REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ LKA Longhorn, Stuttgart Germany - March 30, 2010

lollipop_monkey

You don't have my Stuttgart vids? I think I have seen what do you mean, possible I have filmed it - should I uploud it? (You could hear extremly my voice there. :blink:)

aaah, thanks so much for reminding me, of course i have them on my pc (just the berlin ones i don't have, but didn't miss anything from that gig yet :naughty:), stupid me was just looking on youtube! :doh:

aww, it's during the 2nd pre-chorus, ok, he doesn't really motion it to the crowd, but he picks it up, gives me a huge smile, and keeps clapping for the rest of the pre-chorus, so sweet! :wub2:

i don't mind your singing in the video, would be cool to have the whole song on youtube for everyone who was there to memorize... so i wouldn't mind if you uploaded it, actually i was planning (once, when i have time... :fisch:) to make youtube playlists of all the (german) gigs, so everyone can re-watch the complete shows from beginning to end, if all the songs are on youtube... but if you don't have time to upload it, no problem, i can do it too whenever i'll decide to make those playlists. :wink2: now that i remember that i actually have the video. :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images