• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

finally finished uploading all my videos from stuttgart:

talk before SITM:

biotg singing competition (this time before the song, not in between):

dr john intro / talk, with suitcase not opening

one of the funniest parts ever, his talk before OMS with "i'm a mess" / "i may be kaputt but i ain't soft!":

:lmfao: i didn't get the "i'm a mess" thing first, thought he meant messy because he looked at all the stuff lying around on the floor. :blink: good that he said it in german then.

part of touches you (sorry 4 bad quality, chose the wrong video setting :aah:) - before that, it was the part where he mixed up the song like violet mentioned... he said sth to david and then said sth about wrong song... sorry i missed that, hope graciosa or someone else maybe has it?

band intro part 1 (wrong video setting again, sorry...): "Apfelsaft gespritzt" lol, i first had no idea what he meant, violet was that the part you were talking about? :lmfao: we should teach him "Oachkatzalschwoaf"! :lmao:

band intro part 2 - his microphone stopped working :roftl: sorry it's not complete, battery died in the middle of it! :aah: but got the funniest parts i think. maybe someone else has all of it?

LT intro:

first 1,5 minutes of relax:

first 2,5 minutes of WAG:

interesting that this time he just pulled up his boxers, and not his trousers.

talk before toy boy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY9SA9Kf4MQ

short clip of M signing autographs after the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsQ9yxg0Kg0

every single video is so funny :roftl:

apparently he seems to be in better mood in small venues ....:wub2:

wish I were there :teehee:

thanks for nice vids :wub2:

:roftl : You can take it. You used it in the right environment and with the correct words. :biggrin2 :

Besides, I am not fussy about copyright issues and I am pretty sure are not, either. :mf_rosetinted :

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

You sound like a mum, watching his child play in the sandpit. :teehee:….

Oh God! I hope not! :aah::roftl:

:doh: you are right… I wasn’t sure where those moves came from. I never study animals’ behaviour but I think you are absolutely right on this one… :roftl:

Darn, tried to find a video of walking vultures, but couldn't. Seriously, watch them walking and imagine them colorful. :lmao:

:blink: I wonder if he referred to him not really willing to play Touches You. I think someone (perhaps Mellody) mentioned in a M&G report that he said something like ’it’s never going to stop, is it’ when asked to play Touches You at gigs again..

I don't really think so. I don't know. I hope not. Because I feel the same about it as you do :wink2: (see below)

Actually, this seems to be the best opportunity for me to admit that in Vienna I changed my mind about the necessity of ’Touches You’ in the setlist. I used to think it was not necessary but having heard the crowd’s reaction right after the first couple of bars having been played I feel I should retreat, Touches You is a ’must’ at gigs … :teehee:

He said that he hadn’t been to Berlin for 2 years. So, if 9 months equal 2 years in Mika time, a long time might simply mean he has no clue at all what he is doing in 2011 yet.

Your lips - God's ear! :aah:

Ladies and gentlemen...

I FINALLY present ....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=147062&id=533582853&l=7aede49bed

have fun:)))

Oh! :cheerful_h4h:

I recognize you :thumb_yello:

And I love your pics! They're fantastic! You even captured my beloved shadow a few times! :huglove:

And I really love that pseudo random shot of the heart inside the mad vulture coat!

Thanks a lot! :huglove:

Oh! :cheerful_h4h:

I recognize you :thumb_yello:

And I love your pics! They're fantastic! You even captured my beloved shadow a few times! :huglove:

And I really love that pseudo random shot of the heart inside the mad vulture coat!

Thanks a lot! :huglove:

thx:) So who were you? I do not see a pic of you... I found some on here now but who are u?:)

thanks for the nice reviews, pictures and videos :)!

dies anybody have the final? i'd love to see us performing hehe.

x

no but a few pics of the finale:) If only I could dance and not faint in front of an audience I would have loved to be a big girl and dance there too!:)

no but a few pics of the finale:) If only I could dance and not faint in front of an audience I would have loved to be a big girl and dance there too!:)

aww thanks! those pics are funny :)! it wasn't that hard. it was pure fun! i really enjoyed myself dancing around all goofy :D!

thx:) So who were you? I do not see a pic of you... I found some on here now but who are u?:)

:teehee: Sorry, I tend to stay out of pictures :blush-anim-cl:

When Mika came out to sign stuff, I was the next in line after you and your friend. I recognized the drawn picture in your avatar, I think it's so funny with the little fairy :roftl::thumb_yello:

aww thanks! those pics are funny :)! it wasn't that hard. it was pure fun! i really enjoyed myself dancing around all goofy :D!

I just need to have Mika next to me (like after the concert) I start to feel like jelly and getting stiff at the same time it is terrible:)

so u were a male big girl? cool:) My bf should be a lollipop girl:P

:teehee: Sorry, I tend to stay out of pictures :blush-anim-cl:

When Mika came out to sign stuff, I was the next in line after you and your friend. I recognized the drawn picture in your avatar, I think it's so funny with the little fairy :roftl::thumb_yello:

the little fairy had my head with mika curls glued on loool I am silly:)

after me and my sis... **** I just looked at the ones before me and MIKAAA I might recognise you if I came across a pic sorry:) I was "in any other world" in the queue waiting for God Curly:)

the little fairy had my head with mika curls glued on loool I am silly:)

after me and my sis... **** I just looked at the ones before me and MIKAAA I might recognise you if I came across a pic sorry:) I was "in any other world" in the queue waiting for God Curly:)

That's just very easy to understand :wink2:

@Mikaleyshialicious haha yeah. was he with you? why didn't he do it? it's fun, just don't take yourself too serious :D!

no he wasn't.... had to force him to go to 1 concert... he then realized he quite liked mika music (so now I can listen to it in his car hihi) and that mika was very sympathethic... but had to go with my sis to the other gigs :)

@Tina78 thanks. :D

No he wasn't ... he was there in Duesseldorf... and realized that mika music isn't that bad (now I can listen to it in his car) and that mika was very sympathetic... but he did not want to go to 3 concerts so I took my lil sister with me... and now we fight about who will be THE PENNIWIFE lol:) but he would be a cute lollipop girl haha