REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Düsseldorf, Germany - March 20, 2010

guylainem123

I have a serious OMG I'M SUCH A FREAKING IDIOT moment and the only thing you notice is the fact that after 3 years, he finally built up some muscles:roftl:

Ah well, at least I know that in your subconsciousness you think of me:roftl:

I wanna cry:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Ingie ... stop worrying ... you had abit of a hyper fangurl moment ... we all do .... he's not going to shoot you and you did not look like a freaking idiot ... kay :thumb_yello:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*runs in circles*

Actually seriously ... you are about the only one who can still look cool babbliing at him like an idiot ... anyone else I swear wouldn't ... but you are Ingie ... it's all good :lmfao: It's in your personality anyway ... it's who you are ... and I'm sure he knows that very well :wink2:

Actually seriously ... you are about the only one who can still look cool babbliing at him like an idiot ... anyone else I swear wouldn't ... but you are Ingie ... it's all good :lmfao: It's in your personality anyway ... it's who you are ... and I'm sure he knows that very well :wink2:

He never gave you the WTF face:roftl:

Next to Ingie it's me, then AxieDentelle, Sylvana in the white jacket, next to her her PREG-NANT friend :bleh: (I'm sorry, I forgot her name, she is really nice) then Mika, next to him a german girl, Tiibet with the darkblue scarf, next to her Rebecca -Biekje's friend- and the two women behind her I don't know. I think they were the only non MFC'ers.

Yes you should! But in Amsterdam we need you to be the Mad Hatter and dance the FM with us (tho I would love to see you as a Big girl :biggrin2:).

Rebecca is Koekoekakaknijn on here, she just didnt post a lot :)

Hi to everyone I met at Dusseldorf... Rebbeca,( thanks for chating inside..still working on getting to Antwerp),Tiibet,Axie,Mellody,Maripossa,graciosa,Ingie,droopsy,Monie (sorry if I jumped around while you were videoing !!)...... I had a fantastic time, I love how Mika can make every concert a little different every time x Rachel xx

Hi! Come to Antwerp!! Was great to have met you, although it was briefly...!

Hopefully see you in Antwerp!!

Thanks for this pic, I didn't have one of me as a BG on stage :thumb_yello:

See the videos Rebecca made...she zoomed in on you (thinking you were me). So there's a great video of you in Lollipop!

Edited by Biekje

Rebecca is Koekoekakaknijn on here, she just didnt post a lot :)

Hi! Come to Antwerp!! Was great to have met you, although it was briefly...!

Hopefully see you in Antwerp!!

See the videos Rebecca made...she zoomed in on you (thinking you were me). So there's a great video of you in Lollipop!

Yes I know baby, I just didn't have a still pic yet :wink2:

Ingie ... stop worrying ... you had abit of a hyper fangurl moment ... we all do .... he's not going to shoot you and you did not look like a freaking idiot ... kay :thumb_yello:

But you didn't hear what we said! And what Ingie said was not the worst part, I said the worst part :aah:. I wish we could do it over again and skip the last part. Next time, for our own safety, Ingie and I need to stand at least 2 metres apart from eachother to not encourage eachother to blab like this :roftl:.

@ Ingie: he really has a WTF face! Can't blame him :teehee:. I had a hope inside that he did not hear our last words. Judging from his face he did tho :aah:. But 75 % of our little chat with him went well, that's not such a bad score (I am trying to comfort you and myself) :bleh:.

Edited by Monie

Hello !

Well i have nothing to add to what that's been said.

I had the chance to be a bg. It was a great moment and i'm glad i did it !

And it was cool to meet other fans too :-)

I have to send email to 2 girls with the pic with Mika (2 german girls but i don't know their names). If you read this, don't worry i didn't lose your adresses. I will send you the pics soon :wink2:

Edited by Titi_diem

But you didn't hear what we said! And what Ingie said was not the worst part, I said the worst part :aah:. I wish we could do it over again and skip the last part. Next time, for our own safety, Ingie and I need to stand at least 2 metres apart from eachother to not encourage eachother to blab like this :roftl:.

@ Ingie: he really has a WTF face! Can't blame him :teehee:. I had a hope inside that he did not hear our last words. Judging from his face he did tho :aah:. But 75 % of our little chat with him went well, that's not such a bad score (I am trying to comfort you and myself) :bleh:.

:roftl:

Agree!

I mean sometimes he doesnt even make eye contact! I thought it was great with both of you !

He seemed relaxed and happy .. im 100% sure ...

If I compared my chat in newcastle mine would of rated 5% :roftl:

:roftl:

Agree!

I mean sometimes he doesnt even make eye contact! I thought it was great with both of you !

He seemed relaxed and happy .. im 100% sure ...

If I compared my chat in newcastle mine would of rated 5% :roftl:

You agree to what part of my post :roftl:?

I have felt really bad about my stupid remark at the end of the conversation. I just hope that he has forgotten about it (I am pretty sure he has, at least I hope so) since he is so busy and talks to so many people. He was happy about the DVD tho. And he thanked Ingie (even after our blabbing) and drew on my ruck-sag so things are not too bad I hope. But one can feel so stupid about ones own remarks :bleh:.

I think he thought I was starting a fight with you:roftl: And then he saw us skip away together arm in arm and he went like: Oh no war here and he said the Thanks again, very kind of you thang which you missed but I absorbed like a sponge:roftl:

You're right, next time, let's not do it together:aah:

I think he thought I was starting a fight with you:roftl: And then he saw us skip away together arm in arm and he went like: Oh no war here and he said the Thanks again, very kind of you thang which you missed but I absorbed like a sponge:roftl:

You're right, next time, let's not do it together:aah:

Really? Would he have thought we were serious :aah:?

We can do it together next time. We just have to be out of speaking and hearing distance from eachother (so we can't start interacting) :roftl:.

Neither can I lol :wink2:

Good :biggrin2:. Let's keep it that way (Tiibet, I will always be greatful to your camera for not recording what we said :roftl:).

Edited by Monie

Really? Would he have thought we were serious :aah:?

We can do it together next time. We just have to be out of speaking and hearing distance from eachother (so we can't start interacting) :roftl:.

By the look on his face at my: But I didn't sleep all week! he thought I was gonna bite your head off and quickly moved on:roftl:

Yeah, would be awesome if we could put ourselves on mute, if only he'd known that we actually love each other:roftl:

All my videos so far ....

Lollipop (& Kick Ass) will be uploaded tomorrow .. Rain I'll see, the sound is not ok but maybe it bearable .. :bleh:

Thought I'd show another group pic

909157504_5_UjDy.jpg

Me, Mika, Biekje, Jojotje, Annemaike

I love the way you can see my fingers clinched around his waist :wub2:

You're looking like: "Damn do I have to take a picture with this dude...AGAIN?":naughty:

You're looking like: "Damn do I have to take a picture with this dude...AGAIN?":naughty:

Yes, he always wants to take pics with me, I mean, dude, leave me alone :naughty:

No woman, my mind is elsewhere, can't you see I'm feeling him up?:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, he always wants to take pics with me, I mean, dude, leave me alone :naughty:

No woman, my mind is elsewhere, can't you see I'm feeling him up?:mf_rosetinted:

I can, hence the slightly disappointed look on your face:roftl: