MIKA in RUSSIA?I do not know how to react to this

Lena

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be so nice! I just came back from Dusseldorf and already miss Mika :) But I think Ledoviy is really too big, it's for 20 000 people if I'm not mistaken...I remember I saw Backstreet Boys there and the place was really empty ( I didn't want to go for that concert but couldn't refuse :))

450px-Yesss-telekommunikation.svg.png

:aah: I want!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! The :kaf: will finally come to see his Russian fans :wub2:

I so want !:blush-anim-cl:

That would be so nice! I just came back from Dusseldorf and already miss Mika :) But I think Ledoviy is really too big, it's for 20 000 people if I'm not mistaken...I remember I saw Backstreet Boys there and the place was really empty ( I didn't want to go for that concert but couldn't refuse :))

I have read through on еthe site of the Ice Palace. The hall has capacity 11 762 persons. It is transformed to the Small Hall for 3834 spectators. Or for 4153 spectators with the standing places. Do a black curtain is blocking superfluous sectors. The stage is put forward far forward. 600 person can stand beside with the stage . Such transformation is used for an audience within the limits of 3000-5000 thousand person. And inconvenient places with restriction of visibility of the stage are practically absent . This very real place for Mika's performance!:blink:

I really hope it's true! :wub2:

wll keep my fingers crossed for ya :thumb_yello:

That's Ok than:) I just hope it's really truth and it will not be cancelled...please, please, please :) That's the only concert which I want to see in Russia...

Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for all you Russian fans :huglove:

I really, really hope this is confirmed for you soon! :thumb_yello:

Wow, that would be so lovely for Russian fans, finally!! :thumb_yello:

Umm, you can go there by train from Helsinki. Just saying.

thank you guys you're so supportive ))))

:wub2:

yup, just 6 hours by train from Helsinki to SPb )))

Archived