2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

Mini-report as i have to feed the children...

Wot to say?

Where to start?

It was sooooo keeewl to get my butt at the venue and see a bunch of MFcrs and jump on them as if they were my oldtime childhood friends...

Me and Liliana were the only portuguese there, that i know of...

We drove for 6 hours but it was sooooo worthy...

Da Queens are so awsome, Mici is sooo cute, Pouf pouf looks like a doll, Hathor is my lovely Madrid at night guide, I had basicamenteyo on my left for the whole gig, she is as crazy as me, Yuls on my right, she speaks Portuguese and even crazier than me...:lmfao:

I have pics with the girls, so if they allow me i'll post some...

Met lots of other MFcrs who don't post much and even peeps from Mika Spain!

Spoke to John and I'm founding Da JohnFanClub pretty soon, that man is a genius!

As to Mika, :fangurl:, later...:naughty:

Short but better than nothing. Thx a mill hun :flowers2:

Sounded like you were already fangurling when you called before the gig :naughty:

Da JohnFanClub? Where is it? Wanna join. Have to!!!!

Edited by Dark Angel

Wot to say?

Where to start?

It was sooooo keeewl to get my butt at the venue and see a bunch of MFcrs and jump on them as if they were my oldtime childhood friends...

Da Queens are so awsome, Mici is sooo cute, Pouf pouf looks like a doll, Hathor is my lovely Madrid at night guide, I had basicamenteyo on my left for the whole gig, she is as crazy as me, Yuls on my right, she speaks Portuguese and even crazier than me...:lmfao:

Spoke to John and I'm founding Da JohnFanClub pretty soon, that man is a genius!

Willy!!!!! you are my hero, really and i say on behalf of the Queens and me that it was an utter pleasure to meet you finally. :huglove:

Tell Mr. Wonka, he rocks!!!!:aah:

I finish the upload!!

I took the photos with a reflex camera, my neck is like a spaghetti in this moment but I'm happy with the result xD

I can not stop seeing them again and again,and again....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yolandadominguezlee/sets/72157623902071638/

I start to watch the videos now, I'm crying oh god... XD

thaaank you! so many pics of Mika in his wonderful shirt! i'm :fangurl:ing now! :roftl:

I just wanna say...

It was such a GREAT concert. Everything was fantastic.

My sista was one of the Lollipops girls, I can't believe it yet hahaha she's so shy but she had no problem to appears in front of 8.000 people... :aah:

Anyway... I love how Mika said all in Spanish. That's great cos my english is limited :sweatdrop: And his smile in every moment makes me fall in love again and again :mf_lustslow:

Oh, thank u so much to all the Mika fans that I met there! You were so kind! :group_hug:

Now it's really true... I need MORE Mika!!!!! :wub2:

Wot to say?

Where to start?

Nice report and interesting pic.:wink2: You hubby seems to look very pleased:biggrin2: Waiting for more of course.:thumb_yello:

I just wanna say...

My sista was one of the Lollipops girls, I can't believe it yet hahaha she's so shy but she had no problem to appears in front of 8.000 people... :aah:

Anyway... I love how Mika said all in Spanish. That's great cos my english is limited :sweatdrop: And his smile in every moment makes me fall in love again and again :mf_lustslow:

Oh, thank u so much to all the Mika fans that I met there! You were so kind! :group_hug:

:bye: i haven't seen you around here before (although you've been a member for quite some time), so welcome to MFC!

that's a cute story about your sister :blush-anim-cl:

I just wanna say...

Kewl!:thumb_yello:

Sounds like a lot of fun!

I think Da Mastah sent Da Wonka into da orbit. :fangurl:

We might see her back on da earth for a while:teehee:

Nice report and interesting pic.:wink2: You hubby seems to look very pleased:biggrin2: Waiting for more of course.:thumb_yello:

Where do u see my husband?:blink:

You mean the guy between me and Mika?:boxed:

That is not my hubby, that's the security guard!:floor:

LOL, sorry, this guy actually doens't look much like the security guy I usually used to see.:roftl: And it seems just like he's guarding you from him:naughty:

:bye: i haven't seen you around here before (although you've been a member for quite some time), so welcome to MFC!

that's a cute story about your sister :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you!

Yes, I'm here since quite a lot but I don't know why I don't write so much

English is still difficul for me :aah:

LOL, sorry, this guy actually doens't look much like the security guy I usually used to see.:roftl: And it seems just like he's guarding you from him:naughty:

I thought that was Mr. Wonka too!

I didn't think he was the security guard - because if he was I thought he would be watching Ms. Wonka like a hawk!!:shocked::shocked::roftl:

I thought that was Mr. Wonka too!

I didn't think he was the security guard - because if he was I thought he would be watching Ms. Wonka like a hawk!!:shocked::shocked::roftl:

:floor:

Noooo, mr. Wonka was in my back taking the pic...:roftl:

My Mr. hawk is cooler than that!:mf_rosetinted:

If you say so, but you look very decent out there and at the proper distance from him.:aah:

I was, and even if i wanted to get closer they wouldn't let us, they were pushing us so hard from the back...:aah::sneaky2:

No reason for it though coz the queue was calm and well organised by then and Mika was in a good mood and smiling to everyone...:dunno:

He was so nice to me and my husband...Mrs. P. brought him up very well... such a nice talkative boy...we gotta lurv him :wub2:

Edit - He isn't as tall as i thought though, he's just a bit taller than me...:teehee:

Edit - He isn't as tall as i thought though, he's just a bit taller than me...:teehee:

You must be tall, then.

I just noticed that Mika had that creepy shirt on him! (in wonka's siggie) :lmfao: That's among the few pieces of clothing of his that I totally hate! :roftl:

You must be tall, then.

I just noticed that Mika had that creepy shirt on him! (in wonka's siggie) :lmfao: That's among the few pieces of clothing of his that I totally hate! :roftl:

I didn't even notice what he was wearing by then...:teehee:

Now i'm taking notice from your post...:boxed:

Yeah, the ugly shirt...:aah:

But he looked good though...:teehee::biggrin2:

I didn't even notice what he was wearing by then...:teehee:

Now i'm taking notice from your post...:boxed:

Yeah, the ugly shirt...:aah:

But he looked good though...:teehee::biggrin2:

I remember I took a very gool look at what he was wearing in Vienna...:roftl: once he came out I looked at him from head to toes and saw the shoes I didn't know...some jeans...and the greatest surprise was that he was wearing his striped marine shirt like I did (see siggie pic :teehee: ) and the grey coat. :wub2: oh and the naked guy.

Of course he did! He always does...but that shirt is atrocious! :aah:

I was, and even if i wanted to get closer they wouldn't let us, they were pushing us so hard from the back..:sneaky2:

No reason for it though coz the queue was calm and well organised by then and Mika was in a good mood and smiling to everyone..

He was so nice to me and my husband...Mrs. P. brought him up very well... such a nice talkative boy...we gotta lurv him :wub2:

I didn't even notice what he was wearing by then...:teehee::teehee::biggrin2:

You were Mikafied Ms. Wonka!!

:wub2::shocked::roftl::roftl::shocked::wub2:

I just wanna say...

i remember you!! i was really close to you,you appear in all my pics:naughty: