REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Düsseldorf, Germany - March 20, 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingie ... your facepaint is amazing ... I couldn't really tell from the video ... what you'd done :thumb_yello:

It looks cool :)

By the time the video was taken, I lost half of my goldenness:roftl:

But thanks:wub2:

Ingie ... your facepaint is amazing ... I couldn't really tell from the video ... what you'd done :thumb_yello:

It looks cool :)

Yup it looked great! :thumb_yello: I litterally said: 'I want a pic with ingie, her head looks so cool' :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

dsc01919copy.jpg

Yup it looked great! :thumb_yello: I litterally said: 'I want a pic with ingie, her head looks so cool' :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

dsc01919copy.jpg

Wow ... that does ... I like her blue eye make-up as well - really eye-catching :biggrin2:

WOW, I'm really excited to tell you that Mika appeared (for second time) in a local newspaper because of his great show here in Düsseldorf!!!! :yay::yay:

It's a short new, but at least, this gig, let him appear again in the most important newspaper of my country!!! So congrats MIKA!!!!!:clap:

Here is the new (in Spanish):

Mika. Saltando escenarios

Ya van unos cuantos meses de gira, pero el oficio del músico impone que hay que seguir adelante y que el último recital tiene que ser tan intenso como el primero. Mika, estrella del rock pop de origen anglo libanés, lo tiene muy claro, como se ve en la foto. El despliegue de energía fue en el show que ofreció en Dusseldorf, en Alemania, este domingo, como parte de su intensa gira por Europa

Traslation:

Mika. Jumping stages.

There have been many months of tour, but the musician's work demans that it has to move forward, and the last gig, has to be as intense as the first one. And Mika, a british-lebanese rock pop star, has it very clear.For example,thorugh the energy shown during the show he offered in Dusseldorf,Germany,this sunday,as part of his busy tour in Europe.

http://diarioelpais.com.uy/100323/pespec-478213/novedades/show

In the website there's no pic, but my mum (who saw the new in her friend's newspaper told me there was a pic, so tomorrow she's gonna bring me this piece of the paper, and I'll post the pic :wink2)

the translation was made by me, I hope it's fine and you can understand, I did my best! :wub2:

WOW, I'm really excited to tell you that Mika appeared (for second time) in a local newspaper because of his great show here in Düsseldorf!!!! :yay::yay:

It's a short new, but at least, this gig, let him appear again in the most important newspaper of my country!!! So congrats MIKA!!!!!:clap:

Here is the new (in Spanish):

Mika. Saltando escenarios

Ya van unos cuantos meses de gira, pero el oficio del músico impone que hay que seguir adelante y que el último recital tiene que ser tan intenso como el primero. Mika, estrella del rock pop de origen anglo libanés, lo tiene muy claro, como se ve en la foto. El despliegue de energía fue en el show que ofreció en Dusseldorf, en Alemania, este domingo, como parte de su intensa gira por Europa

Traslation:

Mika. Jumping stages.

There have been many months of tour, but the musician's work demans that it has to move forward, and the last gig, has to be as intense as the first one. And Mika, a british-lebanese rock pop star, has it very clear.For example,thorugh the energy shown during the show he offered in Dusseldorf,Germany,this sunday,as part of his busy tour in Europe.

http://diarioelpais.com.uy/100323/pespec-478213/novedades/show

In the website there's no pic, but my mum (who saw the new in her friend's newspaper told me there was a pic, so tomorrow she's gonna bring me this piece of the paper, and I'll post the pic :wink2)

the translation was made by me, I hope it's fine and you can understand, I did my best! :wub2:

Thanks it reads just fine to me :biggrin2:

Pop star .. for sure he is :wub2:

Bienie, thanks for the vids, I would love to see the Kick ass one, how the crowd reacts. Great that you filmed that as well.

I love the pictures from outside the venue. Has anyone piccies with me on it?

Ingie, I think Mika knows we love each other, we walked away arm in arm, so...

And John knows that you love Miek, since you said: "she is my lover!":roftl:

That was so funny!

All my videos so far ....

Lollipop (& Kick Ass) will be uploaded tomorrow .. Rain I'll see, the sound is not ok but maybe it bearable .. :bleh:

amazing vids:wub2:

Bienie, thanks for the vids, I would love to see the Kick ass one, how the crowd reacts. Great that you filmed that as well.

I love the pictures from outside the venue. Has anyone piccies with me on it?

That was so funny!

:roftl::roftl:

In dammy Im keeping you two apart :aah:

:wub2:

@CottonCandy, the 2 girls are Celien and Jociex (not sure if I wrote their names right), they've been posting in this thread too.

thank you, but are you sure? i think there was two other belgium girls too.

i PMed celien

great reports <3 makes me wanna go back right NOW!

does anybody know the belgium girls that were lollipop girls? because they have my mika moment picture :( i gave them my email but i haven't received a mail yet

Yes it's my friend and i. I have your email address. I didn't lose it, don't worry. But my friend haven't had time to put the pics on her computer so i don't have yours yet.

I asked her again to give me the pic quickly.

And i'm sorry for the time it takes :sad:

dsc01919copy.jpg

I believe I said something like: "This is the first time someone has ever said that":roftl:

That was so funny!

It was an open door, I mean, we had the daughter, we had the friend, well someone had to mention lover:roftl:

What are you going to do, stand in the middle of us? Ingie, Mad Hatter, Monie :roftl:?

We do need to be protected from ourselves tho :naughty:.

He doesn't know that the 2 of us are gonna do his make-up as the Hatter. Hopefully for him, nothing exciting will happen while we're at it:roftl:

Yes it's my friend and i. I have your email address. I didn't lose it, don't worry. But my friend haven't had time to put the pics on her computer so i don't have yours yet.

Oh wow! many Belgian girls on stage :roftl:

I believe I said something like: "This is the first time someone has ever said that":roftl:

Idd you did :aah:

oooh okay, thanks for relieving me, haha.

can't wait :)