Eastern European Dates Confirmed!

dcdeb

nice... you can get to prague from munich in 5 hours by train for 60 euro (return-ticket). :biggrin2:

time for a sightseeing trip to prague i guess, never been there before. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice... you can get to prague from munich in 5 hours by train for 60 euro (return-ticket). :biggrin2:

I thought it was only 42 EUR... Just came across it accidentally... :teehee: (must have been a Spar return)

Can't say how happy and excited I am for Lena. She's waited so long for this, she'll be over the moon!

Is it Titania as well that's on the Russian thread?

I'm really happy for all the Russians, I reckon they'll rock the venue!:thumb_yello:

Can't say how happy and excited I am for Lena. She's waited so long for this, she'll be over the moon!

Is it Titania as well that's on the Russian thread?

I'm really happy for all the Russians, I reckon they'll rock the venue!:thumb_yello:

I am already over the moon! At least I am beside myself and out of my mind))

Still no Poland, but that news is awesome anyway, it's a huge step for us, Eastern Europe MIKAfans!!!!!!!! :dance_man:

And who knows, I'm an adult now, Prague, Klaipeda... sounds good to me, I'll deffinitely consider those options (*tries to stay calm* :mf_rosetinted:) :glasses3:

Still no Poland, but that news is awesome anyway, it's a huge step for us, Eastern Europe MIKAfans!!!!!!!! :dance_man:

And who knows, I'm an adult now, Prague, Klaipeda... sounds good to me, I'll deffinitely consider those options (*tries to stay calm* :mf_rosetinted:) :glasses3:

Klaipėda is always waiting for ya :das:

--

It finally feels like a real thing for me. Ahh.. :wub2: But only as soon as I'll hold my ticket I'll be believe it's actually happening :wub2:

Klaipėda is always waiting for ya :das:

--

It finally feels like a real thing for me. Ahh.. :wub2: But only as soon as I'll hold my ticket I'll be believe it's actually happening :wub2:

You know what? Maybe not Klaipeda, but Prague seems quite likely to me now. We're sorting it out with a bunch of Polish MFCers. I can't believe this is actually happening, feels so unreal... :camping:

Great news but still no my country on there :naughty:

Maybe they will soon confirm the Orange Pre pay gig! :dunno: Mika confirmed it to me..JOhn didn't ...:naughty: Mika's usually a liar...so...let's just wait. Perhaps it's still too early for Orange to confirm it.

You know what? Maybe not Klaipeda, but Prague seems quite likely to me now. We're sorting it out with a bunch of Polish MFCers. I can't believe this is actually happening, feels so unreal... :camping:

Woop, that sounds awesome for you :naughty:

I still can't believe it either :wub2:

Maybe they will soon confirm the Orange Pre pay gig! :dunno: Mika confirmed it to me..JOhn didn't ...:naughty: Mika's usually a liar...so...let's just wait. Perhaps it's still too early for Orange to confirm it.

Well he asked John back cause he didn't know .

I'm so tempted to go to Latvia ,Lithuania or Prague (though I've heard it's a dangerous place even if you travel by train :boxed:):naughty:

I'm so tempted to go to Latvia ,Lithuania or Prague (though I've heard it's a dangerous place even if you travel by train :boxed:):naughty:

Are you serious? I wanted to go there by train, now I'm kinda scared! :blink:

I bet JOhn said yes just to shut me up :naughty:

I'm so happy for you :yay:

Are you going to both dates ?

I do not know, whether I shall be in time on both of the gigs but I will take both tickets. In any case .

and tighten tighten belt:naughty:

In 2007 we thought Poland will happy before us... But if Mika has begun , means, He will continue and will not stop on it . He will make happy all. I am assured

Archived