• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there :biggrin2:

Here's a quick summary of what's already been said on Twitter, via Labelbarclay :thumb_yello:

1) Mika is currently attending a press conference in his hotel with 4 (or 5? :teehee:) journalists. (the journalists are from Ouest France, Midi Libre, Nord Eclair, Dauphiné, Progrès)

2) he was late :roftl::roftl:

3) They will record a live show tonight and they'll put it on the internet by the end of this month :thumb_yello:

4) he spoke about the upcoming tour in France, possible future songs in french and his 3rd album. But as we don't know what he said, I wonder if this is really interessant :aah:

first pic of the day:

86514586.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1271242877&Signature=IE0MCX1%2Bywc5ZFNOS332KOaefdg%3D

I'll try to keep you updated during the day :wink2:

Nanou, you're a diamond!:wink2:

Ooooh! It's with Laurent Ruquier. I knew who was Mika when i saw him in a Laurent Ruquier's TV show 3 years ago. :wub2:

I think it's for the radio show "On va s'gêner": http://www.europe1.fr/MediaCenter/Emissions/On-va-s-gener/Sons/On-va-s-gener-13-04-10-174995/

Doesn't that mean: "You are going to be embarassed"?

:Update:

86567361-f11efabc9c90ec06427a83e8e3c6bcdf.4bc5c76b-scaled.jpg

Nanou, I cannot see your pics:dunno:

Doesn't that mean: "You are going to be embarassed"? 1

Nanou, I cannot see your pics:dunno: 2

1) it means more: "we won't be embarassed" :wink2:

2) :dunno: I could see them a few minutes ago :blink:

Yes, I gathered already it would be smt like that. Tnx!

I've seen them now, posted by others. I don't understand how that works tho. That I cannot see yours, but no probs with others....:boxed:

if u "twitpic link" , the pic can only been seen for a while and then it'd disappear!!! it happened on me a lot before.... now i juz know this rule, but never understand why!:roftl:

okay, i juz popped in this thread n pressed the "follow" button!!!

still a bit confused at the whole thing... but i hope i hvn't missed a lot right?:teehee:

if u "twitpic link" , the pic can only been seen for a while and then it'd disappear!!! it happened on me a lot before.... now i juz know this rule, but never understand why!:roftl:

okay, i juz popped in this thread n pressed the "follow" button!!!

still a bit confused at the whole thing... but i hope i hvn't missed a lot right?:teehee:

:blink: I didn't know that :teehee:

Thanks for telling me :thumb_yello:

Yes, I gathered already it would be smt like that. Tnx!

I've seen them now, posted by others. I don't understand how that works tho. That I cannot see yours, but no probs with others....:boxed:

I think the twitpic photos have to be saved first by the poster to stop them from disappearing, if you just post the url with the tags, the photo seems to disappear :dunno:

I think the twitpic photos have to be saved first by the poster to stop them from disappearing, if you just post the url with the tags, the photo seems to disappear :dunno:
yes, exactly we have to upload the pics on sites like imageshack, tinypick, photobucket

Archived