Eastern European Dates Confirmed!

dcdeb

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope he confirms the gig in Romania too on mikasounds:mf_rosetinted:

yes, I found it a bit strange how neither the Romanian nor the Serbian performance was mentioned.

However, they are not officially part of the tour: the one in Romania is for free and has been arranged by a sponsor (Orange) while the performance in Serbia is at a festival so perhaps they did not feel the need.

Wonder why they did not announce Helsinki with the other cities...

Perhaps because it is not Eastern Europe? or they want to wait until ticket sales start in St Petersburg and Riga first so that the Finnish fans will buy tickets for those shows, too ... :naughty:

I'VE GOT MY TICKETS!!! :boing:

zlx0r4.jpg

It finally feels SO REAL :wub2:

Yay, I got mine as well! Feels so real, agreed. :wub2:

Who is the second person coming with you to the fan zone?

Now.. Where is Wonka to give us A Golden Ticket? :teehee:

108bxb6.jpg

Okay, Being off-topic now gonna stop. :blush-anim-cl:

And the tickets really ARE golden! :naughty::biggrin2:

:mfr_omg: Your tickets are amazing! :mf_lustslow:

I know :wub2:

Yay' date=' I got mine as well! Feels so real, agreed. :wub2:

Who is the second person coming with you to the fan zone?[/quote']

My sister :teehee:

... At the same time I noticed that he has no official gig announced yet for the weekend before Prague....:fisch:

So perhaps more gigs closer to home (:blush-anim-cl:)

oh Budapest would be wonderful! That would be something manageable for me too :biggrin2:

yes, I found it a bit strange how neither the Romanian nor the Serbian performance was mentioned.

However, they are not officially part of the tour: the one in Romania is for free and has been arranged by a sponsor (Orange) while the performance in Serbia is at a festival so perhaps they did not feel the need.

Perhaps because it is not Eastern Europe? or they want to wait until ticket sales start in St Petersburg and Riga first so that the Finnish fans will buy tickets for those shows, too ... :naughty:

not sure is it still there somewhere, but Exit festival definitely was mentioned on mikasounds, also it was in mikasounds newsletter, and in Mika's myspace blog...and Mika himself said it to us in Vienna:biggrin2:

I'VE GOT MY TICKETS!!! :boing:

zlx0r4.jpg

It finally feels SO REAL

Wow those are some really beautiful tickets! :wub2: Congrats! :biggrin2:

Then your class mates can be jealous :naughty:

And the news is on many Romanian sites :teehee:

I'd really prefer them to stay out of this thing...it's not suitable for them. :naughty: Besides...I may sound selfish...but I'm not looking forward to sharing this experience of seeing Mika live with them. :sneaky2:...they're not worth it.

But who cares...I will finally go by car/bus to a gig. :lmfao:

YEAH! I'm going to watch tv...hopefully they'll show something up there.

I believe you're right.

And where's the news about Helsinki anyway? :blink:

oh Budapest would be wonderful! That would be something manageable for me too :biggrin2:

I know that...:thumb_yello: I always bring up the example of the Robbie Williams concert in 2006. There were 70 000 people in the stadium and so many from neighboring countries. Without them we wouldn't have had such a cool show, I am sure.

I almost got a heart attack on the bus when I noticed Anzuzu's text! :stretcher:

I can't believe he's finally coming to Finland! I've been waiting for this for three freaking years! :woot_jump::insane:

I can't believe he's finally making it to Finland!:kachinga:

You really deserve a concert in your own country!:wub2:

Archived