Mika in Hong Kong @ Convention Center Hall 5BC

Blue Sky

i dunno my seat number, the tix is not in my hand now:aah:

but wow, we should definitely hv a MFC meet up :punk:

whoaaa all the way from Canada????! good for you!!!! :biggrin2:

:P it just so happened I'm on vacation in HK and i saw the posters in the MTR and i was liek I HAVE TO GO!!! <3 sadly i have no one to go with :( but what time will everyone be there? I'm not sure how early I should go...

* OH AND REALLY IMPORTANTLY are we allowed cameras? the tickets says we're not but i've never been to a concert in HK before. :( I really want to bring my camera but i hope they don't confiscate it or anything.

Edited by Ocarina

:P it just so happened I'm on vacation in HK and i saw the posters in the MTR and i was liek I HAVE TO GO!!! <3 sadly i have no one to go with :( but what time will everyone be there? I'm not sure how early I should go...

* OH AND REALLY IMPORTANTLY are we allowed cameras? the tickets says we're not but i've never been to a concert in HK before. :( I really want to bring my camera but i hope they don't confiscate it or anything.

hi there!

im going to Hollywood Plaza tmr,

but i can't be early......hv to work lol

can i join u guys:blush-anim-cl:

who and how should i contact?

:woot_jump:

EVERYBODY IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yahooooo I'm really really excited now!!!!!! Don't think I can sleep tonight:roftl:

see you tomorrow~~~~~~ ye~

going 12: 30 pm see you there~~~

We'll be holding a banner of "MR.MIKA and his band" (suisuimeko's siggie)! Appraoch us if you arrive!!!! :biggrin2:

so... we're gonna meet at... MTR station? or... ? :glasses2:

Let's meet in front of the stage!!!!! Have you had our number yet???

Oh, so in the end you managed to get a tix??? Guess what you can hide your camera in the pocket of your clothes. The security guards won't find that out :teehee:

And will you go to the event in Hollywood Plaza??? We'll be there in the morning (the function starts at 1:30pm though). You can find us there we'll be holding a banner! :wink2:

hi there!

im going to Hollywood Plaza tmr,

but i can't be early......hv to work lol

can i join u guys:blush-anim-cl:

who and how should i contact?

PM me if you want my phone number!!!

Or you can simply join us when you see us there! As I've said many times, we'll be holding a banner!!!! :aah:

Oh, and yes, we'll wear the MFC badge as well!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

xxx

:woot_jump:

EVERYBODY IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yahooooo I'm really really excited now!!!!!! Don't think I can sleep tonight:roftl:

We'll be holding a banner of "MR.MIKA and his band" (suisuimeko's siggie)! Appraoch us if you arrive!!!! :biggrin2:

Let's meet in front of the stage!!!!! Have you had our number yet???

Oh, so in the end you managed to get a tix??? Guess what you can hide your camera in the pocket of your clothes. The security guards won't find that out :teehee:

And will you go to the event in Hollywood Plaza??? We'll be there in the morning (the function starts at 1:30pm though). You can find us there we'll be holding a banner! :wink2:

PM me if you want my phone number!!!

Or you can simply join us when you see us there! As I've said many times, we'll be holding a banner!!!! :aah:

Oh, and yes, we'll wear the MFC badge as well!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

xxx

MFC badge? what's that? :woot_jump:

thanks for the camera tip! >.< now i just have to figure out which outfit would hide it the best ;p

i think i'm going to the tofu event, 10:30's so early tho!! O.O maybe around 11 i will be there. haha see you all tomorrow!! <3

Guys let me try and sort out the camera thing for you if I can, I did for all the other Asian shows.

Can someone PM me about the 6" To-Fu dolls. Are they only on sale at a special event?

Anyone know how many MFCers are going to be there? And you all have seated tickets? Is there any General standing area?

How I wish I could have done ONE more gig.........

Edited by Blue Sky

Has it started yet?:clap:

I soooo want this Asia tour to be over fast!Sorry Asian MFCers,but this time zone thing doen't even let me get properly jealous about you!:aah:

Too hard for me to believe that Mika is performing while here it's hardly lunchtime!:aah:

But,ok,have fun tonight!!!!:biggrin2:

Nice picture:wink2:

Was this at the Tofu doll thing in the afternoon?

heyyyy that's mine xdddd

and yes:D

*sit and waiting for the gig report =D=*

rahhhhhh the gig

feelin so regretful :((