What did u do when u met Mika?

mikaliciousyaz

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And he loved it so much he put it in WAG! :lmfao: You must be SO honoured. I smile everytime I see that dog. I even told my mum about it :roftl:

It was about this ...

Ingie's dog isn't the only thing that ended up in his WAG-video .. :naughty::aah: (but I'm sure you have no clue where I'm talking about :lmfao: ).

You should watch the video that Ingie posted again (it's my video btw :bleh::biggrin2:) and then by the time you're done I hopefully have found the pic because otherwise you'll never know ..! :aah::roftl:

You should watch the video that Ingie posted again (it's my video btw :bleh::biggrin2:) and then by the time you're done I hopefully have found the pic because otherwise you'll never know ..! :aah::roftl:

OH is it the toy Mana passed on?

Well have you TOLD anyone?! :lmfao: Put it in your signature!!

Uh ... You want to know a little secret? Somebody had to tell ME, because I hadn't even seen it! :teehee::aah:

But I had it in my ava a for a while, with my user-title reffering to it ... But it wasn't something that got the attention of people I guess :aah: It's not as obvious as the dog or something :bleh:

Uh ... You want to know a little secret? Somebody had to tell ME, because I hadn't even seen it! :teehee::aah:

But I had it in my ava a for a while, with my user-title reffering to it ... But it wasn't something that got the attention of people I guess :aah: It's not as obvious as the dog or something :bleh:

LOL that's funny :roftl:

Aww. Well I know now!! So...YAY FOR YOU!!

Hey everyone!!!

How are you? Today, i came up with this question: What did u guys do when u met Mika, that is if u ever did meet him.

Hmm, first gig I didn't meet him as at the time that was not an option for me.

Second time (three days after I was of the opinion that this was not an option for me :doh:) I gave him something. I did act stupid there but not with Mika but with Andy. :teehee: As we had been told Mika was not feeling well, hence wouldn't come to see us I asked Andy if he could take my thing and pass it to Mika. Well, in the end Mika did come and so (if I remember it right) I grabbed my stuff for Mika off Andy again to hand it over myself. :roftl:

(~1:21)

Third time I didn't wait after the gig as that was in London and there was a huge, non-organised crowd. I guess he managed without me. :wink2:

Forth time I got to attend the infamous Brixton after gig party. Didn't get anywhere near him. :roftl: But I got to talk to Cherisse and Saranayde who are both even more gorgeous close up. And very very nice.

At my fifth gig in Amsterdam I gave him some rather boring bracelets I had been carrying around in my bag since I had wanted to give them to him in Brixton (:roftl:) Oh God, I introduced myself as violetunderscoresky, how embarrassing. But I do I think it amused him a little. It was a special encounter to me because I did have that kind of tunnel view when your mind shuts out the other 300 people around you and then seeing a video of it later you can't believe there were other people present, too. Here's a pic of the moment (taken by Mellody and I love her for it) :

amsterdam51vf5.jpg

Sixth time Berlin last summer I asked him if he could sign my bag, which he did. He was being very nice there again. Like, you know, when he seems to somehow know exactly what people would like to hear him say.

There had been a lot of people waiting and I almost didn't want to go for it, but I'm really glad I did in the end.

(0:56 - 1:20)

At my seventh gig in London again @Union Chapel I did wait after the gig but when he came out quite late there was no organisation, just a mob again, so I just watched from a distance and didn't bother to try and approach him.

Next one was Stockholm which I specifically chose because a) I always wanted to go to Sweden and b) because it seemed one of the less crazy gigs concerning a possible aftershow encounter, with less of a crowd and less mobbing. Fail. :lmfao: In the end it was the one and only gig I attended where Mika actually didn't manage to come out to meet fans afterwards at all. :roftl:

Wiesbaden a few weeks ago I did meet him and had something signed. He seemed pretty worn out and for the first time I got the vibe that he was fulfilling a duty more than getting anything for himself out of the fan meeting business. I felt really bad for having asked for that stupid signature afterwards.

In Stuttgart I didn't really know whether to wait or leave. But the show was a special one and he was very relaxed and happy, so I decided to get in line again. I didn't want anything signed and didn't have anything to give him either. But I wanted to say thank you, which I did. It was brief and I have no footage of it but I hope he was not too tired to receive the message.

Hey everyone!!!

How are you? Today, i came up with this question: What did u guys do when u met Mika, that is if u ever did meet him.

I soiled my pants.

Kidding. The closest I've got to meeting Mika was handing him a small gift over two years ago, getting a giggle, smile and a 'thank you'. :aah:

you're so sexy, omg omg omg omg, you're so sexy, you're so so sexy, omg omg omg i love men, i love you omg you're so sexy, oh your touch feels so good, omg you're so sexy oh yes please touch there, omg you're so sexy! :mf_lustslow:

and gave him a toy and a hug and cried :roftl: