cisserz

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol3: It does make sense :teehee:

I think that I sound really weird when I tell people my name:teehee:

Hi. I'm Tay-LAR.

Where as my family :

This is- infact, my family doesn't even call me Tayler :lol3: Forgot about that :teehee:

:teehee: i dont think you would sound weird at all, be thankful its a lot easier than mine! :naughty:

do they call you by a nickname

:teehee: i dont think you would sound weird at all, be thankful its a lot easier than mine! :naughty:

do they call you by a nickname

:biggrin2:

Yeah, they do and so do some of my friends :lol3:

My sister calls me Tayler

My mum calls me :aah: Tink :aah: [small obsession with Tinkerbell from Peter Pan, when I was younger]

My dad calls me Tayler

My brothers call me Tayler or Sister

My step-mum calls me Tay

And my friends call me Tayler, TayTay, Taylar and Caper :biggrin2:

Bit of a mixture there :teehee:

My name is hard to pronounce in 'Limburg' (that's a part of Belgium xD)

They always say something like Nekkie while it's just Nikky .

We always have discussion about that with someone from East-Flanders (or something xD) because her name is Nina , and then she says to the girl from Limburg , why don't you just say Nikky , you also say Nina and not Nena .

Then the girl from Limburg always starts to exaggerate saying NIkky , that's so funny ! :roftl:

I don't know it's hard to pronounce for people in other countries , but I don't think so. ^^

But many people spell my name wrong , they write something like Nicky, Niki, Nikki, Nicki, ... :aah:

My name is Cherelle (sure-el), but lots of people can't say it right. I had a hard time in school with teachers, who could never get it right, which surprised me because I thought it was pretty easy. :naughty:

People usually say Cheryl, but I've gotten Chereel, Shanay, Sherry, Cherol (that one made me laugh, so it stuck), Cherella, Shaniqua, etc.

My name is hard to pronounce in 'Limburg' (that's a part of Belgium xD)

They always say something like Nekkie while it's just Nikky .

We always have discussion about that with someone from East-Flanders (or something xD) because her name is Nina , and then she says to the girl from Limburg , why don't you just say Nikky , you also say Nina and not Nena .

Then the girl from Limburg always starts to exaggerate saying NIkky , that's so funny ! :roftl:

I don't know it's hard to pronounce for people in other countries , but I don't think so. ^^

But many people spell my name wrong , they write something like Nicky, Niki, Nikki, Nicki, ... :aah:

(as far as I know Limburg is a part of The Netherlands)

In Limburg hebben ze zo'n sterk accent dat ze Nekkie zeggen, denk ik ;) Mijn nichtje is ook Limburgs, grappig accent wel

(as far as I know Limburg is a part of The Netherlands)

In Limburg hebben ze zo'n sterk accent dat ze Nekkie zeggen, denk ik ;) Mijn nichtje is ook Limburgs, grappig accent wel

I am from Limburg (Dutch side) and I can pronounce Nikky.. :blink:

At least, for me it sounds like Nikky..:teehee::roftl:

My name 'Lauren' wich isnt hard to say but theres sooo many spellings of it! eg: Laoren, Loron, Loren even Lawren Ive heard! Thats why im changing my name to 'Lulu' CANT SPELL THAT WRONG mwahaha :roftl:

How can people misspell lauren?!!

Nice to meet you, Lulu!

Hehe had a laugh reading through all these name confusions lol.

People pronounce my name wrong quite a lot lol.

I'm called Serena

but people either pronounce it with and "i" Serina lol or change it completely to Sabrina wtf lol thats not like my name at all.

People always spell my name with an "i" instead of another "e" Serina which is annoying.

My mum always calls me Rena lol as a nickname

and my friends think i'm random so they call me Random Rena

yeh just a little bit wierd :aah:

xx

I have a pretty basic name. The most I have gotten is someone saying my last name is Jones and that was only because it was mispelled or the person read it wrong.

I may have a little more fun with the last name Binkholder, which is going to be my new last name in August!

I always thought that my name (Lena) is quite easy (of course around here it is ;) ), but when I talked to English-speaking persons they always called me "Lina" . Then I corrected them:"No, not Lina, Lena" .... but I always gave it up soon ^^. It's okay, just call me Lina , I will get used to that :mf_rosetinted:.

My names not hard to spell or prounance ... Laurel .. but ... I don't get called that often ... Lauren ... Laura ... and I have a customer at work who ensists on calling me Lauraus ... wtf ... I keep telling it's Laurel ... as in Laurel and Hardy ... but she keeps calling me Lauraus .... :lmfao:

:blink: I wouldn't mind but I wear a name badge :teehee:

The first part is ING as in 'walking' and then it's just UH. Together it's like ING-UH :aah:

OH!! Man this is hard to say.... :aah:

Interesting thought, i completely agree with your perspective...

I dont even know what a troll is. Ban away!

:blink: huh?

My names not hard to spell or prounance ... Laurel .. but ... I don't get called that often ... Lauren ... Laura ... and I have a customer at work who ensists on calling me Lauraus ... wtf ... I keep telling it's Laurel ... as in Laurel and Hardy ... but she keeps calling me Lauraus .... :lmfao:

:blink: I wouldn't mind but I wear a name badge :teehee:

:lmfao:

Archived