the most of the girls around her were fine but thete was one girl who kept hitting and pushing people to get one step further, she and her friend even said oh! I think I dropped something at the front do you mind if I check? to a girl at front-row. seriously! how dumb can you be?! second row is kind of AWESOME. and they still act like maniacs.

EDIT: Ooops! She wasn't hitting herself xD

No, not herself. She was hitting me :aah: Well, I guess there were several hitting girls.

I think I might have been right behind you. I started out three or four rows back, but got pushed up after the supporting act by the mob behind and beside me. After the first few songs I couldn't take it anymore ... I guess I'm one of those middle-aged fuddy-duddies! :blush-anim-cl:

Sounds like this was beyond rational & acceptable behavior for any age.

I'm with you there, I can't understand why they do it?

They had good spots, from what Tiibet was saying, why did they need to hit people to get closer?

I'm suprised they didn't try jumping the barrier, and getting on the stage, from what it sounded like, that would have been the next step up!:shocked:

not many here are going to agree with you i'm afraid!

we absolutely LOVE to be at the front!

:biggrin2:

:lol3: good point, robertina!

They had good spots, from what Tiibet was saying, why did they need to hit people to get closer?

I'm suprised they didn't try jumping the barrier, and getting on the stage, from what it sounded like, that would have been the next step up!:shocked:

this is outrageous. We'll be a nice crowd in Vienna right? I'm quite terrified to be honest. It is my first GA gig and I don't know what to expect. I told myself Mika's worth it so that's why I'm doing it. (the other 2 major gigs I've been to -Kylie and Mika last year- I had seated tix and everything was fine. Didn't deal with queing and potential violent teenagers.

You know, I try to see this from my perspective. I'm a teenager, ok? I'm here everyday. But if (tho it's not going to happen) I get second/third row, I'm gonna be ok. I just don't want to see it from the entrance. :naughty: But I would never make my way to the front is such a sly way. :blink:

I was the one of the lollipop girls (the green one acctually) and it was so much fun. The tulle part of the costumes were created and sowed yesterday by all of the lollipop girls and Mrs P. There werent enough masks for all of us so the big girls wore mask and we made big tulle veils with sunflowers attatched to them and then sowed them on to the lollipop girls vigs. I looked great and there were also besides green, pink, yellow and white veils.

And then when we dansed during lollipop he came up to me and let me sing in the mic, infront of 3.000 ppl :mf_lustslow:

If anybody has pictures and videos of when we are doing the march, and of lollipop please send them to me. I really want a video of when I sang, and of when I was on stage with him :blush-anim-cl:

I happened to record some if it. The quality isn´t the best, but hey, it´s still something :)

Edited by creatiiive

I'm not really a violent person, but if someone physically hurts me over and over, theres no way I'm stand there and take it without getting a little jab back:wink2:

I can attest you have patience like no other. I remember some friendly scandinavian people in Amsterdam and some even more clever comments afterward.I mean if that didn't make you rip their heads off,I don't think anything will.

:bow:

I can attest you have patience like no other. I remember some friendly scandinavian people in Amsterdam and some even more clever comments afterward.I mean if that didn't make you rip their heads off,I don't think anything will.

:bow:

Hey PA!!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Yes, I do have infinite patience, but should there come a day when someone gets physical with me, I will stand my ground:aah:

You're most certainly right...:thumb_yello:

It's a matter of up bringing, my 12yo would never do that anywhere, i always taught her to respect others, and that applies to ANY situation...:aah:

Maybe that's why no M&G took place?:sneaky2:

I happened to record some if it. The quality isn´t the best, but hey, it´s still something :)

T4P...:thumb_yello:

Hey PA!!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Yes, I do have infinite patience, but should there come a day when someone gets physical with me, I will stand my ground:aah:

Ey Rosey! :huglove:

I wouldn't blame you,there has to be a limit. I mean I was close to breaking the fingers of some lady that decided to use my arm as her angry scratch patch. incidentally,at a mika gig too

Here are a few of my pictures from last night.

mikasinging18march2010.jpg

mikaonpiano18march2010.jpg

mikafeathers18march2010.jpg

I took some video, too, but I'm not sure yet how well it turned out.

