• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god, they look like the german band "modern talking" :lmfao: :lmfao:

mika_5458846.jpg

Modern+Talking.jpg

:lmao::floor:

thanx for the videolink! :thumb_yello: what's the question when he says sth about his grandmother at around 10 minutes into the video?

around 00:15, are they talking about toilets? :blink: what's that about? :naughty:

and, um, i can already see what the presenter meant with love in mika's eyes, like it had been mentioned here... mika, you have a little crush on someone there?! :das::teehee: cute! :wub2:

and, um, i can already see what the presenter meant with love in mika's eyes, like it had been mentioned here... mika, you have a little crush on someone there?! :das::teehee: cute! :wub2:

Uhhhhhhhhh :teehee:

Tell me more Mika.... tell me more :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Lucrezia

Thanks DA for the pics :thumb_yello:

around 00:15, are they talking about toilets? :blink: what's that about? :naughty:

Mika says he is going to tour Japan and then the host (obsessed with scatological things) asks Mika if he ever tried a Japanese toilet, the ones with all kinds of buttons. Mika says one can use the toilet normally but he pressed the buttons once and got a "water party" :roftl: Then they speak about all the different streams, the cold ones the hot ones and that one can end all wet and wondering why he did that.. :lmfao:

what did the man ask Mika, when Mika answered "Oh comon"...where everybody said like "oooh"...I didn't understand it. :blink:

see below :thumb_yello:

thanx for the videolink! :thumb_yello: what's the question when he says sth about his grandmother at around 10 minutes into the video?

The host says Mika sees his shows as if he takes a rare substance of his grandmother's cupboard...and Mika says yes. It's just an excuse to ask Mika if he takes drugs because this is what he does next.

The host asks if Mika have taken those kind of substances before, he says yes, everybody goes "ooooh" Mika says "Oh come on"

As I said this host is always obsessed with scatological and inconvenient stuff, such as knowing if somebody drinks or take drugs :dunno:

always does what when he is drunk?

Mellody is right, he sings Fernando when he's drunk.

Great... he hasnt shaved/waxed his chest :naughty:

nooot shaved:naughty:

...thanx 4 your screen shots, are great!!!:wink2:

he wishes he was shorter so he can jump queues?! LOL! :roftl: naughty mika! :naughty:

naughteeee :naughty:

Bien Hathor :thumb_yello:

CuatroTV are great!!! I knew! I knew they'd post the whole show on their web today!!! :boing: :boing: :boing:

They always do it lately, shame playcuatro didn't exist when he was in El Hormiguero in October. I emailed them but no success, weird, because they uploaded some previous interviews than Mika one. I think Will Smith (for example) was before Mika? well ... they uploaded his interview :dunno:

And we can't vote him for the ranking of the "best interview" here:

http://www.cuatro.com/el-hormiguero/participa/ranking/

And there it's Spandau Ballet, oh come one! :dunno: I don't really see how they can consider Spandau Ballet more popular or interesting than Mika. Don't think they sell more than him. They were very popular in the past, but now?