REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Düsseldorf, Germany - March 20, 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and my videos (though i think there are already better recordings of all of that on youtube :teehee:)

talk & sitm:

some parts of blue eyes:

dr john:

band intoduction & part of happy ending:

mika tells the crowd to jump for LT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZlA1zNzp-I

talk & relax:

wag intro:

talk before toy boy, and end of the song, after the mess-up:

fantastic pics and vids as always Karin!!!

the pic with the flowers is so funny and love how he was wearing the mika t shirt that day:biggrin2:

That was funny indeed. When he got on stage wearing that t-shirt we were like wtf, haha.

He was sligthly annoyed when the big and lollipop girls were giving the flowers to him, instead of throwing them, like they were orderd to. You could see him think wtf at that point. It must have been because of the nerves of the LG's and BG's that they gave the flowers instead of throwing them :teehee:. It looked allright tho.

Edited by Monie

That was funny indeed. When he got on stage wearing that t-shirt we were like wtf, haha.

He was sligthly annoyed when the big and lollipop girls were giving the flowers to him, instead of throwing them, like they were orderd to. You could see him think wtf at that point. It must have been because of the nervers of the LG's and BG's gave the flowers instead of throwing them :teehee:. It looked allright tho.

So thats why he has that look when he's holding the flowers. Thanks for explaining it:biggrin2:

He was sligthly annoyed when the big and lollipop girls were giving the flowers to him, instead of throwing them, like they were orderd to. You could see him think wtf at that point. It must have been because of the nerves of the LG's and BG's that they gave the flowers instead of throwing them :teehee:. It looked allright tho.

I know :aah: I don't know who the first lollipop girl was, but she gave the flower and I thought; oh no! What should I do now! :blink: The other LG's decided also to give it, so I did that too, like everyone :aah: Afterwards at the M&G Mika asked, who was the first LG? and the first LG felt a bit ashamed, but Mika said it was ok :wub2::thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to show you some photos, but my camera seems to be out of order, grr. But I will tell you about "my first time" with Mika.

My niece, she is fourteeen has been with me. We arrived the "Philippshalle" at 17.30. She was nervous, cause she has never been to a concert before and I was nervous, cause I don't know if my expactations would be full-filled.

As the door opend we run into the hall. Luckily we got a place near the stage:teehee:

First, Roman Fischer was singing, not bad. At 21 o clock, HE arrived:wub2: it was great, has been one of the best concerts I've ever been and I have seen many artists. He danced like the devil, sung like an angel. Too fast, all was over and now we are longing for the next time. But me and my niece have our "secret". Say "trumpet-solo and you see a smile on our faces and her parents will drive it to despair

• 10 months later...