Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

IMG_3906.jpg

from keti

look at my little price~~

his hair~~:teehee:

his hair somehow reminds me of Richie Rich :naughty:

btw, I think Mika smiles innocently, like a baby, and I love it~ :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

If he smiles in front of me, I dunno if I still can control myself not to hug him xD

I got a very nice smile when he saw my message to him :biggrin2: (sadly no pic of that) :teehee:

If you can remember the moment, and you're a bit lucky, it's probably on one of my videos :wink2: (or maybe just not, because I just lost him at that time or something .. :aah::roftl:)

If you can remember the moment, and you're a bit lucky, it's probably on one of my videos :wink2: (or maybe just not, because I just lost him at that time or something .. :aah::roftl:)

good question....erm....I have no idea in what song it was! :teehee::aah:

could it have been blue eyes? I'd better ask celien as well...maybe she knows...:blink:

good question....erm....I have no idea in what song it was! :teehee::aah:

could it have been blue eyes? I'd better ask celien as well...maybe she knows...:blink:

I've just seen Blue Eyes .. and I already thought there might have been a moment that looked like it .. But since I don't know for sure, and I had the impressiont that he looked our (the MFC) way quite a bit ... :aah:

But you can check it out, and if you know for sure I probably can give you your pic :wink2: