Eastern European Dates Confirmed!

dcdeb

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh Budapest would be wonderful! That would be something manageable for me too :biggrin2:

not sure is it still there somewhere, but Exit festival definitely was mentioned on mikasounds, also it was in mikasounds newsletter, and in Mika's myspace blog...and Mika himself said it to us in Vienna:biggrin2:

True Vedrana, Exit festival was mentioned on his different web sites among the first Mika summer gigs along with Eden festival in Cornwall.:thumb_yello: It is quite available for checking out. Moreover, in our press he was also mentioned as the artist who has confirmed his participation at the festival (2 days ago in Blic again).

And the most important thing is that he told you personally in Wienna about his coming here.:wub2:

I'm very happy he's coming to your country:wub2:

You've really deserved it.:thumb_yello:

Thanks :wub2: I must say I'm surprised how well they are promoting this gig, it was all over the press. Well, nothing clever, just some words about his real name and how he was bullied at school before he found his music as an escape :aah: but they called him a pop sensation and showed some pretty pics :roftl:

Thanks :wub2: I must say I'm surprised how well they are promoting this gig, it was all over the press. Well, nothing clever, just some words about his real name and how he was bullied at school before he found his music as an escape :aah: but they called him a pop sensation and showed some pretty pics :roftl:

Wooow, really amazing especially he's got a solo gig in Finland and we have to be happy with his festival appeareance for time being.:naughty:

But it's very important for all Mika fans in Serbia and Ex Yu countries that most of them will see him for the first time and maybe later - I really hope so - he'll come to the solo gig in Belgrade. :aah:

Wooow, really amazing especially he's got a solo gig in Finland and we have to be happy with his festival appeareance for time being.:naughty:

But it's very important for all Mika fans in Serbia and Ex Yu countries that most of them will see him for the first time and maybe later - I really hope so - he'll come to the solo gig in Belgrade. :aah:

I really hope you will have a solo gig too :thumb_yello: I wasn't expecting a gig in Helsinki, and MS has not yet confirmed it, but it looks official.

I really hope you will have a solo gig too :thumb_yello: I wasn't expecting a gig in Helsinki, and MS has not yet confirmed it, but it looks official.

Thanks:wub2: It'll be confirmed very soon for Helsinki, they probably can't catch up with his full callendar atm so fast as we expect them:roftl:

Archived