Welcome to the MFC!:welcomeani:

Great photos!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Thank you.

I can't wait to see you vids.

I want to see the Big Girls! Anyone ?

Did you see me as a Big Girl?

Wonka, I was wondering that myself, about whether there was no M&G because of that.

Mika can see what's going on from the stage, and probably didn't fancy getting mobbed after, and I don't blame him!

It's a shame for those who did behave and hadn't met him before, there's always someone who will spoil it for everyone.

It could have been because he was tired, but he's done consecutive gigs before and done M&Gs after, so I don't see what would have been different about this one.

I've been to many of Mikas shows, in the UK and Europe, as well as many other gigs of artists of varying age ranges, and I can't say I've witnessed any behavior like the kicking, punching and biting talked about here, from the teens at last nights show!

Yes, I've seen excitable behavior, jumping & pushing, screaming, which I do expect, but not violent, and totally uncalled for violent actions, especially when they have a good spot in the audience already!

And if at anytime I happen to be in an audience that this ever happens, they better expect to be treated in kind, because I won't have anyone treat me like that, and expect to get away with it!:sneaky2:

I've had the same experience at one gig I attended ... I've mentioned this in the Oldlings before .... T in the Park 99' when I went to see Blur .... huge group of friends around me - I was in front row ... middle ... had been queueing since 8.00am ... they punched, kicked two middle aged women out of the front row next to me ... they tried to put about 5 people in the spot vacated by those two people ... they then started on me ... for hours it lasted ... punched, scratched, hit - it was a really hot day too so they kept constantly asking for water ... but didn't drink it ... they just kept pouring it over me ... I've never ever been so soaked at a concert before ... I punched two of the girls next to me in the face in the end after about 3 hours of it - Blur were on at 9.00pm so I'd been putting up with this since 12.00pm .... they all threatened to kill me ... did I ****ing move ... not a sodden chance ... I'm normally timid as a mouse ... it's the only time I've ever ever hit anyone ... and I would do it again in a heartbeat ... there's only so much someone can take ... :aah:

Here are a few of my pictures from last night.

mikasinging18march2010.jpg

mikaonpiano18march2010.jpg

mikafeathers18march2010.jpg

I took some video, too, but I'm not sure yet how well it turned out.

Your pics are brilliant!

I'm sure the vids will be too:thumb_yello:

Did you see me as a Big Girl?

Wonka, I was wondering that myself, about whether there was no M&G because of that.

Mika can see what's going on from the stage, and probably didn't fancy getting mobbed after, and I don't blame him!

It's a shame for those who did behave and hadn't met him before, there's always someone who will spoil it for everyone.

It could have been because he was tired, but he's done consecutive gigs before and done M&Gs after, so I don't see what would have been different about this one.

I thought it might be because ida Falk Winland was there & he might be busy visiting with his friends.

I can't see Mika making his true fans suffer because of a few rude & pushy teens.

hi guys i just found you, post-gig.

i think it so funny how it's only ever girls who visit these forums. but well.

anyway, we arrived real late yesterday when the support band was already on. still, we got a spot quite near to the front, on the side. could see everything just perfect so i really dont see the point of getting there earlier, freezing your butt off and then having your teeth kicked in by teenagers.

and to answer your questions, yes, that kind of behaviour IS normal among teenage girls. you have seen nothing yet ;) beware of the beast which is a teenage girl in love, is all i have to say about that :naughty:

i was really impressed by the show last night, though. it was like a big LSD trip, hanging upside down in a kaleidoscope. my kinda crazy!

dont know if mika would be happy or pissed but i enjoyed myself as much as during robbie williams. it was just so much fun :) really glad i went, even though i almost didnt, feeling all feverish and flu-ish. so really needed the cheering up :D

mika is a real bonkers artist, hope he will stay put in the lime light for years to come!

Hello .. errrrrr not only girls visit these forums :aah::aah:

Pleased you enjoyed it