• Last Reply
I'm happy for you all :biggrin2:

Now let's wait for those South American dates :aah:

Oh yeeeahhhh! :punk:

OMG!!!!

BRAVO MIKAAAAAAAAA!!!! :woot_jump:

he's going EVERYWHERE!

i really feel so happy for everyone!!!:wub2:

I'm so happy for everyone too!! Can't wait for our turn now (finally)!!!

It's no Poland yet :wink2:

Still plenty of blank dates on the calendar :naughty:

nie rób tego! :D some day my prince will come to Polaaaand! :D

Ok, maybe you're right:biggrin2: I'll wait with jumping off the bridge a few days more:naughty:

I'm sooooo happy for you guys!:boing::boing::boing:

I was convincied for sure that Mika tour to the East European countries will come after his confirmation for Exit festival in Serbia, especially for Russia:thumb_yello:

Even though all the countries have not included yet he'll find some way to get to Poland, Hungary, Slovakia... and of course for South America asap.:kaf:

I'm sooooo happy for you guys!:boing::boing::boing:

I was convincied for sure that Mika tour to the East European countries will come after his confirmation for Exit festival in Serbia, especially for Russia:thumb_yello:

Even though all the countries have not included yet he'll find some way to get to Poland, Hungary, Slovakia... and of course for South America asap.:kaf:

and Australia :mf_rosetinted:

I believed and hoped! Immediately after the first news about Serbia! If He started with one of the Eastern European country He will go on. i was right!

Hope you can catch him more than once! Enjoy the gigs & I hope you meet him :blush-anim-cl:

I believed and hoped! Immediately after the first news about Serbia! If He started with one of the Eastern European country He will go on. i was right!

Of course, and yu've got even 2 gigs in the beautiful world cities, and he'll be here only at the festival (different conception) but we're very pleased about it and looking forward for the first Mika solo gig in Belgrade very soon:wub2:

Of course, and yu've got even 2 gigs in the beautiful world cities, and he'll be here only at the festival (different conception) but we're very pleased about it and looking forward for the first Mika solo gig in Belgrade very soon:wub2:

Yes, His debut in Eastern Europe). I envy you))

and Australia :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't mention Australia this time cos he'd go there for sure soon and the most of his fans from the mentioned country will see Mika for the first time in their lives. Think is a bit difference.:mf_rosetinted:

Just as Keti and I had to travel to Germany to see Mika after 3 years for the first time.:wink2:

Yes, His debut in Eastern Europe). I envy you))

Ohhh, please don't.:naughty: I'm sure you'll attend the amazing gigs there and he'll be in a special mood cos he has personal memories about Russia.:blush-anim-cl:

wicked music teacher?:teehee:

Of course:naughty: Bit she helped him a lot and he obviosly never forgot about it:wub2: Besides that he has so many great fans in Russia and I myself would like to go in Moscow cos my husband has some Russians cousins there. But it's impossible atm.:dunno:

I didn't mention Australia this time cos he'd go there for sure soon and the most of his fans from the mentioned country will see Mika for the first time in their lives. Think is a bit difference.:mf_rosetinted:

Just as Keti and I had to travel to Germany to see Mika after 3 years for the first time.:wink2:

I agree with you , hes been to Australia twice now .. this is the first time russia etc .. the glory should be taken!

I agree with you , hes been to Australia twice now .. this is the first time russia etc .. the glory should be taken!

Thanks for understanding. Mika has a lot of fans in the Eastern Europe and elsewhere in the world but they're pretty quiet, unvisible and polite lol:naughty: But some things will change very soon for sure:thumb_yello:

Archived