• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
labelbarclay

En duplex avec Sylvie Vartan #mikaaparis

this makes no sense to me :aah:

Neither to me. At least they posted links to some pics!

She's a French Singer :wink2:

Thanks!

a friend of his... She was on that show.. erm... Vivement Dimanche with him.. and he says she friends with his mom also:teehee:

Thanks God we've got help from France and Canada :thumb_yello:

excuse me, what exactly does the word "duplex" in French mean? appartment also???? :blink:

sorry for the off-topic but i'm currently doing a French beginner course:blush-anim-cl:

yes it does... a 2 story biulding appartement, but its also a term in the media to say that 2 people are being interviewed at the same time:wink2:

excuse me, what exactly does the word "duplex" in French mean? appartment also???? :blink:

sorry for the off-topic but i'm currently doing a French beginner course:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: means he's speaking with Sylvie Vartan (on phone obviously :wink2:)

:wink2: It can also mean appartment. One word for 2 very different meanings. :naughty:

A person who talk to another person who's not near. By phone for example. We only say that on TV or on radio.

labelbarclay

Et si vous deviez poser 1 question à Mika, ce serait laquelle ? #mikaaparis

and if you could ask Mika one question, what would it be?

im now asking too many questions:mf_rosetinted:

yes it does... a 2 story biulding appartement, but its also a term in the media to say that 2 people are being interviewed at the same time:wink2:

:wink2: It can also mean appartment. One word for 2 very different meanings. :naughty:

A person who talk to another person who's not near. By phone for example. We only say that on TV or on radio.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

how much i luv the MFC:wub2:

im now asking too many questions:mf_rosetinted:

I actually found it very hard to come up with a question :roftl:

I asked what he likes the most about his fans...not in french tho, would've taken to long to think that over :roftl:

*wonders if he'll reply*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

how much i luv the MFC:wub2:

:huglove:

MFC is very educational!:naughty:

I actually found it very hard to come up with a question :roftl:

I asked what he likes the most about his fans...not in french tho, would've taken to long to think that over :roftl:

*wonders if he'll reply*

i asked 3 already:teehee::naughty:

im crazy:mf_rosetinted:

*Asks: "if mika met me, would he answers all my questions? Sincerely, a crazy fan"*

:lmfao:!!

:roftl:

I asked another one! Asked him what animal he would be, if he was one :naughty:

I'm also thinking of asking what kind of socks he's wearing :roftl: don't know why, but it keeps popping up in my head :aah:

Mika being late is no surprise. Songs in another language are a nice idea - a bit of difference and diversity! I love foreign songs :blush-anim-cl: so thumbs up from me lol.

I started to follow this guy but realised I do not understand French in the slightest, but I shall be in France for 4 days in July so I might as well start practising now...:lmao:

Archived