Eastern European Dates Confirmed!

dcdeb

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still no Poland, but that news is awesome anyway, it's a huge step for us, Eastern Europe MIKAfans!!!!!!!! :dance_man:

And who knows, I'm an adult now, Prague, Klaipeda... sounds good to me, I'll deffinitely consider those options (*tries to stay calm* :mf_rosetinted:) :glasses3:

Ada, I'm sure he'll come to Poland very soon. He talked to a Polish male fan in Berlin and was very interested about your country.:thumb_yello:

Great news but still no my country on there :naughty:

He'll come there, beleive me. Personally I'd love him to come to Budapest and of course to Belgrade for the solo gig.:wink2:

The fact that I can just walk by foot to the Terminal while in Klaipėda is driving me CRAZY! :boing: Not even in my wildest dreams had I had the thought of Mika coming to my hometown! :aah:

And yes, I'l finally be able to have a counter in my sig. :naughty: Going to buy a ticket tomorrow, hope everything's fine (dispite the fact I'll miss a lecture).

The fact that I can just walk by foot to the Terminal while in Klaipėda is driving me CRAZY! :boing: Not even in my wildest dreams had I had the thought of Mika coming to my hometown! :aah:

And yes' date=' I'l finally be able to have a counter in my sig. :naughty: Going to buy a ticket tomorrow, hope everything's fine (dispite the fact I'll miss a lecture).[/quote']

Hopefully I'm going to get my tickets tomorrow as well.

And speaking of counter.. 115 days left :aah:

And yes' date=' I'l finally be able to have a counter in my sig. :naughty: Going to buy a ticket tomorrow, hope everything's fine (dispite the fact I'll miss a lecture).[/quote']

Congrats to both of you girls:huglove: I'm Bojana, Keti's mum.:wink2:

Aaaah! Gonna put a HUGE sign in my dorm rood or write the days on the wall! :biggrin2: Nah, the sign will be enough. :naughty:

I'm so anxious about getting the ticket tomorrow. I HOPE we'll all get into the fan zone! :thumb_yello:

Aaaah! Gonna put a HUGE sign in my dorm rood or write the days on the wall! :biggrin2: Nah' date=' the sign will be enough. :naughty:

I'm so anxious about getting the ticket tomorrow. I HOPE we'll all get into the fan zone! :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Haha, I turned my skype into a day-counter :naughty::teehee: But making a poster on a wall is quite a good idea :biggrin2:

I hope so too! We're (me and some girls from our forum) already doing a mini-meet this Saturday in Klaipėda, so we won't be strangers at the gig :aah: Fan zone is going to be full of us, true fans :das:

Haha, I turned my skype into a day-counter :naughty::teehee: But making a poster on a wall is quite a good idea :biggrin2:

I hope so too! We're (me and some girls from our forum) already doing a mini-meet this Saturday in Klaipėda, so we won't be strangers at the gig :aah: Fan zone is going to be full of us, true fans :das:

Ha, good for you! Mobilizing the troops. :naughty:

I wonder how big this fan zone is going to be... Probably the nearest to the stage part.

Okay, I was a bit excited in twitter already :teehee:

Have you heard anything about the Helsinki gig on 30th July, Deb? It was announced on Finnish news pages with information about the ticket sales and everything, so it looks official? I hope MS will confirm it soon...

Lol, I feel like haven't seen him live earlier... And I'm a in a panic, what if they will sell all tickets in 5 minutes before I have mine :shocked:

Have you heard anything about the Helsinki gig on 30th July, Deb? It was announced on Finnish news pages with information about the ticket sales and everything, so it looks official? I hope MS will confirm it soon...

Lol, I feel like haven't seen him live earlier... And I'm a in a panic, what if they will sell all tickets in 5 minutes before I have mine :shocked:

:yay: this week is full of exciting news!!!

happy for you and all Finnish fans !!!

and i'm sure you'll get you ticket Nina:wink2: no need to worry at all )))

:roftl:

Don't worry, I will only buy one, so there will be many more left for you to purchase...:naughty:

:naughty: I really like this idea of his Eastern European tour, I wasn't expecting it at all :wub2: At the same time I'm a bit worried, he will be SO busy...

:yay: this week is full of exciting news!!!

happy for you and all Finnish fans !!!

and i'm sure you'll get you ticket Nina:wink2: no need to worry at all )))

Thanks :huglove: And we should all get tickets... He hasn't come to Finland earlier because he wasn't popular enough here, so I guess they are not sold out in minutes :wink2:

At the same time I'm a bit worried, he will be SO busy...

Let's hope they will not try to fit in Tallin as well for the 31st... :blink:

I mean, yes, it would be cool for Estonians but I think he should have at least a day off after Russia and Finland.

Yes, I heard the same! I'm pretty sure it's official. :thumb_yello:

Can't believe he is finally coming to our country! :wub2:

Let's hope they will not try to fit in Tallin as well for the 31st... :blink:

I mean, yes, it would be cool for Estonians but I think he should have at least a day off after Russia and Finland.

I know :blink: I rather see him canceling Helsinki than doing too many shows in a row...

Yes, I heard the same! I'm pretty sure it's official. :thumb_yello:

Can't believe he is finally coming to our country! :wub2:

I'm so surprised too! Really can't believe it :wub2:

Archived