Eastern European Dates Confirmed!

dcdeb

Are you serious? I wanted to go there by train, now I'm kinda scared! :blink:

I bet JOhn said yes just to shut me up :naughty:

I know from some relatives who went there and they told me it's more safety by plane :dunno:

Let's think positive B.:teehee:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's think positive B.:teehee:

Let's ..:teehee:

Though I'm now more positive about the second Paris gig I just found out I'm going to. :aah:

Isn't it strange how we would rather go a little further and now that he's coming in the Eastern Europe we can hardly choose? :huh:

Let's ..:teehee:

Though I'm now more positive about the second Paris gig I just found out I'm going to. :aah:

Isn't it strange how we would rather go a little further and now that he's coming in the Eastern Europe we can hardly choose? :huh:

Damn I'd love to do the whole Eastern Europe tour but my bank account is missing :naughty:

Maybe they will soon confirm the Orange Pre pay gig! :dunno: Mika confirmed it to me..JOhn didn't ...:naughty: Mika's usually a liar...so...let's just wait. Perhaps it's still too early for Orange to confirm it.
Well he asked John back cause he didn't know .

I don't think Mika knows where his tour will take him exactly and also which dates are confirmed. I wouldn't rely on what he says when asked. He usually asks someone around him, anyway, showing that he has no clue. (:teehee:)

Off topic, but I don't think it is him deciding where he will tour. He might like to visit particular countries but if local concert promoters are not interested in him, it will not be added to the tour. (

At least that's how I think it works...)

The Orange gig on the beach makes perfect sense to me, actually. If the phone company that sponsors the gig has confirmed it, you can rely on their word.

I'm so tempted to go to Latvia ,Lithuania or Prague (though I've heard it's a dangerous place even if you travel by train :boxed:):naughty:

:shocked:

Which countries are supposed to be dangerous?

I have been to Prague many times but I never sensed any danger. Travelling by train across Europe can be dangerous, though. You need to watch out for pickpockets...etc. Or did you mean the Baltic states?

I don't think Mika knows where his tour will take him exactly and also which dates are confirmed. I wouldn't rely on what he says when asked. He usually asks someone around him, anyway, showing that he has no clue. (:teehee:)

It could be because he is afraid of making a mistake. We actually bash him whenever he gets a date wrong. :naughty:

Poor pop tart! :huglove:

It could be because he is afraid of making a mistake. We actually bash him whenever he gets a date wrong. :naughty:

Laura! i didn't know you were so violent :roftl:

I bet John said yes just to shut me up :naughty:

I remeber that, it was funny when he said "I don't know" and than turn to John "Am I?":naughty:

It's so great he tours Eastern Europe! I've been wishing forever to see Prague and St. Petersburg, and combined with Mika's concert it would be just prefect...but damn, damn, damn money:aah::aah::aah:

:yay:Yay!!! I'm so happy for Lena, Indré and everybody else who

have waited for sooooo long :boing:

I would love visit Prague, and go to a Mika gig :fangurl:

Next confirmed dates will be South American ones, Lu, I'm positive...:yay:

i'm quite sure he really doesn't know. :naughty: he might know a few special dates, but seriously, you can't expect him to keep his whole crazy schedule in mind all the time! :fisch: i already got confused with the cities and dates when i was traveling for just one week (and 5 cities)... :teehee:

And then the other Americans.. up there.. in the Northern hemisphere.. Patiently Awaiting Mr. Meeks to come back.. (not..) :fisch:

Congratulations to Eastern Europeans, and otheres attending Shows! :yay::clap:

+1!!!

*waits*:teehee:

i'm quite sure he really doesn't know. :naughty: he might know a few special dates, but seriously, you can't expect him to keep his whole crazy schedule in mind all the time! :fisch: i already got confused with the cities and dates when i was traveling for just one week (and 5 cities)... :teehee:

When he said he was coming to Italy on the 26th, we all thought he was losing it and had got the date of the Milan show wrong. But he was just mixing up two Italian shows, actually. :naughty:

He may not remember everything, but I'm pretty sure he can keep up. :wink2:

Archived