• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks! :huglove:

Nice one!

And that term - Popmessias - well, it's freakingly true. At least to me it sounds right.

I'm happy with this article cos it was written in an enthusiastic and respectful way.

Thanks 4P:wink2:

My videos from Stuttgart:

And

great vids, especially toy boy and over my shoulder:wub2: t4p :flowers2:

just noticed that i forgot to upload one of my vids, the sitm trumpet solo - here it is:

he's so funny! :lmao:

thats really funny:roftl:

• 4 weeks later...

stuttgart43.jpg

stuttgart51.jpg

will post more of these in the mikagasmics...

:drool::mf_lustslow::swoon:

cant get enough of that man shirtless.... wauw! and so great to see him in something else than grey! :yay:

Thank you so much for the AMAZINGLY hot piccies youve just posted in the gasmic :bow: :bow: .bow:

and 2 more, from my LG experience (i love this fluffy dress so much more than the BG outfits! :wub2:)

stuttgart53.jpg

stuttgart54.jpg

i hated that pic at first due to mika's face expression, but quite like it now - i like the way i look on it, and mika's face expression at least is... unique. :naughty:

and this one's really funny, look at imma's face! :lmfao:

stuttgart40.jpg

Edited by mellody

and 2 more, from my LG experience (i love this fluffy dress so much more than the BG outfits! :wub2:)

stuttgart53.jpg

stuttgart54.jpg

i hated that pic at first due to mika's face expression, but quite like it now - i like the way i look on it, and mika's face expression at least is... unique. :naughty:

and this one's really funny, look at imma's face! :lmfao:

stuttgart40.jpg

Great pic!

But (soz) Mika looks like one whos about to laugh (ment in a good way) :naughty:

Great pic!

But (soz) Mika looks like one whos about to laugh (ment in a good way) :naughty:

lol, well, as long as he's not about to cry, i'm fine with that! :lmfao:

lol, well, as long as he's not about to cry, i'm fine with that! :lmfao:

:thumb_yello:

wanna try and be a LG in Amsterdam again?

I hope you'll have lots of fun :pbjt:

i hope for other things too about the friday gig... but that more things like not wear grey :lmfao:

:thumb_yello:

wanna try and be a LG in Amsterdam again?

I hope you'll have lots of fun :pbjt:

i hope for other things too about the friday gig... but that more things like not wear grey :lmfao:

don't think so, i already had to persuade mama p in paris, although she had promised it to me the day before. :aah: if i'm only number 100 when i arrive around 10 am, then i might... :mf_rosetinted: but i hope not. wanna take part in the mfc alice in wonderland party in the front row. :biggrin2:

been a BG now, a LG and a cow. that's enough i guess. :bleh:

don't think so, i already had to persuade mama p in paris, although she had promised it to me the day before. :aah: if i'm only number 100 when i arrive around 10 am, then i might... :mf_rosetinted: but i hope not. wanna take part in the mfc alice in wonderland party in the front row. :biggrin2:

been a BG now, a LG and a cow. that's enough i guess. :bleh:

alice in wonderland party?

never looked in the amsterdam thread? most mfcers are gonna dress up as characters from alice in wonderland. :wink2:

Its so damn long that thread.... who as who or what?

Have gone though some of it... but have to scroll down over 80 RSVP.... pretty annoying...

Edited by Dark Angel

Its so damn long that thread.... who as who or what?

Have gone though some of it... but have to scroll down over 85 RSVP.... pretty annoying...

i know. :naughty: um, there's a list somewhere in the thread, maybe you can find it with the search function. from what i remember, ingie will be alice, freddie the mad hatter, rose the cheshire cat, mrs deer a flamingo, sil the jabberwocky, leator the caterpillar and sasje a mushroom. that's all i know without looking it up, but there are lots more. :wink2: we'll have all the main characters i think, and some more. i planned to be a flower first, look like a garden meanwhile and when i'm finished with that costume i guess i'll be "wonderland". :lmfao:

i know. :naughty: um, there's a list somewhere in the thread, maybe you can find it with the search function. from what i remember, ingie will be alice, freddie the mad hatter, rose the cheshire cat, mrs deer a flamingo, sil the jabberwocky, leator the caterpillar and sasje a mushroom. that's all i know without looking it up, but there are lots more. :wink2: we'll have all the main characters i think, and some more. i planned to be a flower first, look like a garden meanwhile and when i'm finished with that costume i guess i'll be "wonderland". :lmfao:

sounds great!

will hope someone will take a pic of all of the MFC in costumes

Ive looked though some of the amsterdam thread and i just cant find the list :blink:

answered you in the amsterdam thread. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
My videos from Stuttgart:

does anyone have more of GGG than just the end? don't remember whether it was during the 1st or 2nd verse, but when he sings GGG i always clap at certain times ("like a movie that is filled with lust"-clap, clap...), and in stuttgart he saw that and picked it up and motioned to the crowd to clap like that too. :wub2: had hoped someone would've filmed it, so if anyone has (also bad quality is ok), please let me know. :wink2: thanks. :flowers2:

does anyone have more of GGG than just the end? don't remember whether it was during the 1st or 2nd verse, but when he sings GGG i always clap at certain times ("like a movie that is filled with lust"-clap, clap...), and in stuttgart he saw that and picked it up and motioned to the crowd to clap like that too. :wub2: had hoped someone would've filmed it, so if anyone has (also bad quality is ok), please let me know. :wink2: thanks. :flowers2:

You don't have my Stuttgart vids? I think I have seen what do you mean, possible I have filmed it - should I uploud it? (You could hear extremly my voice there. :blink:)